BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gift (Jason Bateman / Joel Edgerton) (93% Fresh)

2 posters

Go down

The Gift (Jason Bateman / Joel Edgerton) (93% Fresh) Empty The Gift (Jason Bateman / Joel Edgerton) (93% Fresh)

Post by WyldeMan 8/16/2015, 12:17 pm

The Gift (Jason Bateman / Joel Edgerton) (93% Fresh) The-gi10
Can you really go through life having never wronged anyone? Even if you are unaware of how, or when, and even who you may have wronged….chances are there is someone out there who won’t ever forget it…or you.

Simon (Jason Bateman) and Robyn (Rebecca Hall) are a young married couple whose life is going just as planned until a chance encounter with an acquaintance from Simon’s high school sends their world into a harrowing tailspin. Simon doesn’t recognize Gordo (Joel Edgerton) at first, but after a seemingly coincidental series of encounters proves troubling, a horrifying secret from their past is uncovered after nearly 20 years. As Robyn learns the unsettling truth about what happened between Simon and Gordo, she starts to question: how well do we really know the people closest to us, and are past bygones ever really bygones?

The Gift (Jason Bateman / Joel Edgerton) (93% Fresh) Untitl13

Last edited by WyldeMan on 8/16/2015, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Community
Hunters
Suburra: Blood on Rome
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Gift (Jason Bateman / Joel Edgerton) (93% Fresh) Empty Re: The Gift (Jason Bateman / Joel Edgerton) (93% Fresh)

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/16/2015, 1:04 pm

I KNOW! They're saying it's good. I'm looking forward to watching it. Joel looks so different physically, matches the creepy personality.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

The Gift (Jason Bateman / Joel Edgerton) (93% Fresh) Empty Re: The Gift (Jason Bateman / Joel Edgerton) (93% Fresh)

Post by WyldeMan 8/16/2015, 3:59 pm

Edgerton looks creepy as fuck and considering my long standing indifference with Bateman I'm really looking forward to watching him being fucked with for what I assume is probably a very deserving reason. Twisted Evil

Community
Hunters
Suburra: Blood on Rome
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/13/2016, 9:12 pm

I forgot to talk about this movie, I watched a while ago but I guess I forgot. Great movie and impressive for Joel Edgerton's directorial debut.

Your opinion changes on the character as you learn more about him. With what Simon did to him in the past, you can't really blame him for his actions. He did it all to mess with Simon but he fucked him really good. He learned a valuable lesson by the end of it. The trailer paints this picture for both characters and the movie is that way until you learn more about the characters.

Overall, well done. Joel Edgerton's performance was fantastic in this.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down