BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim Burton’s Dumbo (Farrell / Keaton / Green / DeVito) (March 29, 2019)

2 posters

Go down

Tim Burton’s Dumbo (Farrell / Keaton / Green / DeVito) (March 29, 2019) Empty Tim Burton’s Dumbo (Farrell / Keaton / Green / DeVito) (March 29, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan 4/4/2017, 7:39 pm

Tim Burton’s Dumbo (Farrell / Keaton / Green / DeVito) (March 29, 2019) Mv5bmt11Tim Burton’s Dumbo (Farrell / Keaton / Green / DeVito) (March 29, 2019) Mv5bmt12Tim Burton’s Dumbo (Farrell / Keaton / Green / DeVito) (March 29, 2019) Mv5bmt14Tim Burton’s Dumbo (Farrell / Keaton / Green / DeVito) (March 29, 2019) Mv5bmt13
Michael Keaton is in negotiations to play the villain in the live-action “Dumbo” movie for Disney.

The film would mark a reunion with Tim Burton — their first project together since 1992’s “Batman Returns.”

Colin Farrell is currently in talks to star alongside Eva Green and Danny DeVito.

Ehren Kruger penned the script. Justin Springer, who worked on “Tron: Legacy,” is producing with Kruger.

The original story followed an ostracized baby circus elephant who strives to achieve his full potential. If a deal closes, Keaton would play the man who acquirers the circus from DeVito’s character in order to exploit the lovable elephant and his mother.

The studio’s emphasis on live-action reboots follows the hits “Maleficent,” “Cinderella,” “The Jungle Book,” and most recently, “Beauty and the Beast.” The Mouse House has remakes of “The Lion King,” “The Little Mermaid,” “Mulan,” and other animated classics in the works as well.

Michael Keaton Wasn’t Interested in Playing ‘Sugar-Coated’ Version of McDonald’s Mogul Ray Kroc in ‘The Founder’

Keaton is in the midst of a career renaissance that began with his Oscar-nominated role in 2014’s “Birdman,” but he first achieved movie stardom nearly 30 years ago in Burton’s “Beetlejuice.” Burton then tapped him to play the Caped Crusader in “Batman,” putting both men on Hollywood’s A-list.

The two talents have not worked together since leaving the “Batman” franchise following “Batman Returns,” but have been looking for a film to team up on for quite some time, including a possible “Beetlejuice” sequel.

The role marks another villainous turn for the former superhero, who is set to play Spider-Man’s arch nemesis Vulture in the upcoming “Spider-Man: Homecoming.”

Keaton also recently starred in “The Founder” as McDonald’s mogul Ray Kroc and as journalist “Robby” Robinson in “Spotlight.” “Birdman” and “Spotlight” won back-to-back best picture Oscars.

Last edited by WyldeMan on 6/13/2018, 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tim Burton’s Dumbo (Farrell / Keaton / Green / DeVito) (March 29, 2019) Empty Re: Tim Burton’s Dumbo (Farrell / Keaton / Green / DeVito) (March 29, 2019)

Post by Tyger 4/4/2017, 8:27 pm

Keaton and DeVito make this interesting to me
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Tim Burton’s Dumbo (Farrell / Keaton / Green / DeVito) (March 29, 2019) Empty Re: Tim Burton’s Dumbo (Farrell / Keaton / Green / DeVito) (March 29, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan 4/5/2017, 7:08 am

Tyger wrote:Keaton and DeVito make this interesting to me

Why haven't Keaton and Burton worked together in 25 years after making so many successful films together launching both of their careers?

It didn't even occur to me until reading your post about DeVito, somehow the Penguin totally escaped my mind while creating this thread.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/5/2017, 7:39 am

Yeah I don't know why he wasn't mentioned in that same line about not working with Keaton since Batman Returns.

I'm interested in the reunion aspect but I also just happen to really like those 2 actors.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/5/2017, 8:12 am

Tyger wrote:Yeah I don't know why he wasn't mentioned in that same line about not working with Keaton since Batman Returns.

I'm interested in the reunion aspect but I also just happen to really like those 2 actors.

Not mentioning the DeVito connection is a bit odd but most likely just lazy reporting.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/5/2017, 8:50 am

Is there any other kind of reporting these days?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/5/2017, 11:55 am

Tyger wrote:Is there any other kind of reporting these days?

Straight up fake.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/5/2017, 3:17 pm

How could I forget when you have the words "Fake news" yelled at the public daily
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/13/2018, 6:36 am

The visually stunning first look opens to the tune of Norwegian singer Aurora singing “Baby Mine,” the beloved song from the original 1941 animated film. It introduces a former showman and one-armed war veteran named Holt Farrier (Colin Farrell) as he and his children, Milly (Nico Parker) and Joe (Finley Hobbins), stumble upon the adorable titular elephant. The minute-long trailer ends with Dumbo taking flight during a circus at an entertainment complex named Dreamland.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down