Jeepers Creepers 3 (2017)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeepers Creepers 3 (2017)

Post by WyldeMan on 9/11/2015, 8:32 am

The “Jeepers Creepers” horror franchise, backed by Francis Ford Coppola, is back for a third time.

“Jeepers Creepers 3” is in development with production expected to launch in Vancouver early next year. Myriad Pictures announced Friday that it will finance the pic, which it’s launching international sales for at the Toronto Film Festival.

The original “Jeepers Creepers” was released in 2001, followed by “Jeepers Creepers 2” in 2003. The two movies centered on an ancient creature, known as “the Creeper,” which hunts for 23 days every 23rd spring for human body parts and organs.

The two films grossed a combined $120 million at the worldwide box office.

“Jeepers Creepers 3” reunites the original creative team behind the first two films, including writer-director Victor Salva. Jonathan Breck will reprise his role as the Creeper and Brandon Smith returns as Sergeant Davis Tubbs.

Coppola’s American Zoetrope, which produced the first two films, will co-produce along with Kirk Shaw and Surai Gohill’s Odyssey Media, and Stan Spry’s The Cartel. Coppola, Shaw and Spry will serve as producers and Myriad’s Kirk D’Amico will executive produce.
WyldeMan
Admin

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeepers Creepers 3 (2017)

Post by WyldeMan on 9/11/2015, 8:33 am

I enjoyed the first two movies way back when they originally came out but I don't know if 13 years later I'm still looking forward to another one of these. The only returning cast is the Creeper and a Sheriff in his 60's that I didn't like the first time around.
WyldeMan
Admin

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel on 9/11/2015, 11:27 am

I can't believe it's been that long. I saw the first 2 as well. I don't think I need to see a 3rd.
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by detective392 on 9/13/2015, 12:19 pm

Really looking forward to this. Huge fan of the first 2 and it seems like I've been waiting forever for the 3rd. I remember at one point they were going to film 3 and 4 back to back and also had a TV show in development.
detective392

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on 9/13/2015, 1:11 pm

I saw the first and second and enjoyed both except for the ending of the second movie. I thought it was just weak and completely stupid.

I hope they finally kill it in this third movie and don't write some completely stupid ending like part 2.
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum