BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadpool 2 ($786 Million Worldwide Box Office)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deadpool 2 ($786 Million Worldwide Box Office)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Deadpool 2 ($786 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 1/9/2018, 9:00 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Also he has forever tainted my beloved Silicon Valley and I will never forgive him. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Here lies the true reason you believe her.

When have I doubted any of the victims? You're the one picking and choosing.

Deadpool 2 ($786 Million Worldwide Box Office)  - Page 2 Kenny1
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Deadpool 2 ($786 Million Worldwide Box Office)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Deadpool 2 ($786 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 2/6/2018, 3:08 pm

Deadpool 2 ($786 Million Worldwide Box Office)  - Page 2 Phdn6310

Community
Hunters
Suburra: Blood on Rome
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/7/2018, 7:12 am

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/7/2018, 4:11 pm

This is gonna be hilarious. It's making fun of Disney (Toy Story) and WB (Justice League) and looks great doing it. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/7/2018, 6:24 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:This is gonna be hilarious. It's making fun of Disney (Toy Story) and WB (Justice League) and looks great doing it. lol

Disney now owns Deadpool, he's just another ho in their stable.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/7/2018, 7:48 pm

LOL

"Dale. Why are the visual effects not done? It's a middle arm! It's not like we're trying to remove a mustache."

Haha. Cool
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/8/2018, 5:00 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Disney now owns Deadpool, he's just another ho in their stable.

I don't know about that, this guy is not gonna stop making fun of whatever the fuck. He's stay rated R and as long as it makes $, Disney will do nothing. It might open some new doors for them even, this could be a "testing the waters" type of deal.

Rusty wrote:LOL

"Dale. Why are the visual effects not done? It's a middle arm! It's not like we're trying to remove a mustache."

Haha. Cool

I believe he said metal arm because it's still green. Brolin looks great as Cable. I don't know anything about Cable aside from he's from the future, curious to see as to why he goes back.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/8/2018, 5:24 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Rusty wrote:LOL

Haha. Cool

I believe he said metal arm because it's still green. Brolin looks great as Cable. I don't know anything about Cable aside from he's from the future, curious to see as to why he goes back.

My point was ... they were taking the piss out of DC with the poor CGI mustache removal on Superman in Justice League. Very Happy

Cable is Cyclops' son. He's not actually from the future. He's from now, but after he was born was sent into the future. Then he returns all growdsd up.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/8/2018, 9:49 pm

Rusty wrote:My point was ... they were taking the piss out of DC with the poor CGI mustache removal on Superman in Justice League. Very Happy

And deservedly so! That shit bothered the heck out of me in theaters, so sloppy. They opened with that too.

Rusty wrote:Cable is Cyclops' son. He's not actually from the future. He's from now, but after he was born was sent into the future. Then he returns all growdsd up.

That's right! Someone mentioned he was Cyclops' son before, this is gonna be interesting. There is bound to be some kind of joke about his father in the movie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/10/2018, 6:35 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty wrote:Cable is Cyclops' son. He's not actually from the future. He's from now, but after he was born was sent into the future. Then he returns all growdsd up.

That's right! Someone mentioned he was Cyclops' son before, this is gonna be interesting. There is bound to be some kind of joke about his father in the movie.

Cyclops was a dead beat as a father and a mutant.

After the Dark Phoenix storyline, it was time for Scott Summers AKA Cyclops to get the heck out of Dogde. He married a stewardess, had a kid and moved to Alaska. But when Jean Grey returned to the comic book realm, he abandoned his wife and child, causing Madeline (his wife) to attempt to sacrifice their child (who grows up to be Cable) to open the gates of hell.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/10/2018, 9:40 am

Damn! That's some dark shit. Wonder if Dark Phoenix will show Cyclops leaving the X-Men, probably won't happen because he's too young though.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/10/2018, 2:00 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! That's some dark shit. Wonder if Dark Phoenix will show Cyclops leaving the X-Men, probably won't happen because he's too young though.

Yup, Scott being a deadbeat created Cable and is essentially responsible for all of his kills.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/22/2018, 6:47 am

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/22/2018, 5:03 pm

A lot of X-Men jokes in this one. Domino is looking great and I'm glad Morena came back for this.

You guys read about the rumors that the screening was not well received? Apparently they are doing reshoots now.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/22/2018, 5:36 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:A lot of X-Men jokes in this one. Domino is looking great and I'm glad Morena came back for this.

You guys read about the rumors that the screening was not well received? Apparently they are doing reshoots now.

I heard that despite being 30 minutes longer they still marginalized Morena Baccasrin's character.

But as we all know, only the best of movies go through reshoots when there's only two months until release, so nothing to worry about there. Razz Razz Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/22/2018, 5:39 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:A lot of X-Men jokes in this one. Domino is looking great and I'm glad Morena came back for this.

I heard that despite being 30 minutes longer they still marginalized Morena Baccasrin's character.

But as we all know, only the best of movies go through reshoots when there's only two months until release, so nothing to worry about there. Razz Razz Razz

I hear ya. There is a good chance it might not outdo the first one.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/22/2018, 5:46 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I hear ya. There is a good chance it might not outdo the first one.

How many times have you seen Deadpool? I believe I'm still at one, not actually sure if I saw it, that's how memorable it was for me.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/22/2018, 5:51 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:I hear ya. There is a good chance it might not outdo the first one.

How many times have you seen Deadpool? I believe I'm still at one, not actually sure if I saw it, that's how memorable it was for me.

Once. I rewatched the best parts a second time, didn't watch the whole movie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/22/2018, 5:53 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Once. I rewatched the best parts a second time, didn't watch the whole movie.

Really?? That's actually shocking.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/24/2018, 10:12 am

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Once. I rewatched the best parts a second time, didn't watch the whole movie.

Really?? That's actually shocking.

I'm not a Marvel obsessed fanboy that you think I am. I just like what they've accomplished with their movies.

My avatar on Playstation is Batman so people get confused when I'm playing online sometimes. They ask why I have a DC character, it throws them off. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/24/2018, 1:21 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I'm not a Marvel obsessed fanboy that you think I am. I just like what they've accomplished with their movies.

My avatar on Playstation is Batman so people get confused when I'm playing online sometimes. They ask why I have a DC character, it throws them off. lol

Then your username is nothing but a pack of lies!!!!

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/19/2018, 5:24 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/25/2018, 5:59 am

Deadpool 2 ($786 Million Worldwide Box Office)  - Page 2 Deadpo12

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/29/2018, 9:24 am

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/1/2018, 6:46 am

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/22/2018, 12:58 pm

Extended Deadpool 2 Cut Is Currently in the Works
Deadpool 2 is currently in theaters after enjoying a successful debut weekend and director David Leitch has now revealed that an extended cut of the sequel is currently being worked on. A lot of the superhero movies tend to go over the 2-hour mark, but Deadpool 2's concise story telling flew in at under 2 hours, leaving many to wonder about the scenes that were cut. As it turns out, a lot was cut from the sequel and it's all being compiled into an extended cut that will see Leitch, Ryan Reynolds, Paul Wernick, and Rhett Reese collaborating once more to get everything in that they wanted. There are SPOILERS for Deadpool 2 below, so read ahead at your own risk.

In a recent interview, Deadpool 2 director David Leitch talked about the amount of scenes that were cut from the movie. We've heard about a handful of them, most notably the post-credit scene where the Merc with a Mouth goes back in time to kill baby Hitler. So, it seems only natural that an extended cut is already in the works. Leitch had this to say.

"There's an extended cut. And I think that they may want to spin that out as a special thing, but right now I'm sort of... we're taking our time, and it's going back to the 'director cut,' and then sort of collaborating with Ryan (Reynolds), Rhett (Reese), and Paul (Wernick), and making sure we're all getting all the jokes we want - to have it be fun and our sort of fun collaboration."

David Leitch originally compiled a director's cut to show Ryan Reynolds and the rest of the crew how everything was working out. Normally, a director's cut is really long, but Leitch made the initial cut of Deadpool 2 clock in at 2 hours and 12 minutes, which shocked Ryan Reynolds. David Leitch swore up and down that his first cut would be exactly 2 hours and 12 minutes, but nobody believed him. He explains.

"It was funny, because we shot... it was like an 83 day shoot, and it was a lot of material. But I kept telling the studio, and I kept telling Ryan, I'm like, No, the director's cut going to come in at like 2:12. And he's like, No way! And I'm like, It is! It's going to come in at 2:12. I want to make it tight. I want you guys to get a really tight first look at the film. I don't think it needs to be bloated and I'm not that type of filmmaker."

As far as what we know about Deadpool 2 and the extended cut, David Leitch confirms that the often talked about suicide montage where Wade Wilson repeatedly tries new ways to kill himself will be included. The director also mentioned that there was a decent amount of footage of Zazie Beetz's Domino that was cut from the theatrical version as well. In addition, Leitch says that there are a lot of alternate takes that he's trying to find a way to piece into the extended Deadpool 2 as well.

There's plenty of other jokes that might have been a little too crazy for a theatrical release that will end up on the Deadpool 2 extended cut as well, meaning we could more than likely see an unrated version of the film. While this is exciting news, it's still in its infancy, which makes sense since the movie has only been in theaters for less than a week as of this writing. However, the Blu-ray edition of Deadpool 2 will probably be available to purchase this fall. You can read more about David Leitch's ideas for the extended cut of Deadpool 2 at CinemaBlend.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/22/2018, 1:13 pm

The Potential of the Expanding 'Deadpool' Universe  
Deadpool 2 ($786 Million Worldwide Box Office)  - Page 2 Deadpo13
The upcoming 'X-Force' movie will allow the Ryan Reynolds' anti-hero to subvert the genre even futher.

[This story contains spoilers for Deadpool 2]

Leaving the theater after Deadpool 2 probably left you feeling a lot of emotions, and at least one of them might have been confusion. For months, the promotional campaign for the movie impressed upon the importance of the X-Force, an all-new team of never-before-seen-in-live-action mutant heroes ready to take the X-Men film universe by storm with everyone's favorite Merc With the Mouth at the helm.

Except that's not exactly what happened — at least, not in the way we expected, and it may have some serious repercussions for the future of the Deadpool franchise.

The first thing that needs to be understood about the X-Force is that, as a team, it was a product of the times. Over in the comics, it was the brainchild of Deadpool co-creator Rob Liefeld, and the result of the same over-the-top "extreme" '90s aesthetics that gave rise to characters like utility pouch-strapped and gun toting Cable. They were what you'd expect from the era: a group of X-Men offshoots who were designed to be edgier, tougher, meaner, and more violent than their sanitized, family friendly cousins. Officially their goal was more along the lines of a black ops unit, going on secret missions, dealing with threats before they became problems, treading morally dubious waters and generally proclaiming that comics weren't for kids anymore.

The team's overall newness and the fact that many of the big name X-Men still had to be safe for Saturday morning cartoons meant the rosters were comprised of traditionally C and D-list characters. Short-lived as they were, almost every one of the members Deadpool 2 promoted were, in fact, actual members from the comics at one point or another. From Terry Crews' Bedlam to Lewis Tan's Shatterstar, the lineup was populated with Easter Eggs and winks to fans — even Shatterstar's strange, half-explained origin from "Mojoworld" was a real thing — though the button-down wearing non-mutant Peter (Rob Delaney), sadly, was not.

Ironically, though they shared the same basic DNA, the same creator, and practically the same birthday (Deadpool popped up in February of 1991 and X-Force in April of that year), Deadpool himself was not a member right off the bat. He would periodically pop in to help or hinder, but didn't become an official team player until 2009.

Now, in typical Deadpool fashion, it turned out that the roster of heroes we'd been led to believe would make up the team were actually a whole bunch of cannon fodder. Not five minutes after they were each introduced, they met their grisly and totally avoidable ends in a series of Final Destination style accidents — all except Wade himself and the "lucky" Domino (Zazie Beetz) who skated through the bloodbath unscathed. The X-Force, apparently, was over before it even began.

That is, until, the real X-Force came together. Made up of survivors Deadpool and Domino, as well as Cable (Josh Brolin), Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand), Colossus (Stefan Kapicic), Yukio (Shiori Kutsuna), and the unlikely recurring cab driver Dopinder (Karan Soni), a new team rose from the ashes of the first just in time to save the day. Sure, they may have never called themselves the X-Force officially, but the signs couldn't have been more clear. Even Wade's costume, singed to look black and white for the entire final scene, echoed the outfit his comics counterpart wore during his first official X-Force title.

So what does this mean for Drew Goddard's follow-up X-Force film? Well, a good guess would be that it's going to be an X-Force the likes of which we've never seen in the comics. The trappings of the '90s have been very literally stripped away in a full-on character massacre, and what we're left with is a postmodern take on the same basic principles: a team of characters set out to subvert the superheroic norm. In 1991, that meant self-serious ultraviolence and really embarrassing hairstyles. In 2018, in the age of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, it means something else entirely.

In adopting the Deadpool franchise's overall tone of self-award parody and irreverence, the cinematic X-Force could very well adapt to fit the genre niches that aren't currently being served by Marvel Studios' superhero movie juggernaut.Though the team's place in the X-Men movie continuity will likely remain at least somewhat ambiguous — Deadpool isn't really a character that cares much for the sanctity of shared cinematic timelines, that much is clear in Deadpool 2's post-credits stinger — an action-comedy X-Force moviecould reinvigorate the Fox line the same way Marvel's experimentation with genre benders like Thor: Ragnarok and Spider-Man: Homecoming provided booster shots to the MCU.

Sure, Deadpool's new X-Force — and whatever percentage of the cast ends up returning for Goddard's X-Force outing — may not be the most faithful representation of the source material at least not in the way the immediately expandable line up was, but they are a pretty genuine stab at updating it.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/22/2018, 3:45 pm

Cool! I didn't see it yet so might as well wait and watch the extended when it's out, save me some money.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/8/2018, 8:15 am

“I hear Deadpool 2 is great. I haven’t seen it yet… I was recently diagnosed with stage 4 ‘I don’t give a shit’ and I’m afraid it’s terminal,”
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/8/2018, 3:27 pm

LOL! Their last interview was hilarious. Damn, he certainly doesn't go easy on himself either.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/7/2018, 11:40 am

At 10pm on Saturday, Comic-Con will be hosting a screening of Deadpool 2: Uncut, which has to be the extended cut of the R-rated superhero sequel. Director David Leitch confirmed earlier this year that an extended cut of the film would be released, likely on home video, but it looks like Comic-Con is where it’ll be debuting.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/8/2018, 8:01 pm

Watched this and it was bad, first one was waaaay better. Ryan dropped the ball on this one.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 8/8/2018, 8:26 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Watched this and it was bad, first one was waaaay better. Ryan dropped the ball on this one.

This doesn't surprise me in the least.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/29/2018, 6:15 am

Fred Savage to Reprise Princess Bride Role in Deadpool 2 PG-13 Rerelease
Deadpool 2 ($786 Million Worldwide Box Office)  - Page 2 Deadpo10
Earlier this morning, 20th Century Fox played sly and announce a new Deadpool movie. They didn't give a title, nor were they forthcoming with what this is actually going to be. It will hit theaters on December 21, taking the old release slot once held by Alita: Battle Angel, which has been bumped to February. Fox told fans to guess hard, but it wasn't long before the new Deadpool movie was revealed to be a recut version of what fans got in theaters this summer with Deadpool 2. Only this version is going to be rated PG-13. And it features Fred Savage.

Shortly after Fox announced Deadpool 2 was returning to theaters in a much more family friendly PG-13 version this Holiday season, so that all you degenerate parents can take the kiddies, Ryan Reynolds shared a photo from the recut that features Fred Savage as the Grandson from The Princess Bride, albeit much older, lying in bed, wearing his iconic Chicago Bears football jersey. Deadpool is seen at the foot of the bed, reading Savage a bedtime story.

A Santa hat on his head, it's not too hard to figure out that Wade Wilson is reading the grown-up grandson from The Princess Bride a watered down children's book base on his alter ego's superhero exploits. Interestingly enough, when the Super Duper Cut, which puts a whole lot of raunchy jokes back in the extended version on Blu-ray, hit Target, it actually came with a Deadpool 2 storybook not unlike the one Wade is reading allowed.

No further details beyond this picture shared on Ryan Reynold's Twitter have been announced. The idea is to take out all the R-rated jokes and violence, water it down, and release it for safe consumption as a holiday treat. The story will be retold in The Princess Bride style, and it may even incorporate footage from both Deadpool movies.

Whether Fox realizes it or not, this is kind of a slippery slope. If Deadpool 2 arrives in theaters this Christmas with a PG-13 rating and it turns out to be a huge hit financially, that might be Disney's queue to turn the whole franchise into a PG-13 affair moving forward. It at least gives them cause for the change.

It isn't known if there is any other additional material being shot for Deadpool 2. And it hasn't been mentioned if they will use black censor bars and bleep sounds to cover up the more aggressive scenes, if they are ADRing new less-offensive dialogue, or if this was always the plan from the get go, and they already have PG-13 rating scenes shot and in place.

It's not an uncommon practice for movies to shoot less offensive scenes during production, for use in Airplane cuts and the version that will run on TV. There is a great featurette on the original Superbad DVD release that shows how those all come together, so its possible that additional footage has already been shot and edited, and Fox is pulling a sly one by dumping the Airplane version in theaters to earn a couple extra bucks off a proven blockbuster with a few new wrap arounds added, all for the holiday season. Here you go, sucker! Merry f'n Christmas.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/29/2018, 5:02 pm

Testing the waters before having him join the MCU most likely.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/3/2018, 7:44 am

The Deadpool Before Christmas
In a genius move, 20th Century Fox has created a brand new film out of their R-rated Deadpool 2. Instead of just re-releasing it as a PG-13 edit, Ryan Reynolds is teasing it as a new experience starring Fred Savage. In fact, the BBC leaked what is said to be the film’s new title and it’s perfect: The Deadpool Before Christmas. This title is particularly funny as it referenced the Disney-owned The Nightmare Before Christmas, produced by Tim Burton and directed by Henry Selick. We’ll have more as it comes in, but for now get the family together for The Deadpool Before Christmas on December 21st.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/12/2018, 9:26 am

Deadpool 2 ($786 Million Worldwide Box Office)  - Page 2 Phhcwf10

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2