BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax

+4
Tyger
Rusty
UltimateMarvel
WyldeMan
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax

Post by detective392 4/17/2016, 11:38 am

As long as I get my Aquaman movie I am good to go. Plus JL of course.
detective392
detective392

Back to top Go down

Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax

Post by WyldeMan 4/19/2016, 10:29 am

Willem Dafoe Joins JUSTICE LEAGUE
Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 2 Willem10

Willem Dafoe is joining the good guys in Justice League.

The movie began production last week with Zack Snyder, fresh off of the worldwide tour promoting Batman v Superman, in the director’s chair.

Batman (Ben Affleck), Superman (Henry Cavill), Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), Aquaman (Jason Momoa), the Flash (Ezra Miller) and Cyborg (Ray Fisher) are the super-powered characters who must team up to combat a threat beyond each member's capabilities. (Warner Bros. is playing it coy about whether the villain is classic DC bad guy Darkseid, who was hinted at in BvS.)

Chris Terrio wrote the screenplay for Justice League, which will be released in two parts by Warner Bros. Justice League: Part One will hit theaters on Nov. 17, 2017, while Part Two is slated for release on June 14, 2019.

In early March, the production added J.K. Simmons to the cast as the Gotham City Police Commissioner Gordon.
Dafoe, who starred as the villainous Marvel character Green Goblin in Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man movies, is playing a good guy in a role that will see him appear in both parts of the JL movies. Details of his character, however, are being kept under lock and key.

Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/19/2016, 11:51 am

Oh shit, interesting
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/19/2016, 1:09 pm

Tyger wrote:Oh shit, interesting

Willem Dafoe being cast as a good guy is a nice turn. I don't know how long it's been since I saw that but it was probably Boondock. I wonder who he's playing.

Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nyg72rn2hx1rmm6y2_500

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/19/2016, 7:19 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

Willem Dafoe being cast as a good guy is a nice turn. I don't know how long it's been since I saw that but it was probably Boondock. I wonder who he's playing.

Good guy in John Wick (as good a guy as an assassin could be). Also in The Hunter, an Australian film (Sully from Strike Back has a small role in it as well).
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/19/2016, 8:33 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Good guy in John Wick (as good a guy as an assassin could be). Also in The Hunter, an Australian film (Sully from Strike Back has a small role in it as well).

I forgot about Wick but wasn't he a poacher in The Hunter?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/20/2016, 1:42 am

WyldeMan wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

I forgot about Wick but wasn't he a poacher in The Hunter?

Kinda, yeah, but he is the good guy in the film.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/20/2016, 7:47 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:Kinda, yeah, but he is the good guy in the film.

Movies about poachers tend to leave me feeling like I want to watch that character die horrifically the entire movie. I despise those people, even in movies. So if you tell me he gets his face eaten off by a bear, then I'm down.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/6/2016, 6:41 pm

Affleck Elevates ‘League’ Presence; Becomes Exec Producer
Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 2 Ben-af10
Warner Bros has made a subtle addition to the Justice League braintrust. Ben Affleck, already set to co-star in the film, has signed on to become its executive producer as well. In that role, he will work with director Zack Snyder and screenwriter Chris Terrio behind the scenes to make the film the best it can be. It seems like a smart move, given that Affleck is already on the premises to reprise his Batman/Bruce Wayne character, and because he’s as strong a storytelling presence as Warner Bros has on its lot. He showed that with his writing-directing efforts Gone Baby Gone, The Town and Argo, the latter of which won the Best Picture Oscar for Warner Bros and was scripted by Terrio, who also won an Academy Award for the film.

I’m told that Affleck is doing this to be supportive of Snyder, with whom he worked well on Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, which grossed $864 million worldwide despite not being beloved by the critics. Warner Bros is still figuring out its stylistic superhero mojo, and Affleck will help. Justice League is slotted for a November 17, 2017 release, and Affleck’s Batman is expected to be paired alongside Henry Cavill’s Superman, Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman, and likely Jason Momoa’s Aquaman.

Affleck, who followed his Batman turn by directing and starring in his scripted adaptation of the Dennis Lehane novel Live By Night for an October 20, 2017 release by Warner Bros, is building toward a relaunch of the Batman franchise as a stand-alone. As Deadline revealed last Comic-Con, he has teamed with DC’s Geoff Johns to write the movie he’ll star in and direct.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/6/2016, 8:45 pm

Cool! Affleck knows how to handle it, let him run everything. It's going to be hard to undo everything that happened but if anyone can do it, it's him. He seems like he loves this character enough to do something about it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/7/2016, 7:43 am

Affleck "Incredibly Unhappy" About BvS Reception; New Details On LEAGUE Role
Following the news that Ben Affleck will executive produce Justice League, The Hollywood Reporter has shed some light on what exactly Ben Affleck's upgraded role means for that movie. Apparently, the Argo helmer is working closely with screenwriter Chris Terrio to "fine-tune the script" and will play a key role in the postproduction process, no bad thing when Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was widely criticised for the way it was edited and how the story ended up panning out as a result.  

However, Birth.Movies.Death take that one step further by revealing that, "Affleck was incredibly unhappy about the reception of BvS. He felt humiliated after spending so much of the press tour saying how much better this film would be than Daredevil. On top of that his agent was furious when Kevin Tsujihara jumped the gun and announced him as the director of The Batman - there were still negotiations happening. This move seems to help placate Affleck while also edging Zack Snyder out of a controlling central position in the DC Movieverse." Ouch! Still, with Batman v Superman receiving a score on Rotten Tomatoes of 28% compared to Daredevil's 44% and the actor becoming a meme in the form of #SadAffleck, you can understand why he feels that way and why he wants more control.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/10/2016, 8:52 am

:waves goodbye to Zack Snyder:

You know it's coming.

LOL!

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/18/2016, 7:57 am

ForeverBlu wrote::waves goodbye to Zack Snyder:

You know it's coming.

LOL!

WB Appoints Geoff Johns & Jon Berg As Co-Heads Of DC Films
No matter how you feel about Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice, it really doesn't look like Warner Bros. was all too pleased with how the Zack Snyder-directed feature was received critically or commercially.

In what's being described as a course correcting move, Warner Bros. has made serious changes to how they will produce DC Comics-based films moving forward by appointing current executive VP Jon Berg and Geoff Johns, DC's chief content officer, as co-heads of the new DC Films, giving them full oversight of any upcoming DC feature film. They make the move with the hopes that uniting the comic acumen of Johns and the executive experience of Berg that they'll essentially be able to emulate and achieve the massive successes Marvel Studios has seen under the leadership of Kevin Feige.

The overall move is part of a larger shakeup over at WB as they attempt to shift gears to managing "genre streams" instead of one individual overseeing a broad range of movies. In laymen's terms, certain sets of executives will now have a specific franchise to focus on, i.e. Harry Potter, The Lego Movie, sci-fi/action, family/comedy, etc. From DC's standpoint, the jumping off point for making the decision was of course the catastrophic reaction to Batman v Superman, which, according to THR's sources, cost at least $300 million to produce, possibly more, but only managed to rake up a little under $870 million in about seven weeks. For comparison's sake, Marvel's Captain America: Civil War is expected to cross the milestone $1 billion mark in less than two weeks after its initial release.

For Berg & Johns, their new jobs will immediately make them producers on the Snyder-directed Justice League, which is currently filming. Additionally, in another bit of great news, Berg & Johns both have strong ties to star Ben Affleck with Berg having collaborated with the Academy Award-winner on Argo & Live By Night and Johns currently in the midst of penning the script for The Batman solo feature alongside Affleck. Speaking of Affleck, who was recently upped to executive producer on the aforementioned Justice League, the door is also open for him if he decides he wants to expand his creative involvement with the Batman films and/or possibly more DC films down the line.

Another interesting tidbit the report brings to light is that WB is currently hard at work smoothing out the third act of David Ayer's Suicide Squad, and that Johns is heavily involved in the entire post-production process. Additionally, THR confirms that the film's recently completed reshoots were not to add humor. After the dismal reception to Batman v Superman, and the glowing reception to the Suicide Squad trailers, the studio is really hoping they can not only meet the audience expectations, but exceed them with the third entry in their DC Extended Universe.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/18/2016, 10:39 am

Johns was heavily involved in the Green Lantern movie which I still say is underrated but most people hate.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/18/2016, 10:45 am

Tyger wrote:Johns was heavily involved in the Green Lantern movie which I still say is underrated but most people hate.

Nobody loves Booster Gold or the Lanterns more than that guy.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/21/2016, 8:40 am

JUSTICE LEAGUE Character, Costume, And Plot Details Revealed; Steppenwolf Confirmed As The Villain
Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 2 Justic10
We expected some Justice League story details to be revealed this morning, but perhaps not quite as many as this! While you'll see a lot of new information about the movie on CBM today, JoBlo.com has rounded up the biggest things they learned in the video below, and it's fair to say that we're going to be in for a treat next Novemeber (regardless of how you felt about Batman v Superman). Here's a breakdown of the most significant reveals, but be sure to check it out below for the full scoop. 

• It's a standalone movie titled Justice League and will have a lighter tone; it's a fun ensemble focusing on the team coming together to take on a common threat.

• The movie will be heavily influenced by Jack Kirby and revolves around the quest for three Mother Boxes; one on Earth, one in Atlantis, and one in Themyscira. 

• Justice League takes place months after the events of Batman v Superman

• A big chunk of the movie will focus on Batman assembling the team, with Superman (sporting some longer hair) set to return a little later on. 

• Steppenwolf has yet to be cast and will be one of the main villains. Darkseid's influence will be felt, the Parademons will appear, and Lex Luthor may have some sort of role. 

• Batman will upgrade his suit and we'll see a new version of his armoured suit towards the end of the movie. 

• Bruce Wayne builds a jet called the "Flying Fox" for the team to use. 

• Batman will have a new vehicle called the "Nightcrawler" designed by his father.

• Willem Dafoe is playing Vulko, a mentor to Aquaman.

• Mera is a warrior and sorceress and her costume which have chainmail which blends in with her skin. 

• J.K. Simmons will have the classic Commissioner Gordon look.

• The Flash's initial costume will be pieced together by space suits and held together by wire. However, Batman later creates a much more streamlined suit for him to wear. 

• Cyborg's costume will be 100% CGI. 

• Junkie XL is scoring the movie, but Hans Zimmer's role has yet to be confirmed.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/21/2016, 9:38 am

Kristofer Hivju Joins JUSTICE LEAGUE As Ancient Atlantean King
Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 2 Image310
New details from the Justice League set visit have revealed that not only will the Mother Boxes be the focus of the film, but also the history surrounding them will involve the Amazonians and the Atlanteans. It's also been revealed that Willem Dafoe will be playing Aquaman's (Jason Momoa) mentor, Vulko. The aquatic warriors seem to be playing a huge role throughout the film, and it looks like there has been another addition to the ever-growing cast of Atlanteans in Justice League.

According to IGNGame of ThronesKristofer Hivju has joined the cast of Justice League as an ancient Atlantean king. Various reports revealed that the Atlanteans and Amazonians each took ownership of one of three Mother Boxes when they were sent to Earth, and it looks like Kristofer Hivju will be seen as the Atlantean king that will come into possession of one of those Mother Boxes. Other reports from Collider indicate that history of the three Mother Boxes will be explained in detail during the film, and Zeus will also play a role in that history.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 6/30/2016, 5:25 pm

Hmmmm.

I like Big Ginger.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/30/2016, 7:26 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Hmmmm.

I like Big Ginger.

Have you seen these? They get repeated daily airing out here.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 6/30/2016, 8:16 pm

Yes, not lately though.

He believe he comes from a well respected family of actors in his
Homeland.

Like Bill, Gustav and Askars in Sweden.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/2/2016, 6:53 pm

A standalone movie? So, no Part 1 and Part 2 anymore? I'm guessing this has to do with letting Snyder go.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/3/2016, 12:37 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:A standalone movie? So, no Part 1 and Part 2 anymore? I'm guessing this has to do with letting Snyder go.

Upon further clarification it souns like they're just not referring to them as JL One and JL Two anymore but there will still be a second team up movie it just won't be called JL Part Two.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/3/2016, 9:44 pm

I see. And who the heck is Steppenwolf? Of all the villains, I can't believe they went with an unknown. I expected someone like Brainiac or Doomsday before they brought him on to BvS. Darkseid is the only one left who is worthy enough to call for a JL team up.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 7/3/2016, 10:17 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I see. And who the heck is Steppenwolf? Of all the villains, I can't believe they went with an unknown. I expected someone like Brainiac or Doomsday before they brought him on to BvS. Darkseid is the only one left who is worthy enough to call for a JL team up.

Stepp is related to Darkseid, and is apart of his crew. Darkseid is where they're heading.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by kernel_thai 7/4/2016, 9:37 am

Supposedly there was a Steppenwolf scene cut from the BvsS TE. Maybe that was what they were going for with the scene of Lex in the red goo right before he is captured in the UE.
kernel_thai
kernel_thai

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/4/2016, 9:53 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:I see. And who the heck is Steppenwolf?

Cool

But seriously...

Steppenwolf is Darkseid's Uncle and I'm fairly sure he was the dude in the red goo playing the shell game with Lex.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/4/2016, 11:54 am

It was announced that Steppenwolf will be in the upcoming film Justice League as the film's main antagonist.[8][9] He will be in command of Darkseid's army of Parademons, hunting down the three Mother Boxes on Earth, located in Atlantis, Themyscira, and one that is now a part of Victor Stone/Cyborg as it was used as a part of a solution to repair his critical injuries prior to becoming Cyborg.

I got this off Wikipedia and that actually sounds interesting.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/4/2016, 1:13 pm

[quote="UltimateMarvel"]
I got this off Wikipedia and that actually sounds interesting.

Steppenwolf isn't a nobody he's a very powerful being, you're just not familiar with him cause he hasn't been animated before.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/4/2016, 3:36 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Steppenwolf isn't a nobody he's a very powerful being, you're just not familiar with him cause he hasn't been animated before.

I read on Wiki that he's been in a couple of them but I don't remember him. Says he's been in JL: Unlimited.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/23/2016, 3:02 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 7/23/2016, 11:56 pm

hmm. It might not suck.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/12/2016, 12:33 pm

I see Lobo not AC........ Razz

Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 2 D4gnp010

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/12/2016, 2:58 pm

Absolutely! If he didn't get AC, he would have gotten this role for sure.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/12/2016, 7:15 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Absolutely! If he didn't get AC, he would have gotten this role for sure.

He looks like a big Rob Zombie fan in this picture. Razz

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/22/2016, 3:14 pm

Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 2 Poison11

Almost every comic book fan wants to see Ben Affleck's solo Batman film tackle the Death in the Family storyline and bring the story of Jason Todd's death and resurrection as Red Hood to cinema screens.  But what if Affleck and Geoff Johns are planning a curve ball with the upcoming feature?  

If Red Hood and the Joker are not the villains of the film, would you want to see another interpretation of the provocative  eco-terrorist, Poison Ivy? Digital artist stevedesignsthings has taken this idea a step further and created this awesome illustration of Jessica Chastain as the femme fatale.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/22/2016, 8:04 pm

That would be fucking perfect. I wonder what she'd say if she saw this.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 8/23/2016, 2:04 am

Meh ... can't be any worse than Leto's Joker.

But, if I paid to see any comic-book movie based on a plant-controlling character, it would be an adaption of Alan Moore's run on 'Swamp 'Thing'.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/23/2016, 6:49 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:Meh ... can't be any worse than Leto's Joker.

Comparing the goddess Chastain to Die Antwoord's lost member, Leto?

Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 2 ALjqc7Y

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 8/23/2016, 8:15 am

Wait a minute, Jessica has joined the DCU?

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/23/2016, 10:58 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Wait a minute, Jessica has joined the DCU?

No, just fantasy casting. She's the most popular choice online.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/23/2016, 6:30 pm

I was thinking Emily Blunt or Charlize Theron. Didn't consider Chastain but that's a better choice I think.

By the way, where is your Avatar from Wylde? It's creepy as fuck.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/23/2016, 6:34 pm

Christina Hendricks circa 2003 would've been a great Poison Ivy. Could've had Brittany Murphy as Harley back then too.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/23/2016, 6:49 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I was thinking Emily Blunt or Charlize Theron. Didn't consider Chastain but that's a better choice I think.

By the way, where is your Avatar from Wylde? It's creepy as fuck.

Emily Blunt would be a fantastic catwoman unless they go more mature and then it's gotta be Carla Gugino. Cool

My avatar is from the Freeform supernatural horror series Dead of Summer. There's a thread for it HERE.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/29/2016, 9:53 am

Ben Affleck shared a video, which appears to be test footage of DC Universe villain Deathstroke, on all of his social media accounts on Monday morning. The actor-director posted the cryptic video without comment or explanation.

It’s unclear what the video represents, and whether Deathstroke will be appearing in the upcoming “Justice League” movies or the “Batman” standalone film, but the former is more likely as the superhero mashup is currently filming in London.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/29/2016, 1:14 pm

You beat me to it Wylde. I just saw this on the Yahoo front page. Ben Affleck IS THE MAN! That looks freaking cool. In Justice League though? This has got to be something for the Batman movie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next