BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life (Gyllenhaal / Reynolds) (March 24)

4 posters

Go down

Life (Gyllenhaal / Reynolds) (March 24) Empty Life (Gyllenhaal / Reynolds) (March 24)

Post by WyldeMan 2/5/2017, 4:21 pm

Life tells the story of the six-member crew of the International Space Station that is on the cutting edge of one of the most important discoveries in human history: the first evidence of extraterrestrial life on Mars. As the crew begins to conduct research, their methods end up having unintended consequences and the life form proves more intelligent than anyone ever expected.

Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Life (Gyllenhaal / Reynolds) (March 24) Empty Re: Life (Gyllenhaal / Reynolds) (March 24)

Post by Tyger 2/5/2017, 7:33 pm

I saw the trailer when I saw Passengers and Rogue One, looks good to me
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Life (Gyllenhaal / Reynolds) (March 24) Empty Re: Life (Gyllenhaal / Reynolds) (March 24)

Post by WyldeMan 2/5/2017, 8:42 pm

Tyger wrote:I saw the trailer when I saw Passengers and Rogue One, looks good to me

Huge Gyllenhaal fan but I just don't know how to get past the Reynolds of it all. At least in his last movie they had the decency to put a bag over his head.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/15/2017, 8:10 am

Life (Gyllenhaal / Reynolds) (March 24) Life-m10

Columbia Pictures invites you and a guest to the upcoming promotional screening of LIFE, starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Rebecca Ferguson and Ryan Reynolds. In the intense Sci-Fi thriller, the mission of a team of scientists aboard the International Space Station turns to one of primal fear when they find a rapidly evolving life form that caused extinction on Mars, and now threatens the crew and all life on Earth.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/3/2017, 6:38 pm

Watched this last night, pretty much what I expected besides the ending. That was a good twist in the end and one that I didn't understand fully. The heck happened to David in the end? I was sure he was going to die.

Interesting movie, not as good as Interstellar or Gravity though. Mad me jump a few times but overall an entertaining movie. A good sci-fi movie, or is it? Maybe we should learn from this movie and not go to Mars. ABORT MISSION, ABORT! Razz
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/3/2017, 6:56 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Maybe we should learn from this movie and not go to Mars. ABORT MISSION, ABORT! Razz

Or just not watch the movie Very Happy

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down