BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)

+3
UltimateMarvel
joey con carne
WyldeMan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 11/18/2017, 12:29 pm

Another BossLogic special.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  - Page 2 Do1dow10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/18/2017, 5:20 pm

Nice! A lot of people have been mentioning the similarities between Mark and Sebastian.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/14/2017, 7:35 pm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/17/2017, 1:50 pm

Wow! The audiences are destroying this movie. Consensus is this is the worst Star Wars movie ever made. LOL! I didn't like Episode 7 so for this to be worse is just crazy to me.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/17/2017, 2:26 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Wow! The audiences are destroying this movie. Consensus is this is the worst Star Wars movie ever made. LOL! I didn't like Episode 7 so for this to be worse is just crazy to me.

I've heard that some creatures called Porgs are the new Jar-Jar.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/17/2017, 4:13 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Wow! The audiences are destroying this movie. Consensus is this is the worst Star Wars movie ever made. LOL! I didn't like Episode 7 so for this to be worse is just crazy to me.

I've heard that some creatures called Porgs are the new Jar-Jar.

Stupid. Star Wars was never about the creatures to me. People said they wasted time on creatures and most of all, BB-8 was overused. Disney likes their toys too fucking much and you know they did this on purpose. Plot was ridiculous and Snoke. I don't want to spoil for you but it's a mess. You know how I avoid spoilers but I didn't care for this movie, I read everything. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/17/2017, 4:19 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Stupid. Star Wars was never about the creatures to me. People said they wasted time on creatures and most of all, BB-8 was overused. Disney likes their toys too fucking much and you know they did this on purpose. Plot was ridiculous and Snoke. I don't want to spoil for you but it's a mess. You know how I avoid spoilers but I didn't care for this movie, I read everything. lol

Disney paid so much for the franchise primarily because of all the merchandising opportunities. They'll make movies solely for toy sales, that's the Disney business model and pimpin ain't easy.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/30/2017, 9:45 pm

The porgs aren't in it all that much and are non-speaking creatures. BB-8 is probably in it less than in VII.

It has its flaws, but was pretty good
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/30/2017, 11:01 pm

Tyger wrote:The porgs aren't in it all that much and are non-speaking creatures. BB-8 is probably in it less than in VII.

It has its flaws, but was pretty good

Good to hear a different opinion, Last Jedi is getting so much fan boy hate.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/31/2017, 11:34 am

Didn't like Episode 7 so I know I'm going not going to like this one too. But I will watch it and give it a chance.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/31/2017, 1:52 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Didn't like Episode 7 so I know I'm going not going to like this one too. But I will watch it and give it a chance.

And I highly enjoyed Episode 7 while I thought Rogue One was forgettable crap.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/31/2017, 4:08 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Didn't like Episode 7 so I know I'm going not going to like this one too. But I will watch it and give it a chance.

And I highly enjoyed Episode 7 while I thought Rogue One was forgettable crap.

I tried rewatching both last week. Got about half way through 7, and 20 minutes into Rogue before calling it quits.

Some movies I have faults with I can overlook on a second viewing and just enjoy the movie. Couldn't do it with these 2. All their issues seemed illuminated. I'll never need to watch them again.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/17/2018, 11:52 am

Watched it. MY GOD! Worst movie of the year and the worst Star Wars film ever. Rogue One was more interesting than this. What a waste of Luke and Snoke. Rey magically learning the ways of the Force with no training? Trailer was deceiving as fuck, Luke didn't teach her a damn thing. Lightsaber battles........what battles? Neutral That Rey/Kylo fight was ridiculous. The way that Kylo turns on his lightsaber is still hilarious. What a shitty movie, even the prequels are better than this. Now all we have is Kylo as the big bad for Episode 9? Whoever came up with this script, fuck you! LOL Alright, I'm done ranting!

Seriously guys, don't watch this movie. Daisy gave a great performance, I will give her that. Still a likable character but makes no fucking sense in terms of her character's progress.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/17/2018, 1:44 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Watched it. MY GOD! Worst movie of the year and the worst Star Wars film ever. Rogue One was more interesting than this. What a waste of Luke and Snoke. Rey magically learning the ways of the Force with no training? Trailer was deceiving as fuck, Luke didn't teach her a damn thing. Lightsaber battles........what battles? Neutral That Rey/Kylo fight was ridiculous. The way that Kylo turns on his lightsaber is still hilarious. What a shitty movie, even the prequels are better than this. Now all we have is Kylo as the big bad for Episode 9? Whoever came up with this script, fuck you! LOL Alright, I'm done ranting!

Seriously guys, don't watch this movie. Daisy gave a great performance, I will give her that. Still a likable character but makes no fucking sense in terms of her character's progress.

That's cause Luke has always been and will always be an overrated unnecessary cry baby and Rey didn't need him cause she was Leia strong with the force not Luke weak.

Luke Skywalker = Biggest Jedi Disappointment ever.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/17/2018, 6:00 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Watched it. MY GOD! Worst movie of the year and the worst Star Wars film ever. Rogue One was more interesting than this. What a waste of Luke and Snoke. Rey magically learning the ways of the Force with no training? Trailer was deceiving as fuck, Luke didn't teach her a damn thing. Lightsaber battles........what battles? Neutral That Rey/Kylo fight was ridiculous. The way that Kylo turns on his lightsaber is still hilarious. What a shitty movie, even the prequels are better than this. Now all we have is Kylo as the big bad for Episode 9? Whoever came up with this script, fuck you! LOL Alright, I'm done ranting!

You and your stupid fucking 12 minute choreographed gymnastic CGI light-sabre battles. Beauty pageant baton twirling is more interesting.

Might as well have them Stomp The Yard and do a dance off.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/17/2018, 6:18 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

That's cause Luke has always been and will always be an overrated unnecessary cry baby and Rey didn't need him cause she was Leia strong with the force not Luke weak.

Luke Skywalker = Biggest Jedi Disappointment ever.

Mark Hamill voiced his opinion on his character's decisions and he was not happy with it through out the film's promotion and now I COMPLETELY understand why. This was supposed to be Luke's big moment, this WAS IT! The original trilogy, you can forgive them because of their time but they still had good story. This movie had nothing. I can't even give it to Rey because she didn't earn it.

The whole Leia with the Force thing................I don't even know what to say to that. That was a perfect opportunity to conclude the character's story but I don't know what they're gonna do now for the next movie. Unless they cut scenes from this film and saved it for the next one.

I don't understand how you are a SW fan and you like this film Wylde. It's disappointing on almost every level.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/18/2018, 6:20 am

Rusty wrote:You and your stupid fucking 12 minute choreographed gymnastic CGI light-sabre battles. Beauty pageant baton twirling is more interesting.

He's more of a Jar-Jar and Ewok fan. Razz

UltimateMarvel wrote:Mark Hamill voiced his opinion on his character's decisions and he was not happy with it through out the film's promotion and now I COMPLETELY understand why. This was supposed to be Luke's big moment, this WAS IT! The original trilogy, you can forgive them because of their time but they still had good story. This movie had nothing. I can't even give it to Rey because she didn't earn it.

The whole Leia with the Force thing................I don't even know what to say to that. That was a perfect opportunity to conclude the character's story but I don't know what they're gonna do now for the next movie. Unless they cut scenes from this film and saved it for the next one.

I don't understand how you are a SW fan and you like this film Wylde. It's disappointing on almost every level.

Luke's big moment was that one time he blew up the Death Star and murdered all those contractors and plumbers who were just providing for their families.

Also, I'm pretty sure he died the world's oldest virgin since the only action he ever got was from his twin.

What exactly are you confused about with Leia and the force if you're a SW fan? Are you shocked that she's a force wielder too cause Yoda wasn't. Cool

The fact that I am a SW fan is why I liked this film and it was much better than Rogue Only Worth One Watch.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/18/2018, 12:06 pm

Rusty wrote:You and your stupid fucking 12 minute choreographed gymnastic CGI light-sabre battles. Beauty pageant baton twirling is more interesting.

They were fighting like how I would fight if I had a lightsaber, that's not interesting at all to me. Excuse me for wanting to see some real Jedi action. It's all more of the CGI Force shit. And if you watched the movie for a good plot or story, you won't find it here.

Also, Snoke used the Force through a HOLOGRAM on General Hux and he can't sense that Kylo is about to kill him when he's right next to him?

WyldeMan wrote:He's more of a Jar-Jar and Ewok fan. Razz

Fuck that shit, I couldn't care less about creatures when it comes to Star Wars. Give me some Jedi, I think you know this about me now.

WyldeMan wrote:Luke's big moment was that one time he blew up the Death Star and murdered all those contractors and plumbers who were just providing for their families.

By destroying planets? Come on now, nobody cares who was on board the Death Star. This is war, people die. For example, as we saw in Rogue One.

WyldeMan wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure he died the world's oldest virgin since the only action he ever got was from his twin.

Yep. You see what I mean? After seeing him last in Episode 6, you have him all this time abandoning the ways of the Force and living alone on some rock.

WyldeMan wrote:What exactly are you confused about with Leia and the force if you're a SW fan? Are you shocked that she's a force wielder too cause Yoda wasn't. Cool

She sensed the Force much like most Jedis are able to do and then she pulled one heck of a trick..............IN SPACE!!!! If she could do that this entire time then maybe she should have been the one to teach Luke AND Rey. You really can't explain this stupid writing. lol Yoda not only can use the Force but can use Force Lightning without turning to the Dark Side, he can also manipulate lightning even in ghost form. I think it's safe to say that he's knowledge of the Force is up there.

WyldeMan wrote:The fact that I am a SW fan is why I liked this film and it was much better than Rogue Only Worth One Watch.

Rogue One is a pointless movie with no replayability and I didn't like it at all but saying it's better than this movie says a lot about this movie, I was just trying to put it in perspective.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/18/2018, 1:35 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Also, Snoke used the Force through a HOLOGRAM on General Hux and he can't sense that Kylo is about to kill him when he's right next to him?

Nobody ever sensed that Palpatine was the evil Emperor until he revealed himself, not a single Jedi Master, not even Anakin the Jesus of the Force. It's easy to be blinded by one's ego and not see what the Force is revealing.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Yep. You see what I mean? After seeing him last in Episode 6, you have him all this time abandoning the ways of the Force and living alone on some rock.

Luke is a manic depressive who was always super sad cause he was a massive failure in life and in love. He failed every Jedi he ever came in contact with and Han Solo stole the only woman he ever had a shot with.  Razz

UltimateMarvel wrote:She sensed the Force much like most Jedis are able to do and then she pulled one heck of a trick..............IN SPACE!!!! If she could do that this entire time then maybe she should have been the one to teach Luke AND Rey. You really can't explain this stupid writing. lol Yoda not only can use the Force but can use Force Lightning without turning to the Dark Side, he can also manipulate lightning even in ghost form. I think it's safe to say that he's knowledge of the Force is up there.

Leia was always capable of force wielding but Luke got the focus of the franchise because women were not allowed to lead films back then. Yoda always wanted to teach Leia since he could sense her power and was super bummed when the weaker Luke showed up which is why Yoda acted like a dick to him.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/18/2018, 1:46 pm

Did Leia do some cool shit with the Force in this one? I'm reading your comments but I can't figure out what you guys mean. I don't mind spoilers. Be cool and tell me, please!

WyldeMan wrote:...Yoda always wanted to teach Leia since he could sense her power and was super bummed when the weaker Luke showed up which is why Yoda acted like a dick to him.

This comment cracked me up.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/18/2018, 4:01 pm

joey con carne wrote:Did Leia do some cool shit with the Force in this one? I'm reading your comments but I can't figure out what you guys mean. I don't mind spoilers. Be cool and tell me, please!

Her ship was blown up and she was kicked into the vacuum of space and started to frost over then she Jedi mind forced her body back into safety before falling into a coma. Abe's just mad cause all Luke did was move in some some hobbits and not do anything worth mentioning.

joey con carne wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:...Yoda always wanted to teach Leia since he could sense her power and was super bummed when the weaker Luke showed up which is why Yoda acted like a dick to him.

This comment cracked me up.

I'm not the only one who sees it, this is a pretty good video made just a few months back which does a great job summarizing what a little bitch Luke the moisture farmer always was. Razz Razz Razz Razz

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/18/2018, 5:52 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Nobody ever sensed that Palpatine was the evil Emperor until he revealed himself, not a single Jedi Master, not even Anakin the Jesus of the Force. It's easy to be blinded by one's ego and not see what the Force is revealing.

Anakin is strong when it comes to the use of the Force but when it comes to sensing shit, Yoda and Mace were the top tier. Yeah, he bested them both and hid in plain sight but this was covered in Episode 3. Palpatine was a powerful Sith and clouded himself so that nobody would suspect it was the Chancellor all along.

Snoke kept saying he could see into Kylo's mind, he should have been able to see what he was up to. They killed him this way because Rey and Kylo were both weak and wouldn't have been able to take on Snoke. By the way, the whole connection thing with Rey and Kylo was all because of Snoke. And then later on as Rey was leaving on the ship, they were able to connect again but this time without Snoke............talk about inconsistency.

Luke being the one to take out Snoke, that is something I would have liked to see. Both displayed powerful use of the Force and seeing them battle would have been epic and deserving of their strength.

WyldeMan wrote:Luke is a manic depressive who was always super sad cause he was a massive failure in life and in love. He failed every Jedi he ever came in contact with and Han Solo stole the only woman he ever had a shot with.  Razz

Luke may not be perfect but he was painted as a great Jedi until this movie, it undid all that and destroyed everything everyone loved about Luke.

WyldeMan wrote:Leia was always capable of force wielding but Luke got the focus of the franchise because women were not allowed to lead films back then. Yoda always wanted to teach Leia since he could sense her power and was super bummed when the weaker Luke showed up which is why Yoda acted like a dick to him.

Leia capable of Force wielding? In which movie was that shown other than this one? If you're talking about comics or animated shows, I don't watch those.

WyldeMan wrote:
joey con carne wrote:Did Leia do some cool shit with the Force in this one? I'm reading your comments but I can't figure out what you guys mean. I don't mind spoilers. Be cool and tell me, please!

Her ship was blown up and she was kicked into the vacuum of space and started to frost over then she Jedi mind forced her body back into safety before falling into a coma. Abe's just mad cause all Luke did was move in some some hobbits and not do anything worth mentioning.

She got blasted directly and somehow managed to survive. The blast didn't kill her, space didn't kill her......it's bullshit writing unlike anything you've ever seen Joey.

WyldeMan wrote:I'm not the only one who sees it, this is a pretty good video made just a few months back which does a great job summarizing what a little bitch Luke the moisture farmer always was.  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  

Moisture farmer. lol All fair points. Some of this stuff is taken from the comics and the shows. But it's just "what ifs" and not "what is." I would have loved to see what Leia would have been like if she was properly trained and Luke took Leia's role.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 8/28/2018, 10:35 pm

40 minutes into this. What a turd. That Leia scene was fucking stupid.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/29/2018, 8:46 pm

Rusty wrote:40 minutes into this. What a turd. That Leia scene was fucking stupid.

LOL! I dare you to finish it. Watch the whole thing and post something good about it. Razz
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 8/29/2018, 9:43 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty wrote:40 minutes into this. What a turd. That Leia scene was fucking stupid.

LOL! I dare you to finish it. Watch the whole thing and post something good about it. Razz

Hahaha unfortunately I did finish it. It was terrible. A complete turd.

The need for adding new useless characters/creatures for background noise was near prequel-level retarded. That whole casino scene was an absolute waste of precious story time. Matter of fact, the hole Finn & Rose storyline was useless. They literally accomplished nothing. Then we get little orange penguin things, and gigantic turd looking Nuns. Fucking Disney and their need to fill every frame with junk.

They had the perfect out after the death Carrie Fisher, yet of the 3 characters from the original trilogy, the only one they didn't kill was the one that is actually dead.

Luke was a useless twat.

The way Kylo killed Snoke was kinda cool, but the ensuing light-saber battle against the red trooper things was Arrow-esque laughable. I'm not even sure those stunt-men could even see through those stupid helmets.

Much like Force Awakens, the only thing I really liked was the back and forth between Rey and Kylo. That was interesting and they worked really well off of each other. His idea of destroying everything - the empire and the rebellion - and starting over was an interesting idea. Could have been a gold mine of story. Maybe we'll get more of that in IX. Won't hold my breath.

Outside of that, Poe was the only one that really had much of a story line, and was under utilised.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2