Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($2,063,298,148)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($2,063,298,148)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/16/2016, 10:18 pm

My money is on Luke for sure. If not then he probably knows who her parents are.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5106
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($2,063,298,148)

Post by joey con carne on 4/17/2016, 7:59 am

WyldeMan wrote:When Kylo took his helmet off to reveal Adam Driver's CHUD face underneath the mask, I screamed "Put it back on!!!"

Why does every Jedi gotta be one of those pain in the ass Skywalker kids? Anakin was the only one I ever liked in that family. You'd think some forethought might have been in order. What was Leia just like "I know my father destroyed the entire Jedi order and blew up or enslaved most of the verse and that uncontrollable anger runs in the family but I really see no reason why we shouldn't risk it. Let's have a baby, we'll name him Ben and then give him Jedi training, what could go wrong?".

Fuckin Skywalkers..... ASSHOLES AND MORONS. Which is why I don't think Rey can be one, she doesn't really seem dumb enough to have come from the bloodline.

Please, sir, what is a "CHUD" face?

I don't know if this makes Rey dumb but that final scene really gets my goat. Everyone knows Luke is supposed to be key to helping take down the First Order but when she sees him, she stands like twenty feet away from him and just holds out his lightsaber. No "Hello", no "What up, Luke". Just stands there like an idiot staring at him and holding out a lightsaber. Walk up to him and hand it to him. Show some fucking respect. That last scene to me was not dramatic. It was as just dumb.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1231
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($2,063,298,148)

Post by WyldeMan on 4/17/2016, 9:46 am

joey con carne wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:When Kylo took his helmet off to reveal Adam Driver's CHUD face underneath the mask, I screamed "Put it back on!!!"

Please, sir, what is a "CHUD" face?


joey con carne wrote:I don't know if this makes Rey dumb but that final scene really gets my goat. Everyone knows Luke is supposed to be key to helping take down the First Order but when she sees him, she stands like twenty feet away from him and just holds out his lightsaber. No "Hello", no "What up, Luke". Just stands there like an idiot staring at him and holding out a lightsaber. Walk up to him and hand it to him. Show some fucking respect. That last scene to me was not dramatic. It was as just dumb.

Think of it from her perspective she's a young girl meeting a Legend, she seemed star struck at first. Though I also read that scene as I'm gonna let the old Jedi living alone come to me cause I ain't a fuckin moron who moves on a Jedi with his own weapon.

I know if it was you it'd have gone down like this.........

The Beefy Twinkie Hunter powered by his Mandalorian jet pack lands 20 feet in front of the Jedi Luke Skywalker....both men star quietly at each other for a moment before The Beefy Twinkie reached his hand out revealing Luke's lightsaber "Yo homez, I got your shit! Let's party!" Then the Twinkie pressed play on the Walkman he stole from StarLord and proceeded to challenge Luke to a dance off to "Hooked on A Feeling" while he danced and spun around with Luke's lightsaber as the Jedi continued to stare angrily at the man before him. Then Luke cracked a smile and nodded in acceptance of the the young Hunter's challenge, the dance off will begin.......IN CHAPTER 8!......end credits.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14828
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($2,063,298,148)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/17/2016, 11:19 am

No, I also thought the last scene was dumb. When the movie ended I was like "That's it?" He should have used his force to take the lightsaber or used some kind of dialogue or something.

There really aren't anymore Jedi. Using the force doesn't make you a Jedi. I don't know why this movie is called Star Wars. The fight scenes in the prequels still had the best Jedi fight scenes.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5106
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($2,063,298,148)

Post by WyldeMan on 4/17/2016, 1:02 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:No, I also thought the last scene was dumb. When the movie ended I was like "That's it?" He should have used his force to take the lightsaber or used some kind of dialogue or something.

There really aren't anymore Jedi. Using the force doesn't make you a Jedi. I don't know why this movie is called Star Wars. The fight scenes in the prequels still had the best Jedi fight scenes.

Force sensitive does not just make a Jedi, you're forgetting the Sith too.

The Jedi were a weak corrupted order who got played for fools for decades before handing their own asses over for destruction.

I side with Dark....... Twisted Evil Except Kylo cause he's still a bit of a baby throwing tantrums right now. Razz
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14828
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($2,063,298,148)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum