Deadpool 2 (June 1, 2018)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Deadpool 2 (June 1, 2018)

Post by WyldeMan on 1/9/2018, 9:00 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:
@WyldeMan wrote:Also he has forever tainted my beloved Silicon Valley and I will never forgive him. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Here lies the true reason you believe her.

When have I doubted any of the victims? You're the one picking and choosing.

WyldeMan
Admin

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 2/6/2018, 3:08 pm

WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 2/7/2018, 7:12 am

WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel on 2/7/2018, 4:11 pm

This is gonna be hilarious. It's making fun of Disney (Toy Story) and WB (Justice League) and looks great doing it. lol
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 2/7/2018, 6:24 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:This is gonna be hilarious. It's making fun of Disney (Toy Story) and WB (Justice League) and looks great doing it. lol

Disney now owns Deadpool, he's just another ho in their stable.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty on 2/7/2018, 7:48 pm

LOL

"Dale. Why are the visual effects not done? It's a middle arm! It's not like we're trying to remove a mustache."

Haha. Cool
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel on 2/8/2018, 5:00 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:Disney now owns Deadpool, he's just another ho in their stable.

I don't know about that, this guy is not gonna stop making fun of whatever the fuck. He's stay rated R and as long as it makes $, Disney will do nothing. It might open some new doors for them even, this could be a "testing the waters" type of deal.

@Rusty wrote:LOL

"Dale. Why are the visual effects not done? It's a middle arm! It's not like we're trying to remove a mustache."

Haha. Cool

I believe he said metal arm because it's still green. Brolin looks great as Cable. I don't know anything about Cable aside from he's from the future, curious to see as to why he goes back.
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty on 2/8/2018, 5:24 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:

@Rusty wrote:LOL

Haha. Cool

I believe he said metal arm because it's still green. Brolin looks great as Cable. I don't know anything about Cable aside from he's from the future, curious to see as to why he goes back.

My point was ... they were taking the piss out of DC with the poor CGI mustache removal on Superman in Justice League. Very Happy

Cable is Cyclops' son. He's not actually from the future. He's from now, but after he was born was sent into the future. Then he returns all growdsd up.
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel on 2/8/2018, 9:49 pm

@Rusty wrote:My point was ... they were taking the piss out of DC with the poor CGI mustache removal on Superman in Justice League. Very Happy

And deservedly so! That shit bothered the heck out of me in theaters, so sloppy. They opened with that too.

@Rusty wrote:Cable is Cyclops' son. He's not actually from the future. He's from now, but after he was born was sent into the future. Then he returns all growdsd up.

That's right! Someone mentioned he was Cyclops' son before, this is gonna be interesting. There is bound to be some kind of joke about his father in the movie.
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 2/10/2018, 6:35 am

@UltimateMarvel wrote:
@Rusty wrote:Cable is Cyclops' son. He's not actually from the future. He's from now, but after he was born was sent into the future. Then he returns all growdsd up.

That's right! Someone mentioned he was Cyclops' son before, this is gonna be interesting. There is bound to be some kind of joke about his father in the movie.

Cyclops was a dead beat as a father and a mutant.

After the Dark Phoenix storyline, it was time for Scott Summers AKA Cyclops to get the heck out of Dogde. He married a stewardess, had a kid and moved to Alaska. But when Jean Grey returned to the comic book realm, he abandoned his wife and child, causing Madeline (his wife) to attempt to sacrifice their child (who grows up to be Cable) to open the gates of hell.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel on 2/10/2018, 9:40 am

Damn! That's some dark shit. Wonder if Dark Phoenix will show Cyclops leaving the X-Men, probably won't happen because he's too young though.
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 2/10/2018, 2:00 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! That's some dark shit. Wonder if Dark Phoenix will show Cyclops leaving the X-Men, probably won't happen because he's too young though.

Yup, Scott being a deadbeat created Cable and is essentially responsible for all of his kills.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum