BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shallows (Blake Lively) (June 29th)

4 posters

Go down

The Shallows (Blake Lively) (June 29th) Empty The Shallows (Blake Lively) (June 29th)

Post by WyldeMan 6/12/2016, 2:31 pm

The Shallows (Blake Lively) (June 29th) The-sh10
In the taut thriller The Shallows, Nancy (Blake Lively) is surfing alone on a secluded beach when she is attacked by a great white shark and stranded just a short distance from shore. Though she is only 200 yards from her survival, getting there proves the ultimate contest of wills. It’s Jaws for a new generation.

The Shallows (Blake Lively) (June 29th) The-sh11

Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Shallows (Blake Lively) (June 29th) Empty Re: The Shallows (Blake Lively) (June 29th)

Post by WyldeMan 6/12/2016, 2:34 pm

"I want to see the Blake Lively shark fighting movie"....words I never thought I'd say....

Admin

Back to top Go down

The Shallows (Blake Lively) (June 29th) Empty Re: The Shallows (Blake Lively) (June 29th)

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/12/2016, 10:30 pm

I'll check this out for sure. I always watch her movies, even saw The Age of Adaline.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/13/2016, 6:29 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:I'll check this out for sure. I always watch her movies, even saw The Age of Adaline.

I haven't seen Blake in anything since Savages back in 2012. Being married to Ryan Reynolds has not been good for her career, she should just return to tv.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 6/15/2016, 9:14 pm

Blake looks great in Scuba gear, that's all I got.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/1/2016, 7:02 pm

It was pretty decent. Sometimes the CGI shark looked really good, especially overhead full body shots, but the close ups are all over the place.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/1/2016, 11:28 pm

Watched this 2 days ago. Yeah, it was alright. Gotta be the smartest shark I've ever seen though. Now, I don't know much about sharks but I kept asking myself, why she didn't kill that bird and throw it far away in the opposite direction and try to reach the shore?

I agree, the CGI was great and I liked how every time she got hurt underwater the screen turned red, gives the pain that much more of an effect.

The shark had plenty of meals in this movie. Why did he still stick around? I don't know how long sharks circle around their prey like that.

How did the big whale die? I don't believe it was the shark.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/2/2016, 8:39 pm

Pretty sure the shark killed the whale. What would you rather eat, a whale or Blake Lively? Thought so.

She's not a bitch, Steven Seagull was her only companion.

The water/screen going red is like a video game. The opening when she was on her phone reminded me of a video game too. Was surprised to see that special effect in this kind of movie, but it was kinda cool.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/2/2016, 8:45 pm

Tyger wrote:Pretty sure the shark killed the whale. What would you rather eat, a whale or Blake Lively? Thought so.

Blake Lively is a peach.......... Cool

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down