BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doc Savage (Dwayne Johnson)

4 posters

Go down

Doc Savage (Dwayne Johnson) Empty Doc Savage (Dwayne Johnson)

Post by WyldeMan 5/30/2016, 4:02 pm

Doc Savage (Dwayne Johnson) Dwayne11
It's OFFICIAL: For all comic book fans you already know the world's first superhero (pre-dating Superman) is the "Man of Bronze" himself Clark "Doc" Savage. Want to thank my bud director/writer Shane Black and his writing team Anthony Bagarozzi and Chuck Mondry for flying in from LA and sitting with me and our @sevenbucksprod's producer @hhgarcia41 on this Memorial Day weekend to chop up creative and break story on this very cool project. Comic book fans around the world know that the cool thing about "Doc" Savage is that he's the inspiration for Superman. First name Clark, called "Man of Bronze", retreats to his "Fortress of Solitude" in the Arctic etc etc. Doc was physically and mentally trained from birth by his father and a team of scientists to become the perfect human specimen with a genius level intellect. His heightened senses are beyond comprehension. He can even identify a women's perfume from half a mile away. He is literally the master of everything. But here's the #1 reason I'm excited to become Doc Savage.. HE'S A F*CKING HILARIOUS WEIRDO! Confidently, yet innocently he has zero social graces whatsoever due to his upbringing so every interaction he has with someone is direct, odd, often uncomfortable and amazingly hilarious. After speaking for hours w/ Shane Black I can see why the creator of Superman took only the best parts of Doc Savage and leaving the "weirdo" part behind. But to us, it's that "weirdo" part that makes Clark "Doc" Savage dope! Can't wait to sink my teeth into this one of a kind character. #ItsOfficial #WorldsFirstSuperhero #GeniusIntellect #PhysicalSpecimen #FnLoveableWeirdo #DocSavage

Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Doc Savage (Dwayne Johnson) Empty Re: Doc Savage (Dwayne Johnson)

Post by ForeverBlu 5/30/2016, 4:47 pm

Sigh....

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/30/2016, 7:47 pm

Dwayne, slow it down a little. You're already playing Black Adam.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/30/2016, 10:18 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Dwayne, slow it down a little. You're already playing Black Adam.

I'm fairly certain he's currently signed on for at least six potential franchises if not more and he still has his HBO series. Shocked

Cocaine in the membrane!!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/30/2016, 11:58 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Dwayne, slow it down a little. You're already playing Black Adam.

I'm fairly certain he's currently signed on for at least six potential franchises if not more and he still has his HBO series. Shocked

I KNOW!!!! Seriously, I need to have what he's having. I don't think he sleeps.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/31/2016, 2:18 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

I KNOW!!!! Seriously, I need to have what he's having. I don't think he sleeps.

They're all VFX-heavy flicks though. He'll only do a few weeks in the real world, then a month or so chillin' in front of a green screen for each one ... then there's the 12 month wait for post-production for each one.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/31/2016, 7:52 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:I KNOW!!!! Seriously, I need to have what he's having. I don't think he sleeps.

That dude is running entirely on HGH, cocaine and twenty something pussy. He's also the most bankable star in all of hollywood right now.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down