Random Thoughts

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 11/15/2016, 2:14 pm

I have my eye on the LG V20 phone. I plan on getting that shizzle after the new year. The phone looks so good. I played with the one in the AT&T store last week and I really like the way it feels.
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/15/2016, 3:42 pm

@joey con carne wrote:I have my eye on the LG V20 phone. I plan on getting that shizzle after the new year. The phone looks so good. I played with the one in the AT&T store last week and I really like the way it feels.

I just use burner phones now cause I'm not a fan of bloated monthly bills or contracts.
WyldeMan
Admin

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on 11/15/2016, 4:56 pm

Yea. I am on a family plan and I get heavy discounts through my employer so it's not all bad. I'm grandfathered into AT&T's old-ass plan. I don't have unlimited daytime minutes or even text messages.

I have 550 daytime minutes, unlimited nights and weekends, 200 text messages per month (which costs me $5), 2GB of data, and one line for my mom. For the two of us, I pay 88 bucks a month. Not bad, huh?

I am going to renew my contract for two years after I get my new phone, though. But I don't have to pay all the extra fees like the new plans out there. It'll still be 88 a month but I gotta put up about $350 for the phone.
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on 11/16/2016, 7:45 pm

Just saw Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

Very good movie! I went in there with no expectations as I never even heard about it before other than the title.

Unfortunately, I saw it in 3D. I've never been a fan of 3D. While I will say the 3D effect was done very well, I would still prefer to watch this again in regular non-3D.

I give it a solid 8.0 out of 10. Eddie Redmayne and Dan Fogle were just fantastic. Dan Fogler was my favorite character. He was funny but not annoyingly so. Really enjoyed his performance and I hope he returns in the inevitable sequels. Eddie Redmayne was also very good but thats kind of a given.
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/16/2016, 8:57 pm

@joey con carne wrote:I give it a solid 8.0 out of 10. Eddie Redmayne and Dan Fogle were just fantastic. Dan Fogler was my favorite character. He was funny but not annoyingly so. Really enjoyed his performance and I hope he returns in the inevitable sequels. Eddie Redmayne was also very good but thats kind of a given.

Fogler was on tonight's episode of ABC's The Goldberg's. He shows up every year for their Thanksgiving episodes, this time he stole KITT from the local mall and went joyriding. Cool
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/17/2016, 9:21 am

Ted "Dildo Wars" Cruz is being considered for Attorney General now.

It's like Trump is asking "Who's the worst person I can get?" for every fucking position.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/18/2016, 7:30 am

Now it's Sessions and Flynn????

With the people he's surrounding himself with, the return of internment camps wouldn't surprise me at this point cause this is a very White Nationalist aligned cabinet.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on 11/20/2016, 8:41 am

Kanye West is mad at Beyonce and walked out of a packed concert 30 minutes into his show. Even though he walked out of the concert, these same exact fans will gladly pay more money to see him in concert again. I don't understand how a guy who is such a massive douchebag can have so many fans.
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/20/2016, 8:47 am

@joey con carne wrote:Kanye West is mad at Beyonce and walked out of a packed concert 30 minutes into his show. Even though he walked out of the concert, these same exact fans will gladly pay more money to see him in concert again. I don't understand how a guy who is such a massive douchebag can have so many fans.

Speaking of massive douche bags with too many fans, did you hear that Trump started a twitter war with Alec Baldwin this morning over the way he is portrayed on SNL?? I guess he'd already grown tired of his war on Hamilton. He's just looking forward to when he can wage real wars in January that his excitement can't be contained.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on 11/20/2016, 9:30 am

Yea I read about the Twitter thing, too. What an idiot. And Alec Baldwin is right. Maybe he should concentrate less on SNL (which is not a big deal at all and everyone knows is a joke) and more on how he plans on making American lives better like he kept spewing at his speeches. Trump is a massive toolshed, through and through. He's 70 but acts like a 10-year-old rich brat.
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/20/2016, 9:57 am

@joey con carne wrote:Yea I read about the Twitter thing, too. What an idiot. And Alec Baldwin is right. Maybe he should concentrate less on SNL (which is not a big deal at all and everyone knows is a joke) and more on how he plans on making American lives better like he kept spewing at his speeches. Trump is a massive toolshed, through and through. He's 70 but acts like a 10-year-old rich brat.

Trump's so busy filling out his 4th Reich with his Sycophant Incompetents, that I don't know how he even has the time to twitter war.

Next, I bet he picks a fight with a random teenage girl for being a "rude little bitch" and laughing at SNL.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on 11/20/2016, 12:36 pm

Probably going to sue that teenage girl, too.
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/20/2016, 12:57 pm

@joey con carne wrote:Probably going to sue that teenage girl, too.

Not until after he dates her.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/21/2016, 7:47 am

All of you need to be watching Westworld, this series is amazing. GET ON IT PEOPLE.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on 11/21/2016, 9:13 am

There's a guy in my office who raves about it. His name is Timothy and he sits right in front of me. He's so loud. It's like he wants the whole office to know what he's talking about. I know how much he loves Westworld and how "amazing" it is. It's so "amazing". Just so "amazing".

Everytime he starts talking in his loud-ass fucking voice I think of Timmy from South Park.

TIMMAAAHHHHHHHHH

TIMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/21/2016, 1:08 pm

@joey con carne wrote:There's a guy in my office who raves about it. His name is Timothy and he sits right in front of me. He's so loud. It's like he wants the whole office to know what he's talking about. I know how much he loves Westworld and how "amazing" it is. It's so "amazing". Just so "amazing".

Everytime he starts talking in his loud-ass fucking voice I think of Timmy from South Park.

TIMMAAAHHHHHHHHH

TIMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ah Poor Timothy, he sounds like he wants to go to Westworld for reals, I just want you to watch it.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/21/2016, 1:28 pm

Japan just got rocked with a 7.3 quake and a Tsunami is on it's way in the next few minutes.....
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel on 11/21/2016, 7:56 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:Japan just got rocked with a 7.3 quake and a Tsunami is on it's way in the next few minutes.....

I heard, I hope they're prepared for it and nobody gets hurt. How bad is it? Is it far away or close?
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on 11/22/2016, 7:05 am

Good to know the tsunami didn't happen.

@WyldeMan wrote:Ah Poor Timothy, he sounds like he wants to go to Westworld for reals, I just want you to watch it.

TIMMAH?

TIMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/22/2016, 9:18 am

@UltimateMarvel wrote:
@WyldeMan wrote:Japan just got rocked with a 7.3 quake and a Tsunami is on it's way in the next few minutes.....

I heard, I hope they're prepared for it and nobody gets hurt. How bad is it? Is it far away or close?

They ended up with some small tsunami waves that didn't do much damage, somehow the force mostly dissipated before land fall.

@joey con carne wrote:Good to know the tsunami didn't happen.

@WyldeMan wrote:Ah Poor Timothy, he sounds like he wants to go to Westworld for reals, I just want you to watch it.

TIMMAH?

TIMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LIVIN A LIE!!! TIH-MAY!
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Cunt on 11/22/2016, 3:00 pm

@Rusty Cunt wrote:
@Tyger wrote:For whatever reason I haven't been able to sign on to the board from my iPad. I go through the Login process but it doesn't actually log me in. I'm logged in on my iPhone right now without issue. I don't get it.

It does the same to me on my iPhone. I'll log in, but it just goes back to the main page without logging in. Doesn't give me a fault/wrong password or anything like that.

Finally figured this shit out.

On the main page, hit the "Delete forum cookies" link, then login. I am now finally logged in on my iPhone.
Rusty Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/22/2016, 3:36 pm

@Rusty Cunt wrote:
@Rusty Cunt wrote:
@Tyger wrote:For whatever reason I haven't been able to sign on to the board from my iPad. I go through the Login process but it doesn't actually log me in. I'm logged in on my iPhone right now without issue. I don't get it.

It does the same to me on my iPhone. I'll log in, but it just goes back to the main page without logging in. Doesn't give me a fault/wrong password or anything like that.

Finally figured this shit out.

On the main page, hit the "Delete forum cookies" link, then login. I am now finally logged in on my iPhone.

Figures, damn cookies come in and take all our logins.....
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger on 11/22/2016, 9:54 pm

Yes! Thank you! Back on on my iPad
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on 11/23/2016, 7:28 am

My copy of Hard Target 2 is out for delivery. HELL YEA.

Working from home today so I can watch it. Woo hoooo
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/23/2016, 7:41 am

To my fellow adults who grew up on Nickelodeon tonight they are airing the 30th Reunion Special of Double Dare. Cool
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on 11/23/2016, 10:45 am

I remember Double Dare when it was on network television. My favorite obstacle was Toe Jam.
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/23/2016, 10:53 am

@joey con carne wrote:I remember Double Dare when it was on network television. My favorite obstacle was Toe Jam.

I have fond memories of watching a lot of Double Dare during the Summers of the early 90's. That Marc Summers was a silly bastard. I believe he's hosting the reunion ep tonight. I haven't seen him since the original series run.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on 11/23/2016, 12:51 pm

I got my Hard Target 2 and guess what? IT HAS A MOTHERFUCKING SLIPCOVER!!!

The slipcover does have some cosmetic damage (omg) but all in all it's pretty sweet. This is actually quite a pleasant surprise.

Razz
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/23/2016, 5:53 pm

@joey con carne wrote:I got my Hard Target 2 and guess what? IT HAS A MOTHERFUCKING SLIPCOVER!!!

The slipcover does have some cosmetic damage (omg) but all in all it's pretty sweet. This is actually quite a pleasant surprise.

Razz

I hope you show that slip some Maximum Van Dammage before you sacrifice it to the Pagan God of Slipcovers...
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu on 11/24/2016, 9:47 am

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/24/2016, 9:59 am

@ForeverBlu wrote:Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

What are you up to today?
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu on 11/24/2016, 11:15 am

@WyldeMan wrote:
@ForeverBlu wrote:Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

What are you up to today?

Cooked diner.

Watching movies.
ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel on 11/24/2016, 11:39 am

Happy Thanksgiving guys!!!
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger on 11/24/2016, 5:27 pm

Happy Turkey Day

I worked. Double time and a half...sort of. But easy day and paid extra.
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on 11/24/2016, 5:37 pm

Dollah dollah billz, bro!

I wish i was paid overtime. I'd be fucking rich. And my firm would probably go out of business.
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on 11/25/2016, 11:22 am

My copy of Warcraft also has a slipcover. It's nearly pristine. Certainly better condition than Hard Target 2.

Ip Man Trilogy and Ratchet and Clank are arriving today. Not a bad holiday so far.

Hope everyone had a good holiday. Very Happy
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/25/2016, 1:42 pm

@joey con carne wrote:My copy of Warcraft also has a slipcover. It's nearly pristine. Certainly better condition than Hard Target 2.

Ip Man Trilogy and Ratchet and Clank are arriving today. Not a bad holiday so far.

Hope everyone had a good holiday. Very Happy

I would reign Pagan hellfire down on those slipcovers. Cool

I didn't celebrate Thanksgiving yet but I'm gonna get together with my folks this weekend when I cook Thanksgiving dinner for them. I can still celebrate the mass genocide of a people with Turkey on Saturday and still feel like an Ahmurican.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel on 11/25/2016, 7:25 pm

Anyone buy anything today or going to buy on Cyber Monday? I'm gonna get an SSD for my laptop if I find a good deal.
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/25/2016, 8:27 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Anyone buy anything today or going to buy on Cyber Monday? I'm gonna get an SSD for my laptop if I find a good deal.

I bought season two of Gotham for $15 and that's it. Cool

Been watching several of Elon Musk's latest videos, specifically about his Mars Colonization plans and his new mind blowingly awesome Tesla Solar Roof and Power Wall 2. I never cease to be amazed or impressed with what that guy is working on next.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on 11/25/2016, 8:29 pm

I bought a few things since Sunday, 20 November. This is my haul so far and it's all blu-rays. All prices include sales tax:

Warcraft - $7.61
Hard Target 2 - $8.58
Ip Man Trilogy - $16.32
Ratchet and Clank - $8.58
Bad Boys 1 and 2 - $7.61
Steve Austin 4-Movie Collection Steelbook - $6.49
Mad Max - $6.52
Kick-Ass 2 - $5.44
How To Train Your Dragon 2 - $4.34

I doubt I'll be getting anything else. I wanted to get the Harry Potter 8-Movie Collection for $35 but I passed on it.

Also, my Ratchet and Clank came without a shrinkwrap. I looked at the discs and they are flawless. The Ultraviolet code worked, too, so the wrapping must have somehow broken off and they gave it to me as-is. I reported it to Amazon customer service and they offered to send me a replacement. I told them everything was fine but I just wanted to report this because I was sure this has happened to other customers, too. The representative extended my Prime membership for a month for my "inconvenience". santa

I kind of want to get an Amarzon Fire HD 8. It's on sale for $90 but I am going to wait until next year. Every year, Amarzon discounts their tablets so much so I can just wait. I just want it so I can watch Netflix in bed before I sleep at night.
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/25/2016, 8:51 pm

I almost bought the X-Men DOFP Rogue Cut but then I realized I was about to pay $4 for a Bryan Singer movie and I just couldn't do it.

If anybody sees a good deal on any seasons of History's Vikings, please let me know. Right now they're in the high $20's but if I can get them around half that, I would be all over those deals.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on 11/25/2016, 9:01 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:I almost bought the X-Men DOFP Rogue Cut but then I realized I was about to pay $4 for a Bryan Singer movie and I just couldn't do it.

If anybody sees a good deal on any seasons of History's Vikings, please let me know. Right now they're in the high $20's but if I can get them around half that, I would be all over those deals.

I felt the same way about Batmang vs Supermang. I can't stand Zach Snyder's style. His visuals are fantastic but I really don't like the way he tells a story.

Damn it, just checked and Vikings isn't available OnDemand with Verizon. How else can I watch this show? Is it available on Netflix?
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on 11/25/2016, 9:19 pm

@joey con carne wrote:Damn it, just checked and Vikings isn't available OnDemand with Verizon. How else can I watch this show? Is it available on Netflix?

Not sure but you need to find some way to watch it if you haven't yet. For me, Vikings is the best series on all of tv.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Cunt on 11/25/2016, 11:35 pm

Vikings season 1, 2, 3 are on Netflix Australia. If you jump on Netflix site you can search their shows.

I haven't found a single thing I want on Amazon for a decent price. Of the 200+ items in my various wishlist's, only about 3 things are at a half enticing price - and it sucks because I have to place an order for something that I need and can't get anywhere else.

Rusty Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Cunt on 11/26/2016, 12:39 am

Also ...

Rusty Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next