BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+2
Rusty
UltimateMarvel
6 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/5/2016, 6:06 pm

I have yet to watch Westworld but there is that. If you're talking about just network TV though, there is nothing I'm interested in.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/8/2016, 6:49 am

I just officially, legally, became one with Netflix. Now, I chill.

Cool
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/8/2016, 10:00 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:I just officially, legally, became one with Netflix. Now, I chill.

Cool

I miss Netflix...

My internet provider has a monthly cap that netflix streaming devours, so I haven't had it in five years or so.

Community
Hunters
Suburra: Blood on Rome
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/8/2016, 10:22 am

I LOVE THIS.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/8/2016, 11:12 am

LOL! That's awesome. Hilary has to win now that we're getting closer to the election. Damn it, I really don't get how he came this far. It's disappointing to see that many people are voting for him still. He has no respect or humility and that's probably what I hate the most about him.

A close relative told me he was voting for Trump. I tried my best to hold it together. He told me "The stuff we hear about him is just the media, he has great plans." WHAT THE FUCK? Neutral I didn't say anything and did my best to keep a straight face.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/8/2016, 1:34 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:LOL! That's awesome. Hilary has to win now that we're getting closer to the election. Damn it, I really don't get how he came this far. It's disappointing to see that many people are voting for him still. He has no respect or humility and that's probably what I hate the most about him.

A close relative told me he was voting for Trump. I tried my best to hold it together. He told me "The stuff we hear about him is just the media, he has great plans." WHAT THE FUCK? Neutral I didn't say anything and did my best to keep a straight face.

The man openly brags about sexual assault and how as a celebrity he can do whatever he wants to women, I can't imagine how he'd think if he were President.

The highly uneducated and the very old and white love him cause he plays right into all their fear centers. It doesn't matter that he's a sexual predator or a bigot in every way to his deplorables cause somehow he'll be better than the woman.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/9/2016, 6:40 pm

I just caught a little of the debate tonight and I was cringing as they talked about Trump's recently leaked video.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/9/2016, 7:22 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I just caught a little of the debate tonight and I was cringing as they talked about Trump's recently leaked video.

He has yet to use a single actual fact, you can see for yourself here at Politico. His grasp on reality and facts is astounding, Christians and Scientologists even gotta be thinking "This guy is nuts" ..... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/10/2016, 1:03 am

Fuck Netflix!

I just finished watching the entire first season of Scream. I never had any intention of watching the stupid crap, and now I have ... and I couldn't stop. It was awesome! Twisted Evil It was shit, but it was excellent shit.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/10/2016, 8:13 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:Fuck Netflix!

I just finished watching the entire first season of Scream. I never had any intention of watching the stupid crap, and now I have ... and I couldn't stop. It was awesome! Twisted Evil It was shit, but it was excellent shit.

LOL, I understand Rust cause I am also a Scream viewer. I'm like "this show sucks but I enjoy watching these kids die!" Also, as terrible as it is, it's a train wreck you can't stop looking away from and Willa Fitzgerald is perfect peach........ Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Season 2 is just concluded a few months back and there is going to be a Halloween special episode in a few weeks.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/12/2016, 9:21 am

I urge all loyal supporters of Trump to obey his call to vote on November 28th! Cool

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/12/2016, 1:49 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I urge all loyal supporters of Trump to obey his call to vote on November 28th! Cool

I was confused by this so I had to look it up. I can't believe he said 28th. lol! Anyway, with how the news has been going about him lately, I think he will lose the election.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/12/2016, 2:11 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I urge all loyal supporters of Trump to obey his call to vote on November 28th! Cool

I was confused by this so I had to look it up. I can't believe he said 28th. lol! Anyway, with how the news has been going about him lately, I think he will lose the election.

Unfortunately most of Ahmurca has revealed itself to be like the family from the ABC series The Middle; completely ignorant, lazy and uneducated. The kind of people who react to headlines instead of educating themselves on the topic before reacting, like Trump does. Stupid is as stupid does and stupid does a lot of really stupid shit.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/12/2016, 4:40 pm

9/11 was bad.

Nine...... Eleven.

Vote for Lois!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/13/2016, 10:00 am

In a move that will surely only help strengthen this country in the weeks leading into the election, Trump's camp has vowed to launch a media blitz starting tonight on Hannity to turn "Bill Clinton into Bill Cosby" because now it's about who has more victims they can throw at each other and each camp claims to have a stable of them.

This country is so fucked.....

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/13/2016, 12:32 pm

WyldeMan wrote:In a move that will surely only help strengthen this country in the weeks leading into the election, Trump's camp has vowed to launch a media blitz starting tonight on Hannity to turn "Bill Clinton into Bill Cosby" because now it's about who has more victims they can throw at each other and each camp claims to have a stable of them.

This country is so fucked.....

It seems like this is all he's been using to attack her with lately and it's got nothing to do with her. He's wasting his and everyone's time.

In other news, you guys have heard about this clown scare going on lately. Well, Batman's on it. It's very nice of him to do this for the kids. Clowns don't scare me but they do irritate me. What kind of grown person dresses like that? Rolling Eyes
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/13/2016, 1:08 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:In other news, you guys have heard about this clown scare going on lately. Well, Batman's on it. It's very nice of him to do this for the kids. Clowns don't scare me but they do irritate me. What kind of grown person dresses like that? Rolling Eyes

If a clown approaches you, do not ask questions, they are to be killed on sight. Leave it to Batman to keep em alive.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/14/2016, 8:19 am

The Galaxy 7 fire fiasco is going to cost the company over $5 billion......

I would not want to be a Samsung shareholder.........although shorting the stock could be a solid option. Cool

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/14/2016, 4:47 pm

WyldeMan wrote:The Galaxy 7 fire fiasco is going to cost the company over $5 billion......

I would not want to be a Samsung shareholder.........although shorting the stock could be a solid option. Cool

Apple is grinning from ear to ear.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/14/2016, 5:01 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:The Galaxy 7 fire fiasco is going to cost the company over $5 billion......

So are their users since you know, they're not being horribly burned....in every sense of the word like Samsung owners.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/14/2016, 5:15 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:

So are their users since you know, they're not being horribly burned....in every sense of the word like Samsung owners.

That's me Very Happy
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/14/2016, 7:24 pm

There are iPhone 7 issues too, just not as serious as Samsung's. They're saying the phones keeps dropping calls.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/14/2016, 7:38 pm

I'll take a dropped called ever now and then over a bomb to the face.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/14/2016, 8:27 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:I'll take a dropped called ever now and then over a bomb to the face.

Yeah, that option does sound better to me, then again I've always been one to catch on rather quickly.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/19/2016, 6:15 pm

Hey, everyone. Hope all is going well with you's suckas. Been stressed out at work and working 14+ hours per day. My team is getting slammed and the director is ... in one word: ridiculous. She makes up these bullshit deadlines which are impossible to meet. My manager butts heads with her constantly.

I finally broke 5,000 miles on my car.

Currently watching the final presidential debate. Clinton's phony-ass smile sucks. I don't know what it is about her. Seeing her stupid, phony smile just pisses me off. Part of me wants Trump to win just to see what would happen. The republican party is a complete joke. Clinton says nothing which interests me. Which one is the better choice?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/19/2016, 7:46 pm

joey con carne wrote:Hey, everyone. Hope all is going well with you's suckas. Been stressed out at work and working 14+ hours per day. My team is getting slammed and the director is ... in one word: ridiculous. She makes up these bullshit deadlines which are impossible to meet. My manager butts heads with her constantly.

I finally broke 5,000 miles on my car.

Currently watching the final presidential debate. Clinton's phony-ass smile sucks. I don't know what it is about her. Seeing her stupid, phony smile just pisses me off. Part of me wants Trump to win just to see what would happen. The republican party is a complete joke. Clinton says nothing which interests me. Which one is the better choice?

Maybe your director needs some of that Twinky charm.

Think of it like this, Clinton represents four more years of the same while Trump presents The Purge to eliminate minorities and the lower class.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/19/2016, 8:32 pm

Damn! Way to simplify it Wylde. lol! Well, I didn't register to vote so I will not be voting. I leave it in your hands guys. Choose wisely! Laughing

joey con carne wrote:I finally broke 5,000 miles on my car.

5,000 miles, did you buy it new?

Last edited by UltimateMarvel on 10/19/2016, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/19/2016, 8:33 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! Way to simplify it Wylde. lol! Well, I didn't register to vote so I will not be voting. I leave it in your hands guys. Choose wisely! Laughing

If this election has taught me anything, it's that America is simple and I do not mean that in a complimentary way.

I'm a Libertarian and I'm ashamed that a fucktard like Gary Johnson is on the ballot or that the people are treating Trump like he's the Libertarian savior this country needs. False Idols....

We have four horrible candidates........

Way to go Ahmurica.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/19/2016, 8:43 pm

Ye of little faith. America will make the right choice! Cool

I've been doing this for the past couple of days. Can you get abs from these? It's not as easy as it looks. I start shaking around 2:30.

Random Thoughts - Page 4 Five-m10
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/20/2016, 11:38 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Ye of little faith. America will make the right choice!  Cool

I've been doing this for the past couple of days. Can you get abs from these? It's not as easy as it looks. I start shaking around 2:30.

I have no faith because that's not a concept I accept as being valid, it's superstition. My brain and eyes tell me that fucktards are legion.

Sure you can get abs from doing that, as well as another two hours every day of actual exercise and then there's diet and nutrition too. Razz

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/20/2016, 1:40 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I have no faith because that's not a concept I accept as being valid, it's superstition. My brain and eyes tell me that fucktards are legion.

I didn't watch the second debate but I heard Trump lost terribly.

WyldeMan wrote:Sure you can get abs from doing that, as well as another two hours every day of actual exercise and then there's diet and nutrition too. Razz

2 hours...... pale
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/20/2016, 3:23 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I have no faith because that's not a concept I accept as being valid, it's superstition. My brain and eyes tell me that fucktards are legion.

I didn't watch the second debate but I heard Trump lost terribly.

WyldeMan wrote:Sure you can get abs from doing that, as well as another two hours every day of actual exercise and then there's diet and nutrition too. Razz

2 hours...... pale

I watched all the debates and they were embarassing. I lose IQ points everytime Trump speaks.

No quick road to abs.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/20/2016, 8:18 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:5,000 miles, did you buy it new?

Bought it brand new on August 25, 2014. I try to drive it as much as I can but that only amounts to maybe a hundred miles per week. lol

Planks are a good core-strength building exercise. Not sure you'd actually develop a six-pack doing them, though. WyldeMang is right. Gotta diet and exercise hard!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/20/2016, 8:48 pm

joey con carne wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:5,000 miles, did you buy it new?

Bought it brand new on August 25, 2014. I try to drive it as much as I can but that only amounts to maybe a hundred miles per week. lol

Planks are a good core-strength building exercise. Not sure you'd actually develop a six-pack doing them, though. WyldeMang is right. Gotta diet and exercise hard!

Yoga would be a much better choice for strength building and muscle cause it works everything. Try some DDP Yoga and go nuts. Cool

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/20/2016, 9:09 pm

DDP?

Diamond Dallas Page?

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE!!!

Random Thoughts - Page 4 36nSPDf
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/20/2016, 10:58 pm

joey con carne wrote:DDP?

Diamond Dallas Page?

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE!!!

Random Thoughts - Page 4 36nSPDf

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/21/2016, 9:00 am

There was a massive DDos attack on the East Coast this morning, what'd they hit like a dozen of the most popular sites at once? Any of you experience it?

Joey I am happy to see the return of your Katana means Japanese sword signature gif.

AT&T is now looking to acquire Time Warner for a rumored $70 billion in an effort to establish AT&T as an entertainment giant over the next few years.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/21/2016, 11:12 am

joey con carne wrote:Planks are a good core-strength building exercise. Not sure you'd actually develop a six-pack doing them, though. WyldeMang is right. Gotta diet and exercise hard!

I'm a slim dude, not trying to lose massive weight. Just want more definition in my abs. I guess I need to look for something else. This DDP Yoga doesn't look that intense. Maybe like mountain climbers or something similar.

WyldeMan wrote:There was a massive DDos attack on the East Coast this morning, what'd they hit like a dozen of the most popular sites at once? Any of you experience it?

Didn't notice anything here, didn't hear anything about it.

WyldeMan wrote:AT&T is now looking to acquire Time Warner for a rumored $70 billion in an effort to establish AT&T as an entertainment giant over the next few years.

Damn! Didn't Charter just buy Time Warner Cable? They haven't even changed the name yet and now this happens.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/21/2016, 11:25 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:This DDP Yoga doesn't look that intense. Maybe like mountain climbers or something similar.

That was a beginners video, try this if it's too easy.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! Didn't Charter just buy Time Warner Cable? They haven't even changed the name yet and now this happens.

The merger happened less than six months back. Pac-Man is a hungry monster...

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/21/2016, 4:27 pm

Okay, when you said "DDP Yoga", I was just kidding around when I said DDP was Diamond Dallas Page. I thought DDP was some new hipster shit like hot yoga or whatever the fuck kinda variation they will come up with next. Little did I know, DDP really meant Diamond Dallas Page!!! omg

WyldeMan wrote:There was a massive DDos attack on the East Coast this morning, what'd they hit like a dozen of the most popular sites at once? Any of you experience it?

I couldn't listen to Spotify at work so I was forced to go to YouTube. Life is such a drag sometimes. GOSH

WyldeMan wrote:Joey I am happy to see the return of your Katana means Japanese sword signature gif.

AT&T is now looking to acquire Time Warner for a rumored $70 billion in an effort to establish AT&T as an entertainment giant over the next few years.

You said it so I must use it. "No, Joe, you're a cop!"

AT&T taking over Time Warner? Insane. I have AT&T mobile service. I love it. Great coverage here in NY. Time Warner is also great because you can download anything and they don't care. I've gotten two notices from Verizon. Fuckers.

Just saw the trailer for Get Out. Whoa, this movie looks weird. I recognize the lead from Black Mirror. Movie looks creepy!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 10/21/2016, 5:45 pm

All three Presidential debates, were  like watching two monkeys
throwing shit at each other.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/25/2016, 6:29 pm

Site was down today for some reason.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/25/2016, 7:33 pm

I noticed the that. Was at least a couple hours.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/25/2016, 8:18 pm

It happens from time to time but it wasn't just our site, it's usually host wide and as Rust said typically only lasts a few hours.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/27/2016, 3:55 pm

My beloved rottweiler Bella suffered a major seizure on saturday night then continued to deteriorate and went completely blind last night. It turned out she had a brain tumor which caused the seizure and blindness and the only option was brain surgery but at her old age it would  have been even crueler punishment than she was already suffering through. I just returned from the vet and had no choice but to put my girl to sleep...

Rest well Bella
Random Thoughts - Page 4 54820610

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content