Anime Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anime Thread

Post by detective392 on Sat 28 Nov 2015 - 15:18

A lot of good anime movies have been coming to BD or DVD lately it seems. Newest one is the new Ghost in the Shell movie which is supposed to hit BD next year. Fullmetal Alchemist (original series) just hit BD as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2QfzF6FrrU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxiM7DfuzRU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jIH-UbMP10
avatar
detective392

Posts : 390
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 26
Location : Minnesota

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Thread

Post by WyldeMan on Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 9:40

@detective392 wrote:A lot of good anime movies have been coming to BD or DVD lately it seems. Newest one is the new Ghost in the Shell movie which is supposed to hit BD next year. Fullmetal Alchemist (original series) just hit BD as well.

FMA was my first ever Anime series but I have yet to even check out Brotherhood.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14009
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Thread

Post by joey con carne on Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 10:10

I just ordered Bayonetta from Amarzon. $11 bucks shipped! It was on my wishlist for over a year and it never went below $17.99. Yay. It's one of my favorite games so I bought this movie sight unseen.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Thread

Post by detective392 on Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 11:27

@WyldeMan wrote:
@detective392 wrote:A lot of good anime movies have been coming to BD or DVD lately it seems. Newest one is the new Ghost in the Shell movie which is supposed to hit BD next year. Fullmetal Alchemist (original series) just hit BD as well.

FMA was my first ever Anime series but I have yet to even check out Brotherhood.
I have yet to see Brotherhood either. It's on Netflix I believe so I should check it out soon.
avatar
detective392

Posts : 390
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 26
Location : Minnesota

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Thread

Post by joey con carne on Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 21:13

Bayonetta came in the mail today! There was a disc loose and I heard it rattle in the case. I opened it up to discover it was the DVD which was loose amd the bloo was still fine. No damage to the DVD but upon closer inspection i did find a corner ding on the slipcover. I may voice my outrage and demand a year of Prime for free for this grave injustice.

No more bloos for a while. I bought three this Black Friday week and I'm done.

I definitely wanna watch some amines. I have a lot I need to watch. First on my hitlist is Guyver, then Witchblade, and then Book of Bantorra.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Thread

Post by Rusty Cunt on Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 22:36

Rurouni Kenshin.

FTW!

OK, it's a TV series ... but they did make a few movies, a well as a live-action trilogy (which was fucking amaze-balls).

avatar
Rusty Cunt

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Thread

Post by WyldeMan on Tue 1 Dec 2015 - 9:26

@Rusty Cunt wrote:Rurouni Kenshin.

That is a shitload of purple haired Samurai....
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 14009
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 31
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Thread

Post by joey con carne on Thu 10 Dec 2015 - 17:46

I ordered Cowboy Bebop the on Monday. It dropped to $21.99 as a daily deal. I also grabbed the Cowboy Bebop movie for $6.99.

I hear this is one of the gateway animes everyone needs to watch. I plan on marathoning a bunch of episodes over my Christmas break.

The packaging:
It came in a brown box with minimal protection. All it had was a layer of bubblewrap on one side and the bloos were slippin' and slidin' in there. I opened the box and ...... Mint! The series case even had a slipcover!

Cowboy Bebopadoobop Yesssssssss
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Thread

Post by detective392 on Sat 19 Dec 2015 - 10:56

@joey con carne wrote:I ordered Cowboy Bebop the on Monday. It dropped to $21.99 as a daily deal. I also grabbed the Cowboy Bebop movie for $6.99.

I hear this is one of the gateway animes everyone needs to watch. I plan on marathoning a bunch of episodes over my Christmas break.

The packaging:
It came in a brown box with minimal protection. All it had was a layer of bubblewrap on one side and the bloos were slippin' and slidin' in there. I opened the box and ...... Mint! The series case even had a slipcover!

Cowboy Bebopadoobop Yesssssssss
Love Cowboy Bebop. One of my favorite series and the movie is really good. I highly recommend it for anyone.
avatar
detective392

Posts : 390
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 26
Location : Minnesota

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum