BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office) Empty No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 5/19/2016, 10:52 am

No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office) Tumblr14
According to a report from The Daily Mail, actor Daniel Craig has officially let MGM know that he's done playing James Bond, turning down an offer of £68 million ($99 million US) to return to the franchise for two more installments.  Aside from the $99 million, the deal also included endorsements and profit sharing as a producer.   Some estimates speculate that in reality, Craig is walking away from a figure closer to $175 million US. 

In related news, this reports suspiciously coincides with bookmakers around the world no longer accepting bets on whether Tom Hiddleston will succeed Craig as 007.  There were even sightings of Hiddleston meeting with Spectre director Sam Mendes and executive producer Barbara Broccoli.  Could an announcement be imminent?

Last edited by WyldeMan on 3/22/2022, 11:26 am; edited 9 times in total
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office) Empty Re: No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by ForeverBlu 5/19/2016, 11:39 am

Sorry Tom, not here for you as Bond.

Hope they go with Idris or Damien Lewis instead.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office) Empty Re: No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/19/2016, 12:31 pm

I thought Craig was just talking shit, I guess he really is done. I don't see Tom as Bond but who knows.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/19/2016, 12:33 pm

Craig has been telling ANY and EVERYone within spitting distance that he was done.

Since last year.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/19/2016, 2:23 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I thought Craig was just talking shit, I guess he really is done. I don't see Tom as Bond but who knows.

To pass up on $175 million, he must have really hated Bond.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/19/2016, 3:58 pm

Daniel Craig seems like a miserable jackass.

His career outside Bond wasn't exactly setting the world on fire.

Should stayed, did two more and collected that fat check.

That franchise made him relevant, yet he kept shitting on it.

Oh his way out the door.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/19/2016, 4:17 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Daniel Craig seems like a miserable jackass.

His career outside Bond wasn't exactly setting the world on fire.

Should stayed, did two more and collected that fat check.

That franchise made him relevant, yet he kept shitting on it.

Oh his way out the door.

Outside of Bond I'd only ever known him from Layer Cake and being a colossal asshole from all reports.

I think you're right on this, he's just going to fade away.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/19/2016, 5:35 pm

Craig was in Defiance with Liev and Jamie Bell, upstaged by both.

He's not a bad actor, but nothing exceptional.

Few yrs back, he did a play with Hugh Jackman on Broadway.

Who do you think was the main draw, putting asses in the seats?

His wife Rachel can acts rings around him.

He'll still work, but Bond will be the watershed moment of his career.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/19/2016, 9:28 pm

I enjoyed him in
fincher's verion of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Actually it's the only thing of his I've really enjoyed.

Can't see Tom as Bond though.

Idris would be rad. Damien Lewis is an interesting choice. Hadn't thought of him before.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/20/2016, 9:30 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:I enjoyed him in
fincher's verion of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Actually it's the only thing of his I've really enjoyed.

Can't see Tom as Bond though.

Idris would be rad. Damien Lewis is an interesting choice. Hadn't thought of him before.

I prefer the original Dragon Tattoo. I haven't been able to repeat view a Fincher film since Fight Club.

I always thought Strike Back's Phillip Winchester would make a good Bond, he's a studly Brit with charm and swagger and very capable of playing the action hero. Though I've never once heard anybody but me say his name for Bond, so it was never even a remote possibility.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/20/2016, 9:54 am

Who can forget Dream House? Laughing

I like him as Bond. Not sure how I feel about Hiddleston but I've been surprised before.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/20/2016, 9:56 am

joey con carne wrote:Who can forget Dream House? Laughing

Apparently me cause I have no idea what it is. Razz

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/20/2016, 10:04 am

WyldeMan wrote:

A horror film he co-starred with Rachel and Naomi Watts.

Where Daniel and her began an affair, then dumped their significant others.

Rachel was with Darren Aronofsky at the time.

Daniel dumped his longtime GF, who I think tried to sue him.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/20/2016, 10:29 am

ForeverBlu wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

A horror film he co-starred with Rachel and Naomi Watts.

Where Daniel and her began an affair, then dumped their significant others.

Rachel was with Darren Aronofsky at the time.

Daniel dumped his longtime GF, who I think tried to sue him.

I knew about none of that, including that movie. He was never a draw for me yet I like both those women mentioned.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/20/2016, 3:59 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

I always thought Strike Back's Phillip Winchester would make a good Bond, he's a studly Brit with charm and swagger and very capable of playing the action hero. Though I've never once heard anybody but me say his name for Bond, so it was never even a remote possibility.

Oh shit. Hell yes. This x 10000
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/20/2016, 10:19 pm

Daniel seems like quite a chore to be with.

ONS/fuck buddy guy, not one to marry.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/21/2016, 8:11 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Oh shit. Hell yes. This x 10000

Good to know I'm not the only one who thought he'd be good. Too bad he just signed his career away to NBC on yet another Dick Wolf Chicago spin-off which will keep Winchester in court for 22 episodes a year plus multiple forced crossovers with the other Chicago shows; Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Chicago Med and whatever other Chicago job Wolf exploits next season. Evil or Very Mad

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/21/2016, 10:00 pm

Chicago Law?

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/22/2016, 6:59 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Chicago Law?

That was the original title for Winchester's show but now it's Chicago Justice. Razz   Evil or Very Mad

I bet next year it's Chicago CSI since there are no more CSI shows.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/22/2016, 8:10 am

Batista's wife, Sarah Jade was crowned "Miss Pole Dance America" this past weekend in Nashville.

Clearly she's the talented one in that relationship.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/26/2016, 11:02 am

This is the kind of stuff Craig wants to make after passing on that huge Bond contract? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Daniel Craig and Katherine Heigl are said to be finalizing deals to join Steven Soderbergh’s heist film Logan Lucky about brothers who plan a crime during a NASCAR race in Charlotte.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/26/2016, 11:27 am

WyldeMan wrote:This is the kind of stuff Craig wants to make after passing on that huge Bond contract? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Daniel Craig and Katherine Heigl are said to be finalizing deals to join Steven Soderbergh’s heist film Logan Lucky about brothers who plan a crime during a NASCAR race in Charlotte.

Suspect

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/26/2016, 11:34 am

Who the fuck doesn't want to be James Bond? He's an idiot! I hope the next person really appreciates and loves the character. What sucks is that I liked Daniel as Bond. You can blame the movies but it's all the script, he plays the character really well.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/26/2016, 1:49 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:This is the kind of stuff Craig wants to make after passing on that huge Bond contract? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Suspect

"Bond oh certainly not. Katherine Heigl and NASCAR absolutely"

What is going on in that dude's head? It's like he doesn't have a manager or an agent or a wife who cares what he's doing, lol.

Jamie Bell's name is now suddenly popping up as a candidate for the next Bond. Shocked

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/26/2016, 4:37 pm

Jamie Bell is a good actor but not right for Bond and a little young.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/26/2016, 5:44 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Jamie Bell is a good actor but not right for Bond and a little young.

I agree.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/26/2016, 10:17 pm

Frankly I'm surprised they aren't going after Hardy and Fassbender.

I think if they're going to look at someone young like Jamie, they should consider Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Jack O'Connell or Nicholas Hoult and put some young blood in this stale franchise.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/27/2016, 8:03 am

Holt would be a great choice. I could see him as a younger Bond.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/28/2016, 12:47 pm

I recall Ewan's name coming up, back when Pierce was being replaced.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/29/2016, 10:05 am

Mendes Done Directing Bond 
No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office) Sammen10
The next James Bond film will probably have to find both a new leading man and a director.

“It was an incredible adventure, I loved every second of it,” “Skyfall” and “Spectre” director Sam Mendes (“American Beauty”) said of his recent half-decade with the franchise. “But I think it’s time for somebody else.”

“I’m a storyteller. And at the end of the day, I want to make stories with new characters,” he explained to a Welsh audience on Saturday, according to the Associated Press.

Mendes told those at the Hay Festival of literature in Wales that he hopes the next Bond director comes from “an unexpected direction,” kind of like he did.

The director already had a celebrated career before he took on the huge task of steering the 007 franchise. He broke out in 1999 with “American Beauty,” his directorial debut. The film, which starred Kevin Spacey and Annette Bening, was a smash hit, grossing more than $356 million worldwide and garnering five Academy Awards, including Best Picture and Best Director for Mendes.

He followed that up with 2002’s gangster drama, “Road to Perdition,” in which Tom Hanks and Paul Newman starred opposite a then-little-known British actor named Daniel Craig. The movies “Jarhead,” “Revolutionary Road” and “Away We Go” followed before Mendes was tapped for Bond.

His first outing behind the camera for 007, 2012’s “Skyfall,” received wide critical acclaim, five Oscar nominations and two wins, including a statuette for Adele’s theme song. The movie grossed $1.1 billion worldwide. Three years later, “Spectre” banked another $881 million globally and won an Academy Award for Sam Smith and Jimmy Napes’ original song.

And as far as who should replace Bond himself — Daniel Craig, as of late — as the future face of the franchise, Mendes said there’s no point in fans trying to lobby via the Internet.

“It’s not a democracy … [executive producer] Barbara Broccoli decides who is going to be the next Bond, end of story,” he said.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/29/2016, 3:25 pm

Not surprised, figured he would leave the franchise with Craig.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/30/2016, 7:52 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Not surprised, figured he would leave the franchise with Craig.

I liked Mendes until he started making Bond movies so a fresh start sounds great to me.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/5/2016, 6:54 am

Tom Hiddleston has been a fan-favourite choice to play James Bond for a while now, but it was his performance in BBC/AMC series The Night Manager which made most people sit up and pay attention to what a great 007 he could be. So, when a report surfaced indicating that the British actor is in "advanced talks" to take over from Daniel Craig, it was like all of our wishes had finally come true. 

Unfortunately, the Thor: Ragnarok star put a bit of a dampner on the prospect of him being the next Bond during an appearance at Wizard World Philadelphia this weekend by revealing the following. "I'm sorry to disappoint you everybody.  I don't think that announcement is coming. But I'm very gratified to hear the enthusiasm. There's not much that I can say that I haven't already said, but I know... your guess is as good as mine to be honest." So, it looks like those talks haven't happened...or have they?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/15/2017, 10:55 pm

It's been confirmed, Daniel Craig is returning.

Also now confirmed, my complete lack of interest in Bond.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 8/16/2017, 5:34 am

WyldeMan wrote:It's been confirmed, Daniel Craig is returning.

Also now confirmed, my complete lack of interest in Bond.

His KGB looking ass knows what's up, film career is a joke outside of Bond.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/16/2017, 7:19 am

ForeverBlu wrote:His KGB looking ass knows what's up, film career is a joke outside of Bond.

Daniel Craig is such a cunt that he makes Bruce Willis seem like George Clooney.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/6/2017, 9:58 am

Apple, Amazon Join Race for James Bond Film Rights
No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office) Thr-bo10
The James Bond sweepstakes has taken an unexpected turn. While Warner Bros. remains in the lead to land film distribution rights to the megafranchise — whose deal with Sony expired after 2015’s Spectre — a couple of unlikely suitors have emerged that also are in hot pursuit: Apple and Amazon.

The tech giants are willing to spend in the same ballpark as Warners, if not much more, for the rights, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter. MGM has been looking for a deal for more than two years, and Sony, Universal and Fox also had been pursuing the property, with Warners and Sony the most aggressive.

But the emergence of Apple — which is considered such a viable competitor that Warners is now pressing MGM hard to close a deal — and Amazon shows that the digital giants consider Bond one of the last untapped brands (like a Marvel, Pixar or Lucasfilm) that could act as a game-changer in the content space.

Apple’s and Amazon’s inclusion in the chase would indicate that more is on the table than film rights, including the future of the franchise if MGM will sell or license out for the right price.

Sources say newly arrived executives Zack Van Amburg and Jamie Erlicht are spearheading the effort on Apple’s behalf. Given their background (the pair served as co-presidents of Sony Pictures Television and shocked the industry when they announced in June that they were leaving for Apple), this would suggest that Apple is interested in cutting a larger rights deal or acquiring full ownership to exploit Bond’s largely unmined TV potential. Valuation of the franchise may be anywhere between $2 billion and $5 billion, says an insider.

“In the world of Lucasfilm and Marvel, Bond feels really underdeveloped,” says someone familiar with the bidding process. Sources say that, along with the tech giants, Chinese companies could come in from the cold to pursue not just movie rights but massive licensing rights that could push deals into the billions of dollars.

Very few movie or pop-culture properties quite rival the splashiness of the Bond franchise, which remains one of the most iconic brands with worldwide appeal. And unlike Star Wars, which was not owned by a major corporation until Disney bought Lucasfilm in 2012, it is still somewhat independently owned. Some observers feel that the franchise, by only limiting itself to theatrical movies, remains vastly under-utilized by 21st century standards, where expectations are to exploit IP across all mediums, push out merchandising for all age brackets and have spin-offs and cinematic universes.

Other sources insist that, at this stage, Eon producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson remain traditional in their outlook and that theatrical movies are their main concern. The moves arrive on the heels of MGM locking in Daniel Craig to return for another Bond outing and setting a release date of Nov. 8, 2019, with Yann Demange, who helmed the 2014 movie ’71, and Blade Runner 2049’s Denis Villeneuve said to be frontrunners for the directing job.

Spectre was the last in a two-picture deal that Sony struck in 2011 with MGM, which controls the rights to Bond along with Eon. Sony released Spectre on Nov. 6, 2015, and Agent 007 didn't disappoint, with the film earning $881 million worldwide. Still, the film fell short of 2012's Skyfall, which grossed $1.1 billion worldwide to become the biggest film in the series' 55-year history that started with 1962's Dr. No.

Sony, which also released 2006's Casino Royale and 2008's Quantum of Solace, has reinvigorated the property with Craig in the lead. In 2011, Paramount nearly landed Bond when its rights were available but walked away from MGM's demands and the modest 8 percent distribution fee MGM was willing to pay. At the time, Sony prevailed by striking a deal that allowed MGM to co-finance The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and the Total Recall remake.

Even if Apple and Amazon walk away from Bond empty-handed, both are already disrupting the tentpole movie business paradigm. In July, Amazon closed a deal to self-distribute its first film: Woody Allen’s Wonder Wheel. Amazon and Warner Bros. also recently teamed to co-finance a film adaptation of Donna Tartt’s The Goldfinch, which previously had been a Warners-only project. Apple has been expected to make a similar move in the content space. It’s conceivable that Warner Bros. could be involved theatrically with Bond in either scenario.

The Bond movies, while hits, are minimal sources of profit for any studio that makes them, at least under the most recent terms. In an email leaked during the Sony hack, Andrew Gumpert, former head of Sony’s business affairs, predicted that if Spectre grossed $1.1 billion, with a budget of $250 million to $275 million, the studio would earn just $35 million. Spectre grossed $200 million-plus shy of that estimate.

Speaking generally of Apple’s film ambitions and not specifically to Bond, UTA’s Yale Chasin says: “Apple is the biggest digital outlet for movies, so I think they are always present in the conversation whether they’re upfront or behind any other distributor out there that’s turning to them for real control in the digital market.”
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/20/2018, 5:49 am

‘Bond 25’ Gets Cary Joji Fukunaga As New Director For 007 Daniel Craig
No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office) Cary-f10
Eon Productions and MGM have set Cary Joji Fukunaga as the new director who’ll mount James Bond 25 with Daniel Craig in the starring role. Filming will begin March for a worldwide release date of February 14, 2020. MGM will distribute domestically, and Universal releases the film in international territories, after it won a hotly contested auction last May.

Producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli and the studio met numerous helmers after Danny Boyle dropped out over creative differences, this after they sparked to the filmmaker’s concept and hired his Trainspotting screenwriter John Hodge to write it. Sources said that it was a big creative swing, and they mutually decided it would be better to go back to the project they planned to make with venerable 007 scribes Neal Purvis and Robert Wade.

Fukunaga directed the critically acclaimed Beasts of No Nation for Netflix.

The producers just confirmed Fukunaga’s hire. “We are delighted to be working with Cary. His versatility and innovation make him an excellent choice for our next James Bond adventure,” said Wilson and Broccoli.

It was expected that 007 would lose its 2019 release date, and the producers have confirmed that. Craig committed to make the whodunit Knives Out with Looper director Rian Johnson in November, expecting to return his attention to the Bond franchise right after that. Media Rights Capital won an auction at the start of the Toronto International Film Festival for world rights on that film, and sources said MRC paid upwards of $50 million for the privilege. MRC will now look to set its own distribution deals on that film, with Universal a likely participant in that film as well.

This ends a long search for the 007 helmer who’ll guide Daniel Craig through the last film on his existing contract. There have been numerous names in the mix, and it was clear that they very much liked Denis Villenueve, who committed to directing back to back installments of Dune for Legendary, with Timothee Chalamet set to star in the adaptation of the Frank Herbert novel. Others who were heavily considered in this latest go around included Jean-Marc Vallee, who was also unavailable. Others heavily rumored included ’71 and White Boy Rick helmer Yann Demange and Hell or High Water helmer David Mackenzie, and also Baby Driver director Edgar Wright. Names we also heard had meetings included Edward Berger, who helmed the series Patrick Melrose and Terror, as well as Deutschland 83.

But the job goes to Fukunaga, who showed his style directing and executive producing the memorable first season of HBO’s True Detective, which starred Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson and really showed the promise of longform storytelling on the small screen. He also was one of the screenwriters on It, the Andy Muschietti-directed adaptation of the Stephen King thriller. Fukunaga wrote on that project when he was going to be the director.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/4/2019, 12:38 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/4/2019, 2:16 pm

That’s a good fucking trailer.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/4/2019, 2:27 pm

Out of the 24, how many Bond movies have you guys ever actually seen? I've seen maybe six of them.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/4/2019, 2:58 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Out of the 24, how many Bond movies have you guys ever actually seen? I've seen maybe six of them.

Same. I haven't seen any pre-Bosnan. I think Tomorrow Never Dies was the first one I saw, and I only watched that because of Michelle Yeoh. I loved her in Police Story 3 with Jackie Chan, and Wing Chun with Donnie Yen. (I was on a big Hong Kong film kick in the 90's).

I think I've seen all Bond films since then, but none have really stuck with me. Especially the Brosnan films. They all felt like one long commercial break. The Daniel Craig films are still packed with sponsored content, but they at least look/feel like actual films.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/4/2019, 3:55 pm

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Out of the 24, how many Bond movies have you guys ever actually seen? I've seen maybe six of them.

Same. I haven't seen any pre-Bosnan. I think Tomorrow Never Dies was the first one I saw, and I only watched that because of Michelle Yeoh. I loved her in Police Story 3 with Jackie Chan, and Wing Chun with Donnie Yen. (I was on a big Hong Kong film kick in the 90's).

I think I've seen all Bond films since then, but none have really stuck with me. Especially the Brosnan films. They all felt like one long commercial break. The Daniel Craig films are still packed with sponsored content, but they at least look/feel like actual films.

GoldenEye was my first foray into Bond as a ten year old kid and I think the only reason I even saw the movie was because every kid I knew was obsessed and hopelessly addicted with GoldenEye for Nintendo 64.

I'm pretty sure I stopped watching after Tomorrow Never Dies and then around a decade later I got around to seeing the first two Bond movies with Daniel Craig. At one point I know I saw one of the early Connery Bonds with my dad but I have no idea what it was about other than somebody trying to blow up the world and maybe with a submarine, all I remember was insane amounts of camp and cheese.

I'm an child of the American 80's which means I grew up on a steady diet of sweaty, blood soaked tank top wearing action heroes like Stallone and Schwarzenegger, bad ass mother fuckers who dropped one liners like they dropped dead bodies. But a candy ass british spy who sipped martinis and played with gadgets and went on yachting adventures in fancy suits, never appealed to me.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/4/2019, 4:14 pm

Rusty wrote:That’s a good fucking trailer.

Really? I saw it twice and I thought it was poorly edited. Maybe they should have stopped at 24 because even when Daniel says "Bond. James Bond." he just isn't feeling it. It's a shame, he's fantastic in it but he hates the fucking role.

Everything after Golden Eye.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/4/2019, 4:21 pm

I felt the same way. Fancy suit man didn't seem very actiony to a 90's teen.

Dude couldn't compete when I had Stallone and Arnie blowing shit up, Jackie Chan sliding down the side of buildings (literally), and Sho Kosugi running around in a ninja uniform cutting off heads.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next