Random Thoughts

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/8/2017, 12:49 pm

Shia LaBeouf Arrested For Disorderly Conduct In Savannah After Cigarette Bumming Goes Bad
Shia LaBeouf, on location near Savannah, Georgia filming indie The Peanut Butter Falcon, was arrested early this morning and charged with obstruction, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness.

The Chatham County Sheriff’s Office booking log indicates LaBeouf was arrested at 4 am and placed on a $7,000 bond. He was released about seven hours later after posting the required $3,500.

According to the Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police, officers arrested LaBeouf after the actor became disorderly at Savannah’s City Market:

Around 4:00 a.m., Shia LaBeouf, 31, approached a bystander and an SCMPD officer near the intersection of Barnard Street and West St. Julian Street, asking for a cigarette. When LaBeouf wasn’t given a cigarette, he became disorderly, using profanities and vulgar language in front of the women and children present. He was told to leave the area and refused, becoming aggressive toward the officer.

When the officer attempted to place LaBeouf under arrest, LaBeouf ran to a nearby hotel. LaBeouf was arrested in the hotel lobby, where his disorderly behavior continued.

LaBeouf was charged with obstruction, disorderly conduct, and public drunkenness.

LaBeouf is filming The Peanut Butter Falcon with Dakota Johnson and Bruce Dern. Deadline has reached out to the film’s producer, Lucky Treehouse Production.

The Peanut Butter Falcon is described on the producers’ website as “an adventure story set in the world of a modern Mark Twain that begins when Zak (22), a young man with Down syndrome runs away from a nursing home where he lives to chase his dream of becoming a professional wrestler…” The film is being directed by Tyler Nilson and Michael Schwartz, co-founders of Lucky Treehouse making their feature debuts.

LaBeouf was arrested earlier this year following an altercation at his “He Will Not Divide Us” art installation in New York, though the charges were later dropped. In 2014, he was arrested after disrupting a Broadway performance of Cabaret, and later sought treatment for alcohol abuse.

The City Market neighborhood, a popular historic and nightlife district, had already made national headlines this week after a late-night July 4th celebration ended in what police say was gang-related gunfire, resulting in a police chase and a car crash that left three people dead.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/8/2017, 12:50 pm

Good to know we can still count on Shia to be a total trainwreck in public.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 7/11/2017, 10:34 pm

What's with the government and FCC wanting to control the internet now? I don't like this at all. I don't really care about the government tapping your phones or using data but this is where I draw the line. They're trying to control everything now. Not cool!
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5354
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/11/2017, 10:50 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:What's with the government and FCC wanting to control the internet now? I don't like this at all. I don't really care about the government tapping your phones or using data but this is where I draw the line. They're trying to control everything now. Not cool!

There is so much irony in that statement......... Cool
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 7/11/2017, 11:42 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:Good to know we can still count on Shia to be a total trainwreck in public.
If it ever comes out that he's pulling a Joaquin Phoenix, I will be thoroughly impressed even though it would be stupid.
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1517
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 7/12/2017, 7:10 am

Shit, I'm four days late and just saw that Shia LaBeouf post. What an idiot.

It's such a shame someone like makes such stupid choices. It really isn't difficult to not get in trouble. His talent is wasted on him.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/482559061716905984?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I like the comments on this post.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1281
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/12/2017, 8:41 am

@Tyger wrote:If it ever comes out that he's pulling a Joaquin Phoenix, I will be thoroughly impressed even though it would be stupid.

A ten year performance art piece? That is dedication...
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 7/12/2017, 1:34 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:There is so much irony in that statement......... Cool

lol Yeah, it sounds like it but it's different in terms of using your own information for your protection versus choosing what information you can see. The internet should not be touched and should be open to anyone. I'm glad I'm using a VPN, just got it this month.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5354
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/12/2017, 2:32 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:lol Yeah, it sounds like it but it's different in terms of using your own information for your protection versus choosing what information you can see. The internet should not be touched and should be open to anyone. I'm glad I'm using a VPN, just got it this month.

You do realize not everybody uses the internet for silly cat videos and emails to weekly emails to grandma right? There is some truly heinous shit out there and without any restrictions the savages will rule the land. On the plus side, you can fully start a drugs by internet order home business. Cool
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 7/12/2017, 3:46 pm

What about porn? Is porn readily accessible via the Internet?
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1281
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 7/12/2017, 8:52 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:You do realize not everybody uses the internet for silly cat videos and emails to weekly emails to grandma right? There is some truly heinous shit out there and without any restrictions the savages will rule the land. On the plus side, you can fully start a drugs by internet order home business. Cool

Hey, it is what it is. It probably would have little effect on the dark web anyway. You approve of this? I'll be shocked if you do.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5354
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 7/13/2017, 4:54 am

Good news: I have a job interview.

Bad news: It's via video.

Not only is it via video, its via a preconceived question format. Essentially, I log on to a site, and video record my answers to the interview questions presented by text. None of it is live. I also have to complete it within the next 27 hours.

Once I begin, I have a predetermined amount of time to review and consider the question (anywhere from 10 seconds to a few minutes), then I have to record my answer (also within a similar time-frame) - and repeat.

Has anyone done anything like this before?

I've had one job for near 20 years - My interview savvy is non existent. Now I have to interview, via video, for a part-time sales assistant/factory-hand, with an interstate HR consultant that I will never physically meet.

Don't even get to talk with someone I'll be working with.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/13/2017, 5:27 am

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Hey, it is what it is. It probably would have little effect on the dark web anyway. You approve of this? I'll be shocked if you do.

I don't approve of government restrictions over myself but I also know I'm not using the internet to start terrorist cells or selling ecstasy, snuff films and handguns to middle schoolers but I can't say the same for everybody else.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/13/2017, 5:30 am

Has anybody else been following the story out of Pennsylvania about the four missing guys in their early twenties with their bodies turning up in a grave on a farm over the weekend? That is one twisted tale starting to unravel.

What they've got so far is a 20 year old trying to sell one of the victim's cars a 1996 Nissan Maxima the day after he went missing. So this kid gets caught for a quadruple murder because he tried to sell a $400 car the day after the murders?!?!?!

You can't create people this stupid, they're born that way.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/13/2017, 5:42 am

Ohhh Shia.........you did it now......

avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/13/2017, 9:16 am

Ladies and Gentleman of the Trump era, are you ready for Senator Kid Rock to help class up the joint?
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 7/13/2017, 5:48 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:Good news: I have a job interview.

Bad news: It's via video.

Not only is it via video, its via a preconceived question format. Essentially, I log on to a site, and video record my answers to the interview questions presented by text. None of it is live. I also have to complete it within the next 27 hours.

Once I begin, I have a predetermined amount of time to review and consider the question (anywhere from 10 seconds to a few minutes), then I have to record my answer (also within a similar time-frame) - and repeat.

Has anyone done anything like this before?

I've had one job for near 20 years - My interview savvy is non existent. Now I have to interview, via video, for a part-time sales assistant/factory-hand, with an interstate HR consultant that I will never physically meet.

Don't even get to talk with someone I'll be working with.

I did something like that but it was a mock interview for a class I was taking at my University. I recorded myself to a series of questions. My advice would be to treat it like any other interview, just be yourself. You got this!

@WyldeMan wrote:Has anybody else been following the story out of Pennsylvania about the four missing guys in their early twenties with their bodies turning up in a grave on a farm over the weekend? That is one twisted tale starting to unravel.

What they've got so far is a 20 year old trying to sell one of the victim's cars a 1996 Nissan Maxima the day after he went missing. So this kid gets caught for a quadruple murder because he tried to sell a $400 car the day after the murders?!?!?!

You can't create people this stupid, they're born that way.

Wow! Could have just stolen $400 from an ATM or something. Shame those people had to die.

@WyldeMan wrote:
Ohhh Shia.........you did it now......

Damn it Shia, enough is enough! What the fuck is he on?
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5354
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 7/13/2017, 5:52 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:Good news: I have a job interview.

Bad news: It's via video.

Not only is it via video, its via a preconceived question format. Essentially, I log on to a site, and video record my answers to the interview questions presented by text. None of it is live. I also have to complete it within the next 27 hours.

Once I begin, I have a predetermined amount of time to review and consider the question (anywhere from 10 seconds to a few minutes), then I have to record my answer (also within a similar time-frame) - and repeat.

Has anyone done anything like this before?

I've had one job for near 20 years - My interview savvy is non existent. Now I have to interview, via video, for a part-time sales assistant/factory-hand, with an interstate HR consultant that I will never physically meet.

Don't even get to talk with someone I'll be working with.
I've done that once or twice, fucking haaaaaaaaaaated it. I don't remember how it went. That was also before I had a smartphone or anything so it was a super bitch.
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1517
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 7/13/2017, 5:54 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:Ladies and Gentleman of the Trump era, are you ready for Senator Kid Rock to help class up the joint?
That shit needs to get shut the fuck down. We're still paying for not taking dumb shit seriously.
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1517
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/13/2017, 8:32 pm

Been watching Black Donnelly's on Netflix and it has held up damn good after all these years but I'm so bummed that there are only 13 episodes. I hadn't seen Donnelly's since it aired back in '07 because about five years back I scoured the nets and couldn't find any episodes available for download and thought I'd never see it again but low and behold Netflix has it though. Anybody else re-check this out in recent years?

Jonathan Tucker, Olivia Wilde, Kirk Acevedo......... Cool
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 7/14/2017, 2:36 am

@UltimateMarvel wrote:

I did something like that but it was a mock interview for a class I was taking at my University. I recorded myself to a series of questions. My advice would be to treat it like any other interview, just be yourself. You got this!

That's part of the problem. This was my first job interview, ever. And I had to do it looking at a lens. Not only that, I'm uncomfortable and terrible talking about myself - especially in that manner.

@Tyger wrote:
I've done that once or twice, fucking haaaaaaaaaaated it. I don't remember how it went. That was also before I had a smartphone or anything so it was a super bitch.

Yep. It was fucking terrible. What a horrible experience. Haha. All I had to do was read 4 questions, and then record myself answering them - but I'm almost embarrassed at how bad I was at it. I totally bricked it.

Fortunately, I had the good mind to send an email afterwards and apologized for the terrible interview. Quickly explained why I was bad at it,  apologized for wasting their time, and thanked them for the opportunity. Got a phone call a few hours later and they asked if I'd prefer to do a phone interview then and there.

Pretty stoked about that. Phone interview was longer, but slightly more comfortable.


@WyldeMan wrote:Been watching Black Donnelly's on Netflix and it has held up damn good after all these years but I'm so bummed that there are only 13 episodes. I hadn't seen Donnelly's since it aired back in '07 because about five years back I scoured the nets and couldn't find any episodes available for download and thought I'd never see it again but low and behold Netflix has it though. Anybody else re-check this out in recent years?

Jonathan Tucker, Olivia Wilde, Kirk Acevedo......... Cool

Mother-fucker! I saw this and jumped straight onto Netflix ... and it's not available here in Oz.  Crying or Very sad I fucking love that show. Easily in my "Top 5 shows that need just one more season". I have it on DVD, but one of my discs is cracked (no idea how it happened), so I haven't been able to do a proper re-watch in a couple years. Would love to see it in HD.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/14/2017, 10:56 am


The suspect who confessed to murdering four young men in Pennsylvania killed each one of them separately — and then burned their bodies at his family’s farm — after selling them some marijuana, a police source says.

Speaking to the Associated Press, a person with first-hand knowledge of the case claimed Cosmo DiNardo, 20, was a paranoid drug dealer who felt cheated or threatened by the four victims after serving them up at different times.

The source said DiNardo was known to sell quarter-pounds of pot for several thousand dollars a pop, along with handguns.

He allegedly took turns killing the four men after each of their respective purchases — and was said to have gotten help from a co-conspirator.

“Every death was related to a purported drug transaction, and at the end of each one there’s a killing,” the source said.


DiNardo, who suffers from schizophrenia, confessed Thursday in court to murdering the young men — identified as Mark Sturgis, 22, Tom Meo, 21, Jimi Tar Patrick, 19, and Dean Finocchiaro, 19.

He pled guilty to four first-degree murder counts, in exchange for life behind bars.

“I’m sorry,” DiNardo told reporters, as he left the courthouse.

His victims, all of whom are residents of Bucks County, mysteriously disappeared last week. At least three of them were said to have known each other.

One of the victim’s remains was later found in a 12½-foot-deep grave on DiNardo’s family farm.

It is unclear if DiNardo had been planning on killing the four men or whether he snapped. The AP source said the murders were carried out during three different drug transactions.

DiNardo was once involuntarily committed to a psychiatric center for his mental problems, and was charged earlier this year for having a gun in spite of the commitment.

His parents have declined to comment on his mental issues.

DiNardo still remains in custody on $5 million cash bail over a gun possession charge and trying to sell one of the victim’s cars.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/14/2017, 10:59 am

He murdered four people after ripping them off in three separate Cannabis deals in the same week? And then our justice system rewarded him with a deal? Fuckin pathetic.....
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 7/14/2017, 11:07 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:Yep. It was fucking terrible. What a horrible experience. Haha. All I had to do was read 4 questions, and then record myself answering them - but I'm almost embarrassed at how bad I was at it. I totally bricked it.

Fortunately, I had the good mind to send an email afterwards and apologized for the terrible interview. Quickly explained why I was bad at it,  apologized for wasting their time, and thanked them for the opportunity. Got a phone call a few hours later and they asked if I'd prefer to do a phone interview then and there.

Pretty stoked about that. Phone interview was longer, but slightly more comfortable.

Yeah, recording yourself can be uncomfortable. lol Glad they gave you a second chance for a phone interview though. Let us know how it goes.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5354
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/14/2017, 11:14 am

@UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:Yep. It was fucking terrible. What a horrible experience. Haha. All I had to do was read 4 questions, and then record myself answering them - but I'm almost embarrassed at how bad I was at it. I totally bricked it.

Fortunately, I had the good mind to send an email afterwards and apologized for the terrible interview. Quickly explained why I was bad at it,  apologized for wasting their time, and thanked them for the opportunity. Got a phone call a few hours later and they asked if I'd prefer to do a phone interview then and there.

Pretty stoked about that. Phone interview was longer, but slightly more comfortable.

Yeah, recording yourself can be uncomfortable. lol Glad they gave you a second chance for a phone interview though. Let us know how it goes.

Never had to record myself for an interview but I've also never had one over the phone, it's only ever been face to face for me and those are uncomfortable enough.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/14/2017, 6:02 pm

DMX Arrested for Withholding $1.7 Million From IRS, Faces 40 Years in Jail  
Rapper DMX, also known as Earl Simmons, has been charged and arrested for “engaging in a multi-year scheme to conceal millions of dollars of income from the IRS,” noted the Department of Justice in a statement on Thursday. In the last seven years, he has avoided paying $1.7 million worth of tax liabilities, according to the DoJ.

   Attorney Joon H. Kim used Simmons’ own lyrics against him, adding, “while raking in millions from his songs, including his 2003 hit ‘X Gon’ Give It to Ya,’ DMX didn’t give any of it to the IRS.”

   Kim also claimed that Simmons intentionally refrained from taxes by “avoiding personal bank accounts, setting up accounts in other’s names, and paying personal expenses largely in cash.” Simmons, in further efforts to evade taxes, even allegedly held up a “Celebrity Couples Therapy” taping “until a properly issued check he was issued was reissued without withholding any taxes.”

   IRS Special Agent James D. Robnett noted that “Mr. Simmons alleges various tax crimes, including that he failed to file personal tax returns for several years and did not pay his fair share of taxes.”

   The DoJ also revealed that between 2010-15, Simmons failed to report $2.3 million in earnings from his famous songs, concerts, and television appearances for personal income tax return, instead living a “cash lifestyle.”

   Simmons cooperated with the police as they took him into custody and was immediately scheduled for Manhattan federal court before Judge Andrew J. Peck. He is looking at over a dozen counts, including corruptly endeavoring to obstruct and impede the due administration of the IRS, one count of evasion of payment of income taxes, six counts of evasion of assessment of income tax liability, and six counts of failure to file a U.S. individual income tax return. If convicted on all 14 offenses, DMX could face up to 40 years in jail.

   “Celebrity rapper or not, all Americans must pay their taxes, and together with our partners at the IRS, we will pursue those who deliberately and criminally evade this basic obligation of citizenship,” said Kim.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 7/14/2017, 7:03 pm

LOL what a dope. I don't think he will get 40 years in jail but he's definitely going to have to pay out the ass for this.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1281
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 7/14/2017, 8:23 pm

Daaaaamn! Why not just pay your taxes and avoid situations like this? Same thing happened to 50 Cent, didn't it?
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5354
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/14/2017, 8:34 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Daaaaamn! Why not just pay your taxes and avoid situations like this? Same thing happened to 50 Cent, didn't it?

Wesley Snipes did 5 years for it.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/15/2017, 7:27 am

Conor McGregor was really angry and hyped like always during the latest promo round with Mayweather and called him a Fag and now the internet is exploding.

You'd think in this Trump era where the President tweets the most offensive things he thinks on an hourly basis, people wouldn't be so shocked to hear an "anti-gay" slur yelled between two agro alpha male fighters. They absolutely oppose the word because it's offensive and hurtful but they are full well ok with watching two men try to beat each other to death for sport.

I love people....its combat sports with very possible massive lifelong physical repercussions but lets all blog about how our feelings got hurt by somebody calling somebody else a mean name before they try to beat each other to death for sport and millions of dollars. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Also, have these people never heard Conor speak???? All he does is take massive shit leading up to his fights, it's why everybody loves to hate him, he's a great villain but he's still got my bet and I still don't hate him as much as I do Mayweather.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/15/2017, 7:32 am

@joey con carne wrote:LOL what a dope. I don't think he will get 40 years in jail but he's definitely going to have to pay out the ass for this.

Remember when he did six months in 2015 because he failed to pay $400k in child support for four of his kids? Great guy.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 7/15/2017, 8:54 am

Seeing this kind of stuff just annoys me. That idiot Shia LaBeouf is always getting into trouble. You would think after like the third or fourth arrest one might think about cutting back on alcohol. You have guys like DMX and Wesley Snipes who evade taxes and have been/will get locked up for that.

It's unbelievable. They are handed a golden ticket (yes, I know they worked hard for it but they fucking made it big time) and then they squander all that shit by making the dumbest choices. What a waste.

This is all people like this will be known for. No matter how straight and how awesome your life is, you just fuck up once and that will be your legacy. All that good you've done is wiped out just like that.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1281
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/15/2017, 8:57 am

@joey con carne wrote:This is all people like this will be known for. No matter how straight and how awesome your life is, you just fuck up once and that will be your legacy. All that good you've done is wiped out just like that.

I remember when celebrity lives were still private so we just never knew how fucked they all were. Once the stalkerazzi and the internet took over, everybody needed to know that celebs were just as depraved as everybody else. And yet, if the years of nudie leaks have taught us anything, celebs have really boring sex lives and aren't nearly as exciting as we were once led to believe and yet for some reason, they are still fascinated when boring people do anything as long as they're rich when they do it.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 7/15/2017, 9:22 am

I just assume the Eyes Wide Shut style orgies have a no cell phone policy

Am I the only one surprised DMX had millions in income to conceal? I think X Gon' Give It To Ya was his last hit and that was nothing like his earlier hits
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1517
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/15/2017, 2:18 pm

@Tyger wrote:I just assume the Eyes Wide Shut style orgies have a no cell phone policy

Am I the only one surprised DMX had millions in income to conceal? I think X Gon' Give It To Ya was his last hit and that was nothing like his earlier hits

No flash photography in group settings sure but not one single kinky celeb Dominatrix with a dungeon in her basement? Seems unlikely.....

DMX having millions shocked me because he has been telling anybody who would listen how broke he is for the last ten years. I guess that was his plan all along but he's just another ODB.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 7/15/2017, 3:02 pm

Sarah Hyland's nudes have been released. Oh gosh, when will they ever learn.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1281
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 7/15/2017, 4:26 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:
@Tyger wrote:I just assume the Eyes Wide Shut style orgies have a no cell phone policy

Am I the only one surprised DMX had millions in income to conceal? I think X Gon' Give It To Ya was his last hit and that was nothing like his earlier hits

No flash photography in group settings sure but not one single kinky celeb Dominatrix with a dungeon in her basement? Seems unlikely.....

DMX having millions shocked me because he has been telling anybody who would listen how broke he is for the last ten years. I guess that was his plan all along but he's just another ODB.
By definition a dominatrix would have control. Kinky people keep it private. Leaks are always gonna be pretty vanilla.

I don't doubt that DMX has money, but INCOME? From what? The most I've heard his name in the last few years is from Dave Chappelle and Aziz Ansari mentioning him in jokes.
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1517
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 7/15/2017, 5:18 pm

@joey con carne wrote:Sarah Hyland's nudes have been released. Oh gosh, when will they ever learn.

Hopefully never Twisted Evil
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/15/2017, 6:19 pm

@Tyger wrote:I don't doubt that DMX has money, but INCOME? From what?

Dog fights are big money and he was never been quiet about his love for it.

Also, there are probably residuals still being paid out from the Ruff Ryder days.

@joey con carne wrote:Sarah Hyland's nudes have been released. Oh gosh, when will they ever learn.

She got hacked a few years back too I believe, she never interested me so I didn't look her up.

Never forget the hack hasn't been bad for most careers, several have gotten superhero roles following the leaks.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/16/2017, 3:21 pm

@Tyger wrote:
@WyldeMan wrote:Ladies and Gentleman of the Trump era, are you ready for Senator Kid Rock to help class up the joint?
That shit needs to get shut the fuck down. We're still paying for not taking dumb shit seriously.

Now, Bruce Jenner wants to be a Senator.......

This is feeling like a very bad South Park parody...
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/17/2017, 7:59 am

R. Kelly Is Holding Women Against Their Will In A “Cult,” Parents Told Police
BuzzFeed News published a highly disturbing story on Monday about what multiple people classified as a “cult” ruled by R&B star R. Kelly, who is allegedly holding young women against their will at his rented homes, according to the parents of one aspiring singer.

The piece describes in detail emotional and sexual manipulation, as well as purported mental and physical abuse, which includes “punishments” for breaking Kelly’s “rules.”

“Three former members of Kelly’s inner circle — Cheryl Mack, Kitti Jones, and Asante McGee — provided details supporting the parents’ worst fears,” the lengthy article reads in part. “They said six women live in properties rented by Kelly in Chicago and the Atlanta suburbs, and he controls every aspect of their lives: dictating what they eat, how they dress, when they bathe, when they sleep, and how they engage in sexual encounters that he records.”

The six women are all at least of the age of consent in their respective states, the insiders said.

Here’s more from the piece:

Mack, Jones, and McGee claim that women who live with Kelly, who he calls his “babies,” are required to call him “Daddy” and must ask his permission to leave the Chicago recording studio or their assigned rooms in the “guest house” Kelly rents near his own rented mansion in suburban Atlanta. A black SUV with a burly driver behind the wheel is almost always parked outside both locations. Kelly confiscates the women’s cell phones, they said, so they cannot contact their friends and family; he gives them new phones that they are only allowed to use to contact him or others with his permission. Kelly films his sexual activities, McGee and Jones said, and shows the videos to men in his circle.

Mack, the star’s former personal assistant, said Kelly almost always tells the women to dress in jogging suits because “he doesn’t want their figures to be exposed; he doesn’t want them to look appealing.” She said when other men are in the same room, Kelly “would make the girls turn around and face the wall in their jogging suits because he doesn’t want them to be looked at by anyone else.”

If the women break any of Kelly’s “rules,” Mack and Jones said, he punishes them physically and verbally. For example, Jones claimed that Kelly held her against a tree and slapped her outside of a Subway sandwich shop in spring 2013 because she had been too friendly with the male cashier there.

The story also details physical “punishment” for another young woman who apparently broke Kelly’s “rules” by laughing at a male cab driver’s joke.

Here’s what the singer’s lawyer, Linda Mensch, told BuzzFeed: “We can only wonder why folks would persist in defaming a great artist who loves his fans, works 24/7, and takes care of all of the people in his life. He works hard to become the best person and artist he can be. It is interesting that stories and tales debunked many years ago turn up when his goal is to stop the violence; put down the guns; and embrace peace and love. I suppose that is the price of fame. Like all of us, Mr. Kelly deserves a personal life. Please respect that.”

Kelly has faced numerous sexual misconduct allegations in the past, including 14 charges of making child pornography. The key evidence in that case was a videotape that prosecutors alleged showed Kelly having sex with and urinating on a 14-year-old girl. Kelly was acquitted.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/17/2017, 8:01 am

I don't doubt this story for a single second and nobody with any sense would either cause it's exactly what you expect from a piece of shit like R Kelly. He's always been a deviant and the only shocking part of this story to me is that the women are allegedly of legal age.

The "justice system" already acquitted this baby raper once on a technicality, I bet they don't even charge him this time. He's got a long history going back to the 90's of crimes against young women and he's never gonna stop.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 7/17/2017, 11:07 am

What kind of sick shit am I reading? Baby raper? I didn't know about all this. Fuck, I hope they arrest him. Anonymous, get on his ass!

There was proof he had sex with a 14 year old and not only that but THEY STILL LET HIM GO? I'm lost for words, this has to be made up because there is no justice here.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5354
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/17/2017, 5:48 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:What kind of sick shit am I reading? Baby raper? I didn't know about all this. Fuck, I hope they arrest him. Anonymous, get on his ass!

There was proof he had sex with a 14 year old and not only that but THEY STILL LET HIM GO? I'm lost for words, this has to be made up because there is no justice here.

There was a a half hour video of him having sex with his 14 year old goddaughter but the video was grainy so they just said it wasn't him. There was another woman who testified to having multiple threesomes with Kelly and the girl but she was had at one time stolen a watch from Kelly so they discredited her as an unreliable witness and thief.  

But there is so much info available on the trial you can just google it but R Kelly is a fucking deviant who has been abusing women his entire life and has gotten away with it because he's got money.

I bet if the ages of this unwilling harem of women are ever released the oldest will be 19 or 20.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15487
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 7/17/2017, 7:16 pm

I'm shocked and disgusted. I hope he goes to prison.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5354
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum