BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+2
Rusty
UltimateMarvel
6 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger 8/30/2016, 10:55 am

The XBONES isn't a redesign, it's an upgrade, plays 4K discs. That being said, it's still an Xbox so meh.

Waiting for a Neo announcement but don't plan on getting one anytime soon.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/30/2016, 4:12 pm

Tyger wrote:The XBONES isn't a redesign, it's an upgrade, plays 4K discs. That being said, it's still an Xbox so meh.

I didn't know that. That's silly then, why release Scorpio (not Scorpion btw) if the 'S' already does 4K?

Tyger wrote:Waiting for a Neo announcement but don't plan on getting one anytime soon.

Same. Unless they start making games in 4K, only then would I considered it. Love the design of the new slim model though. I love that it's all matte without the glossy black.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/4/2016, 6:47 pm

LA Rams releasing C Eric Kush seems like a bonehead move purely from a jersey marketing standpoint. Fairly certain that even they could move a few jerseys in the city of LA with the name KUSH on the back.

Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/6/2016, 4:56 pm

Shia LaBeouf Reflects After Nearly a Year of Sobriety: Alcohol ‘Almost F***ed Up My Life’

Random Thoughts - Page 3 Tumblr10

Shia LaBeouf says he will never again get dragged out of a Broadway show and arrested after drunkenly harassing the (underpaid) cast.

In a new interview with Variety, the troubled former child star, who turned 30 in June, said that he stopped drinking alcohol nearly a year ago — around the time of his public intoxication arrest in Austin, Texas, last October when he drunkenly called a police officer a “silly man” over and over — and has no plans to ever go back to it. In fact, he’s trying so hard to keep booze out of his life that he wouldn’t pose near a vintage wine cellar during the magazine photo shoot.

“No. That s*** almost f***ed up my life,” the Transformers franchise and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull actor, who showed up for the magazine shoot wearing tattered pants and refused hair and makeup, said to the Variety photographer.

LaBeouf, who wouldn’t label himself as an addict but admitted to attending AA meetings, went on to say, “You don’t touch it. Alcohol or any of that s*** will send you haywire. I can’t f*** with none of it. I’ve got to keep my head low.”

LaBeouf has been jailed six times in his life, but the most public — after Austin and “Pimple-Gate” at Walgreens in 2007, that is — was when he interrupted Alan Cumming’s performance of Cabaret on Broadway in 2014. Asked if he was worried at the time that the incident would hurt him professionally, he said, “I had people tell me it was going to. People I respected — dudes I wanted to work with — just looked me in the eyes and said, ‘Life’s too short for this s***.’ I’m still earning my way back. I’m happy working.”

As LaBeouf has done before, he pointed to his wild childhood — he was arrested for the first time at 9 — during which his father exposed him to drugs. “There were drugs everywhere — marijuana, cocaine, heroin,” he said. “[My dad] gave me my first joint when I was probably 11 or 12.” Because of that, the Even Stevens star felt he never fit in with his Disney Channel peers. “They would invite the Hilary Duffs and Miley Cyruses to go to the Jonas Brothers concert, and I’d be there with my friends. But we were outsiders. It felt distant.”

LaBeouf, who dissed director Steven Spielberg in the article (“He’s less a director than he is a f***ing company”), said things started going haywire for him personally after he received online criticism for his Transformers, Wall Street 2, and Crystal Skull roles.

“I didn’t like going in public, because I had to face my failures constantly,” said LaBeouf, who has been earning rave reviews for American Honey. So he turned to alcohol. “Part of it was posturing. I never knew how to drink. I never liked to drink, but I knew you had to drink. It was a weird postmodern fascination with the f***-ups. When I met Robert Downey Jr., I was like, ‘Man, you got all this f***ing texture. How do I do this? How do I build texture?’”

LaBeouf, who is engaged to British actress-model Mia Goth, said that alcohol had a negative effect on him. “I got a Napoleonic complex,” he said. “I start drinking and I feel smaller than I am, and I get louder than I should. It’s just not for me, dude.”

While LaBeouf has earned himself quite the reputation for his arrests, the plagiarism scandal, and his performance art — some bizarre (#IAmSorry), some amusing (binge-watched his own movies), his run of bad press isn’t all downside.

“I don’t think I’d be working with the directors I’ve been working with if I had not f***ed up a bit,” said LaBeouf, who was interviewed in Prague, where he’s shooting a new drama about John McEnroe. “They wanted a f***ing fireball. They wanted a loose cannon. I’m learning how to distill my ‘crazy’ into something manageable, that I can shape and deliver on the day.” While before, “I was an open wound bleeding on everything.”
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/6/2016, 5:38 pm

haha Alcohol "almost" fucked up his life. He's such a clown. I will admit he is a really talented actor. It's a real shame. If he was only a bit smarter, he would have skyrocketed in his career. It's not the alcohol. He's just really, really dumb.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/6/2016, 6:52 pm

Based on what he said about his childhood though, I believe him. Regardless, he's a great actor and can still be one of the very best. He's young, he's got time. Just stay sober.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/10/2016, 7:23 pm

After a two year wait, CM Punk is about to make his long awaited debut in the cage of UFC. I have absolutely no idea how this is gonna play out but I hope he surprises.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/10/2016, 8:40 pm

Oh well so much for that hype train......at least Punk still gets to go home to AJ Lee.

CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall

Round 1

“Punk” walks straight across the cage at Gall, who shoots low and drives the pro-wrestler to the ground in an instant. Gall passes to side control and slams the MMA newcomer with punches before leaning across Punk’s body to work for a crucifix. Punk tries to post and stand, giving up his back in the process. Gall jumps on and flattens out Punk, belly-down at the base of the fence. Punk sits up and Gall sits up with him, then pulls him backward to work for a choke. Punk rolls to his knees and covers up as Gall slams away with heavy left hands. Referee Keith Peterson is on his knees right in front of the fighters, taking a close look as Gall reddens Punk’s face with more punches. Punk leaves his neck exposed and Gall slaps on a tight rear-naked choke, forcing the former WWE star to tap out.

The Official Result

Mickey Gall def. CM Punk via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) R1 2:14

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/12/2016, 7:14 pm

yo yo yo! Work has been dominating my life. Working 75+ hours a week. Ugh.

Haven't been posting much here because I spend so much freakin' time in front of a computer, the last thing I want to do when I'm home is be on a computer. lol

Currently watching WWE Monday Night Raw. I'll try to post more. I miss you guys.

CM Punk is humping AJ Lee? Really? I didn't know that.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2016, 7:26 am

joey con carne wrote:yo yo yo! Work has been dominating my life. Working 75+ hours a week. Ugh.

Haven't been posting much here because I spend so much freakin' time in front of a computer, the last thing I want to do when I'm home is be on a computer. lol

Currently watching WWE Monday Night Raw. I'll try to post more. I miss you guys.

CM Punk is humping AJ Lee? Really? I didn't know that.

I was wondering where you'd been lately.

CM Punk and AJ Lee got hitched awhile back, she's AJ Brooks now. Sorry homie, your lady got married to a fellow ex-wrassler.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 9/13/2016, 1:33 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Based on what he said about his childhood though, I believe him. Regardless, he's a great actor and can still be one of the very best. He's young, he's got time. Just stay sober.

Shia tanked his own career.

Booze and his overinflated EGO.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2016, 5:02 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Based on what he said about his childhood though, I believe him. Regardless, he's a great actor and can still be one of the very best. He's young, he's got time. Just stay sober.

Booze and  his overinflated EGO.

He spends way too much time doing "performance art" these days.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 9/14/2016, 10:30 am

WyldeMan wrote:
ForeverBlu wrote:

Booze and  his overinflated EGO.

He spends way too much time doing "performance art" these days.

Aka Pretentious Bullshit.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/14/2016, 11:07 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Aka Pretentious Bullshit.

It all seems like things he's doing because he's drunk and doesn't care.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/15/2016, 3:32 pm

Another late night for me. Not too bad, though, as I'll only be here until 9pm. These days, I actually look forward to the train ride home. I am allowed to expense a taxi but I'd rather take the train because it helps me wind down and is actually kind of relaxing.

Wylde, what is your avatar? Girl smiling with hand up and what looks like an upside-down cross mark.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/16/2016, 7:29 am

joey con carne wrote:Another late night for me. Not too bad, though, as I'll only be here until 9pm. These days, I actually look forward to the train ride home. I am allowed to expense a taxi but I'd rather take the train because it helps me wind down and is actually kind of relaxing.

Wylde, what is your avatar? Girl smiling with hand up and what looks like an upside-down cross mark.

That's from Dead of Summer a Freeform series. It's exactly what you thought it looked like. I just love her smile in that scene cause it was a crazy moment and she also looks wickedly hot.

Random Thoughts - Page 3 Dead-o10

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/18/2016, 8:57 am

Going to start watching Dark Matter today. I remember catching an episode or two but never understood what was going on. I've got some free time today and will spend it conserving calories and watching television and playing GTA 5 on my neglected PS3. woo hoo
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/18/2016, 4:28 pm

joey con carne wrote:Going to start watching Dark Matter today. I remember catching an episode or two but never understood what was going on. I've got some free time today and will spend it conserving calories and watching television and playing GTA 5 on my neglected PS3. woo hoo

I bought a PS3 earlier this year. Still haven't taken it out of the box lol.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 9/19/2016, 6:06 pm

Where's everyone?

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 9/20/2016, 11:31 am

Angelina Jolie filed for Divorce.

It's rumored that Brad might have had an on set
affair with Marion Cotillard.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/20/2016, 12:14 pm

I saw that this morning. It's crazy, I thought they would be one of those couples who would last. And they've got a bunch of kids they've adopted and this will probably affect them greatly.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/20/2016, 7:19 pm

Just read this on my bus ride home. Apparently, Brad smokes too much weed and has an anger problem. All this according to TMZ, the most reliable, non-gossip site online. It is also stated Angelia Jolie is not seeking spousal support but is seeking sole physical custody with Brad Pitt only getting visitation rights. Damn, that's crazy.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 9/21/2016, 1:13 pm

What happened to Wylde?

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/21/2016, 2:12 pm

I was gonna ask this too. He's been absent for a couple of days now.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/21/2016, 8:16 pm

I notice he disappears from time to time. I'm sure he's okay. Probably out camping.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/21/2016, 8:29 pm

Probably smoking bongs in the bush.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/21/2016, 8:33 pm

Yeah, he tends to disappear for a few days every few months, wouldn't worry yet. If he's not back by the time The Flash comes back, then I'll worry.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 9/22/2016, 8:01 am

joey con carne wrote:I notice he disappears from time to time. I'm sure he's okay. Probably out camping.

Why am I picturing Wylde in the woods like this...

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/24/2016, 9:02 am

I'm back from the woods and  FB was definitely the closest with her video. Razz

How's everyone been?

Came home after a week on peace and calm and the first thing I see on my local news is the closest mall to me was hit by a shooter last night, where he killed five people, four women and one man in the makeup department at Macy's. He killed five people and walked away, they have a horrible photo and vague description and absolutely no real info. The guy laid his rifle down on the counter after killing them and just walked out the door and probably hit the freeway one block away. They put out an APB over three counties for someone who may or may not be hispanic in his late teen to early 30's. Oh yeah, they're closing in on the shooter now.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/24/2016, 11:53 am

Nice to have you back, bro. I knew you were out camping! lol

I just read about the shooter thing on the news last night. They have a blurry security camera video/photo of the shooter. Geez. I wonder if it was just a random thing. Doesn't sound like it but then again he is likely just fucking insane.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/24/2016, 12:13 pm

joey con carne wrote:Nice to have you back, bro. I knew you were out camping! lol

I just read about the shooter thing on the news last night. They have a blurry security camera video/photo of the shooter. Geez. I wonder if it was just a random thing. Doesn't sound like it but then again he is likely just fucking insane.

I needed to get uplugged and get back to the woods for a while.

That mall has atrocious security, the only way they catch him is if his prints were on the rifle he casualy left behind. Otherwise, he's just gone. They keep reporting him as hispanic but that photo is so hard to see and I thought he looked arab. My point is, they can't even tell you what race the guy is or what decade of his life he might be in.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/25/2016, 10:44 am

Hollywood Tries to ID A-Lister Accused of Raping Corey Haim
Random Thoughts - Page 3 Corey-10
Forget Brad and Angelina — a much more sinister tabloid headline has captured Hollywood’s attention this week, and inspired grim, rampant speculation about whether a famous actor repeatedly raped a now-deceased child star.

Radar Online last week published a bombshell report claiming to know the identity of a beloved male star who sexually abused an underage Corey Haim in the prime of his career. Haim died at age 38, of pneumonia, in 2010.

The publication is not naming the alleged attacker. The report, commonly referred to as a “blind item,” contends that the widely known entertainer and family man used his influence to commit the horrific acts — all part of a wider ring of alleged Hollywood pedophilia that Radar has been investigating for four years.

“The individual — a household name and revered by millions around the globe — had systematically abused him as a young boy, both on-and-off set, in their trailers and at parties attended by other A-List actors, Haim told friends,” the report reads.

Every corner of Hollywood has been sharing the story, and speculating wildly. One top agent who connects actors with brand endorsements said she “wouldn’t sleep” until she uncovers the person’s identity. Long email threads are bouncing between talent reps, managers, journalists and production companies.

One talent agent compared the fever pitch to a “mini ‘Making a Murderer.'” It’s not the most tasteful game to play, but the mystery is mixed with both horror and intense concern.

“Blind items are like a game of ping pong, you bat it across the other side and you see what bounces back. This story has got a lot of bounce,” said Dylan Howard, vice president and chief content officer of Radar Online’s  owner, American Media.

“Many people are coming forward to us with new information, and that’s beneficial for us to investigate. Any investigative reporter worth his weight in salt would want to name the predator at the heart of this story, but there are challenges to a story like this.”

He added: “They are not insurmountable.”

Haim’s friend and former costar Corey Feldman echoed the late actor’s allegations of rape as a minor and claimed to be a victim of the same ring of well-connected abusers.

“For a number of years both Haim and Feldman had discussed abuse at the hands of sexual predators … it was easy to dismiss or cast aside based on their own self-admitted drug use. However, what is apparent is that there’s enormous credibility behind the accusations,” Howard said.

The editor offered no timeline on when the publication might give the name of the alleged assailant.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/25/2016, 10:48 am

The number one suspect seems to be Charlie Sheen from when he and Haim made Lucas in '86 when Haim was 14 and Sheen was 21.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/25/2016, 10:53 am

Joey, thought you might like an update on the mall shooting.

BURLINGTON, Wash. (AP) Authorities say the captured suspect in the deadly Washington state mall shooting is 20-year-old Arcan Cetin.

Washington State Patrol Sgt. Mark Francis said via Twitter that Cetin was a resident of Oak Harbor, Washington.

Authorities say the suspect in the deadly Washington state mall shooting said nothing when he was apprehended and was "zombie-like."

Island County Sheriff's Lt. Mike Hawley said he spotted 20-year-old Arcan Cetin Saturday evening in Oak Harbor, Washington, from a patrol car and immediately recognized him as the suspect.

Hawley said at a news conference that his office had received information that Cetin, who is from Oak Harbor, was in the area. Hawley said Cetin was unarmed: "He said nothing. He was kind of zombie-like."

A gunman opened fire at the Cascade Mall in Burlington, Washington, Friday night, killing four females and a male before fleeing. Law enforcement staged a massive search over more than 20 hours for the suspect.
The motive was unknown for the shooting about 60 miles (97 kilometers) north of Seattle.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/25/2016, 4:06 pm

WyldeMan wrote:The number one suspect seems to be Charlie Sheen from when he and Haim made Lucas in '86 when Haim was 14 and Sheen was 21.

I think Sheen is out considering the use of the word "family man".
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/25/2016, 4:32 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I'm back from the woods and  FB was definitely the closest with her video. Razz

How's everyone been?

Came home after a week on peace and calm and the first thing I see on my local news is the closest mall to me was hit by a shooter last night, where he killed five people, four women and one man in the makeup department at Macy's. He killed five people and walked away, they have a horrible photo and vague description and absolutely no real info. The guy laid his rifle down on the counter after killing them and just walked out the door and probably hit the freeway one block away. They put out an APB over three counties for someone who may or may not be hispanic in his late teen to early 30's. Oh yeah, they're closing in on the shooter now.

Welcome back, man. Did you mention you were going away? We were all wondering where you were.

Sucks about the mall shooting. I didn't hear anything about it here.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/25/2016, 8:27 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:The number one suspect seems to be Charlie Sheen from when he and Haim made Lucas in '86 when Haim was 14 and Sheen was 21.

In Hollywood, freely spreading HIV and living with porn stars does not rule you out of the family man category.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Welcome back, man. Did you mention you were going away? We were all wondering where you were.

Sucks about the mall shooting. I didn't hear anything about it here.

No I didn't say anything before hand but I wasn't really camping like I normally do, I was kidding about that, I spent the week at a cabin on the lake after a last minute invite from a few friends. Cool

The shooting was the only story on my local news cause it happened 15 minutes from me.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/25/2016, 9:20 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:

In Hollywood, freely spreading HIV and living with porn stars does not rule you out of the family man category.
Yeah, but they also said A lister.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/26/2016, 9:13 am

Tyger wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:

Yeah, but they also said A lister.

Oh right the only A-List Sheen is on is for his Aids.

Jokes aside, growing up I was a big fan of the Corey's as most kids of our generation were and it was sad to see what happened to Haim as he grew up.

I wonder if they'll be able to uncover who any names since Feldman and nobody else are talking.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/26/2016, 1:12 pm

I hope they do release the names. This is sick and unforgivable. A-list or not, I don't give a fuck.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/3/2016, 12:03 pm

This was funny. Margot as a Librarian. OMG! I dare any man to study in front of her.

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/3/2016, 6:30 pm

I watched the SNL premiere and those were pretty amusing, though the Librarian skit went on way too long IMO.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/5/2016, 2:15 pm

Has anybody found a new series you've enjoyed yet? I've sampled most of the new Pilots and all have been strikeouts for me. I haven't felt like coming back for a second episode of anything yet. Such a disappointing mediocre new season for network tv.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/5/2016, 2:44 pm

Haven't tried anything new yet
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/5/2016, 5:22 pm

Tyger wrote:Haven't tried anything new yet

Well you're not missing anything so far.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next