Random Thoughts

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 6/28/2017, 7:42 pm

Just saw this on the news:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/monalisa-perez-youtube-videos-channel-pedro-ruiz-shooting-pranks/

This is just the absolute height of stupidity. She shot him with a .50 Desert Eagle. Geez.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 6/28/2017, 7:59 pm

@joey con carne wrote:Just saw this on the news:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/monalisa-perez-youtube-videos-channel-pedro-ruiz-shooting-pranks/

This is just the absolute height of stupidity. She shot him with a .50 Desert Eagle. Geez.

It was a "stunt" he'd long talked about with family members and practiced before? DARWIN AWARD.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 6/29/2017, 8:02 am

This is the couple's YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYqSxhPHNYCLnt6pgUq-pJA

The comments on the videos are just brutal. And some of the titles are just ironic and can be seen as a foreshadowing of his death after-the-fact.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 6/29/2017, 1:02 pm

@joey con carne wrote:This is the couple's YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYqSxhPHNYCLnt6pgUq-pJA

The comments on the videos are just brutal. And some of the titles are just ironic and can be seen as a foreshadowing of his death after-the-fact.

Thanks to YouTube and Facebook the Darwin Awards are no longer annual events but an every day occurrence.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 6/29/2017, 2:30 pm

Geez, I'm speechless.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 4846
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 6/29/2017, 6:59 pm

I've got Friday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off work. Yay.

Six day weekend for me to do absolutely nothing except the shit I want to do.

Run, gym, movies.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 6/30/2017, 11:01 am

Watching Aerial Ireland on Smithsonian Channel. What a beautiful country. I just learned the final scene in The Force Awakens was filmed on a remote island in Ireland.

Now it's another show called Sky View talking about Britain and Ireland. I guess this show is similar to the Aerial series. Pretty cool.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 6/30/2017, 6:49 pm

@joey con carne wrote:Watching Aerial Ireland on Smithsonian Channel. What a beautiful country. I just learned the final scene in The Force Awakens was filmed on a remote island in Ireland.

Quite a bit of Game of Thrones has filmed in Ireland too.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 7/1/2017, 11:22 am

A friend told me to listen to "Redbone" by Childish Gambino a couple weeks ago and then I heard it again the other day in Get Out and I've been obsessed ever since. Just watched a shirtless Donald Glover in leather pants singing on Fallon. Never thought I'd see Troy like that without a shred of humor, but he owned it.
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/1/2017, 11:46 am

@Tyger wrote:A friend told me to listen to "Redbone" by Childish Gambino a couple weeks ago and then I heard it again the other day in Get Out and I've been obsessed ever since. Just watched a shirtless Donald Glover in leather pants singing on Fallon. Never thought I'd see Troy like that without a shred of humor, but he owned it.

Ever since Gambino emerged I've had a hard time reconciling the differences in personalities, it's Jekyll and Hyde.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 7/1/2017, 2:03 pm

Redbone isn't like the other Gambino I've heard at all though so it was like yet another part of him
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/1/2017, 5:38 pm

@Tyger wrote:Redbone isn't like the other Gambino I've heard at all though so it was like yet another part of him

I haven't yet heard anything from Redbone but I really only heard his first album.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 7/1/2017, 10:17 pm

Redbone is a song on Awaken, My Love...makes me curious to check out the rest but haven't done so yet
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty Cunt on 7/3/2017, 3:20 am

@Tyger wrote:A friend told me to listen to "Redbone" by Childish Gambino a couple weeks ago and then I heard it again the other day in Get Out and I've been obsessed ever since. Just watched a shirtless Donald Glover in leather pants singing on Fallon. Never thought I'd see Troy like that without a shred of humor, but he owned it.

@Tyger wrote:Redbone is a song on Awaken, My Love...makes me curious to check out the rest but haven't done so yet

You might also try some Bootsy Colllins.

avatar
Rusty Cunt

Posts : 1752
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/3/2017, 4:28 pm

Wild Bill Fichtner is a Top Gear host now?!?!?!  Cool



avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 7/3/2017, 5:46 pm

@Rusty Cunt wrote:
@Tyger wrote:A friend told me to listen to "Redbone" by Childish Gambino a couple weeks ago and then I heard it again the other day in Get Out and I've been obsessed ever since. Just watched a shirtless Donald Glover in leather pants singing on Fallon. Never thought I'd see Troy like that without a shred of humor, but he owned it.

@Tyger wrote:Redbone is a song on Awaken, My Love...makes me curious to check out the rest but haven't done so yet

You might also try some Bootsy Colllins.

OMFG That's hilarious. That same friend sent me that Bootsy song over 10 years ago and I sent it back to her awhile after she sent Redbone and then later read there were similarities. I didn't even think about it consciously.
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 7/4/2017, 12:40 pm

I am loving the The Twilight Zone marathon. Currently watching The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street.

What a great series. They don't make 'em like they used to.

avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/4/2017, 1:00 pm

@joey con carne wrote:I am loving the The Twilight Zone marathon. Currently watching The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street.

What a great series. They don't make 'em like they used to.

Hulu has lots of Twilight Zone and Outer Limits.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by ForeverBlu on 7/4/2017, 5:30 pm

Happy July 4th.
avatar
ForeverBlu

Posts : 3448
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 54
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 7/4/2017, 5:47 pm

Happy 4th!
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 4846
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty Cunt on 7/4/2017, 6:04 pm

Happy 5th
avatar
Rusty Cunt

Posts : 1752
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 7/5/2017, 12:44 am

@Rusty Cunt wrote:Happy 5th

You cheeky bastard. Very Happy

The Twilight Zone marathon ending soon.

@WyldeMan wrote:Hulu has lots of Twilight Zone and Outer Limits.

I love The Outer Limits. My favorite episode is the one where some soldiers were captured by aliens and interrogated. And at the end, a lady sets the non-cancellable self-destruct sequence on their ship and everyone dies.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/5/2017, 10:23 am

Chicago celebrated their 4th of July weekend in the only way Chi-town knows how, with over 100 shootings.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/6/2017, 12:27 pm

Amazon continues their plans for world domination it looks like they're now working on a communications deal with DirecTV and even after that $13.7 billion they spent on Whole Foods they've still got another $7.5 billion in the war chest?!?!? Shocked

Now children, it's time to pledge your allegiance to the Incorporated States of Amazon, formally known as the United States of America.


Amazon & Dish Network Consider Web Or Wireless Services Alliance
Is Amazon weighing an alliance with Dish Network to develop a wireless phone service, or links to a new generation of web-connected devices? It seems so: The companies are talking about these, and other, possible collaborations, The Wall Street Journal reports this morning — building on a May story from Satellite Business News.

Amazon’s Jeff Bezos and Dish’s Charlie Ergen “have gotten to know each other better over the past year,” the WSJ says. That’s led to wide-ranging conversations about ways they could join forces.

Dish shares are up 1.3% in mid-day trading, while the benchmark Standard & Poor’s 500 is down 0.4%.

In addition to its satellite TV service, Dish has been amassing rights to terrestrial wireless spectrum. Ergen has yet to spell out exactly what he hopes to do with the licenses.

He told analysts in May he expects to build — “with or without partners” — what he calls “a new narrowband [Internet of Things] network that doesn’t exist today.” Internet of Things, or IoT, refers to a new generation of devices that enable users to remotely monitor, and often control, things including health, home appliances, pets or farm animals, manufacturing, electrical systems, and environmental activity.

Such a service might tie into Amazon’s Echo, its voice-controlled home device for people who want to access news and entertainment, and control some connected appliances.

An Amazon-Dish collaboration also might create a wireless phone system that the e-retailer could offer to its Prime customers to deepen their loyalty — and provide it with user data.

The Journal says that a deal isn’t imminent and may not take place. A full acquisition of Dish, it adds, citing unnamed sources, “is highly unlikely.”

Wells Fargo Securities’ Marci Ryvicker said in May, when talk of a possible Amazon-Dish alliance surfaced, that it “confirms our view that Charlie had a definitive plan — likely with someone outside the incumbent wireless ecosystem — when he entered the incentive auction” to buy wireless rights.

She added that a deal could “take on a number of different forms given [Amazon’s] sizable cash war chest ($21.5 billion as of 3/31) that could allow for a significant investment towards a buildout.”

Since then, Amazon committed $13.7 billion to buy Whole Foods.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 7/6/2017, 1:46 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:Chicago celebrated their 4th of July weekend in the only way Chi-town knows how, with over 100 shootings.

Damn! I feel sorry for the cops on duty.

@WyldeMan wrote:Amazon continues their plans for world domination it looks like they're now working on a communications deal with DirecTV and even after that $13.7 billion they spent on Whole Foods they've still got another $7.5 billion in the war chest?!?!? Shocked

Now children, it's time to pledge your allegiance to the Incorporated States of Amazon, formally known as the United States of America.

Amazon is dominating. They just opened a store near me last year, they're definitely booming.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 4846
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 7/6/2017, 6:53 pm

I remember a few years ago on blu-ray.com, when Amazon was going crazy with blu-ray sales, everyone was saying "I hope Amazon puts [insert brick and mortar store name here] out of business. Amazon is the best. So and so is garbage because they have no sales."

Now look what happened. Best Buy is rapidly shrinking their media department, Circuit City was wiped out, Target's selection is getting smaller as well.

Also, Amazon doesn't bother with the big blu-ray sales anymore.

I'm not sure how I feel about Amazon becoming such a powerhouse. On one hand, yes, we are getting great deals in the short-term. But in the long run, I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon takes over a decent size market of whatever and then charges higher prices.

To me, competition is good but many people get so blinded by having good deals now they don't bother to think about the future.

This is not directed toward anyone here. Just me thinking out loud.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/6/2017, 7:22 pm

@joey con carne wrote:I remember a few years ago on blu-ray.com, when Amazon was going crazy with blu-ray sales, everyone was saying "I hope Amazon puts [insert brick and mortar store name here] out of business. Amazon is the best. So and so is garbage because they have no sales."

Now look what happened. Best Buy is rapidly shrinking their media department, Circuit City was wiped out, Target's selection is getting smaller as well.

Also, Amazon doesn't bother with the big blu-ray sales anymore.

I'm not sure how I feel about Amazon becoming such a powerhouse. On one hand, yes, we are getting great deals in the short-term. But in the long run, I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon takes over a decent size market of whatever and then charges higher prices.

To me, competition is good but many people get so blinded by having good deals now they don't bother to think about the future.

This is not directed toward anyone here. Just me thinking out loud.

In the future, America will belong to Tesla and Amazon. That is if Trump's people and the people who hate Trump's people don't burn this country to the ground first.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 7/6/2017, 7:30 pm

You know something? What you said cracked me up. No kidding, that comment made me smile and I've had a pretty shitty day. And then I think about what you said and I realize you were not exactly joking. I'm laughing and also scared at the same time.



Currently watching My 600-Lb. Life. This guy is bed-ridden and he whines a lot and throws tantrums when he doesn't get the foods he wants. He's in denial, too. He eats chinese take-out and shit and insists he's eating less than 800 calories a day.

They just weighed him after 7 months of, supposedly, 800 calories a day. He gained 158 pounds. HOLY FUGGGGGG.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 7/6/2017, 9:03 pm

I see less and less people at Best Buy these days except when it's on Black Friday.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 4846
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/7/2017, 8:09 am

@joey con carne wrote:You know something? What you said cracked me up. No kidding, that comment made me smile and I've had a pretty shitty day. And then I think about what you said and I realize you were not exactly joking. I'm laughing and also scared at the same time.

I laugh because I'm terrified and if you're not, it's only because you're not paying attention. Cool

Any day a tweet could kick off another "Civil War" that is if the Russians don't just walk right in through the front door first. WOLVERINES!
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 7/7/2017, 11:59 am

@WyldeMan wrote:I laugh because I'm terrified and if you're not, it's only because you're not paying attention. Cool

Nah, you're being paranoid. Everything is all good. cheers sunny
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 4846
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 7/7/2017, 1:51 pm

lol, UM. Good use of emotes there.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/7/2017, 1:51 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:
@WyldeMan wrote:I laugh because I'm terrified and if you're not, it's only because you're not paying attention. Cool

Nah, you're being paranoid. Everything is all good. cheers sunny

avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/7/2017, 1:59 pm

Just got a call that from an old friend that another guy I graduated from high school with is dead.

Brian lived down the street from me since graduation and for years I watched him tearing through town on his Harley without much regard for safety or anybody else, carving corners and dodging oncoming cars that he narrowly missed and yesterday morning he did what he always did but this time he went head first into an oncoming pickup. He was 31 and leaves behind a girlfriend and a kid.....

I'll never get over how many people I know keep dying for the dumbest fucking reasons....
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 7/7/2017, 2:24 pm

Hearing stories like that make me not want to ride. I obtained a motorcycle license for fun but never really wanted to purchase a motorcycle after almost getting creamed by a minivan on my friend's bike.

Sorry to hear one of your buddies passed away. Sad news.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 7/7/2017, 3:44 pm

Damn! Sorry about your friend Wylde. If he was single I could understand but when you have girlfriend and a kid, you expect one to be more responsible.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 4846
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/7/2017, 7:22 pm

@joey con carne wrote:Hearing stories like that make me not want to ride. I obtained a motorcycle license for fun but never really wanted to purchase a motorcycle after almost getting creamed by a minivan on my friend's bike.

Sorry to hear one of your buddies passed away. Sad news.

I was always surprised it took him so long to crash because of how long he rode stupid for.

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! Sorry about your friend Wylde. If he was single I could understand but when you have girlfriend and a kid, you expect one to be more responsible.

We were friends as kids cause we went through school from Elementary to High School but afterwards we took completely different paths even though we both stayed in town, we weren't close. He was just someone I used to know but alas, another guy from my graduating class who won't make it to the 20 year reunion.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 7/7/2017, 8:30 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:We were friends as kids cause we went through school from Elementary to High School but afterwards we took completely different paths even though we both stayed in town, we weren't close. He was just someone I used to know but alas, another guy from my graduating class who won't make it to the 20 year reunion.

You go to your high school reunions? Does anyone else here go to their high school reunions?
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 7/7/2017, 8:41 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:We were friends as kids cause we went through school from Elementary to High School but afterwards we took completely different paths even though we both stayed in town, we weren't close. He was just someone I used to know but alas, another guy from my graduating class who won't make it to the 20 year reunion.

@joey con carne wrote:You go to your high school reunions? Does anyone else here go to their high school reunions?

Nope, not me. Last year would have been my 10 year reunion but I didn't get any letters. Maybe they forgot about me. Sad
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 4846
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/7/2017, 8:57 pm

@joey con carne wrote:You go to your high school reunions? Does anyone else here go to their high school reunions?

No, I didn't go to my 10 year and I don't expect to go to the 20th but that's hopefully because I choose not to go, not because I lost the option like so many of my classmates.

Ironically, my high school is only 5 minutes from where I live but the reunions are held over an hour away even though most of the graduating class is also still in this town.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 7/7/2017, 10:31 pm

High School Reunions are for people who liked high school or have something to prove. I was over that shit when I was in it, no need to revisit.
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty Cunt on 7/8/2017, 12:21 am

@Tyger wrote:High School Reunions are for people who liked high school or have something to prove. I was over that shit when I was in it, no need to revisit.

I've never understood them. That's what Facebook is for. Catching up with people you were never really friends with without the inconvenience of actually having to talk to them.
avatar
Rusty Cunt

Posts : 1752
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/8/2017, 7:40 am

@Rusty Cunt wrote:
@Tyger wrote:High School Reunions are for people who liked high school or have something to prove. I was over that shit when I was in it, no need to revisit.

I've never understood them. That's what Facebook is for. Catching up with people you were never really friends with without the inconvenience of actually having to talk to them.

Reunions are just another chance to hook up with the people you didn't get to the first time around. Sometimes you can't find people on facebook cause of their married names.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 7/8/2017, 10:06 am

I've always wondered if high school reunions are like what we see in films: Many of the attendees are the popular people and they are still stuck in high school. Like high school was the absolute best time of their lives and after high school they realized they are nobodys and everything went downhill.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 7/8/2017, 12:39 pm

@joey con carne wrote:I've always wondered if high school reunions are like what we see in films: Many of the attendees are the popular people and they are still stuck in high school. Like high school was the absolute best time of their lives and after high school they realized they are nobodys and everything went downhill.

From what I heard from a few of my buddies that did go when they held the ten year reunion at a hotel in Seattle, and they claimed it turned into a drunken free for spilling over into two floors and most the reuniting occurring in bedrooms when the other spouses weren't around. I saw a lot of the pictures since everyone with a cell phone is now a paparazzi without a moral code and I'll just say that if those photos got spread around, I'm sure there was more than one divorce announced post-reunion.

Seems like it's mostly parents who married too young and have grown to hate their spouses and just want to blow off steam the first chance they get, only they've been repressed up for so long they take it way too far. Just one of the many reasons I'm still happy to not be married, I have nothing pent up because I still have the option to express myself as freely and as often as I like.

However, those people you mentioned who are forever chasing those high school glory days, I know them well and they can still be found any day of the week at one of the local bars, still wearing class rings and one or two of em in their Letterman's jackets while they still chase around the barely legals. It's a hilariously sad state of affairs for the prom kings and the most popular kids. I didn't care for them when we were kids and somehow they only got shittier as we got older.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14037
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum