BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baywatch (Rock / Daddario / Chopra) (May 26)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BAYWATCH - Baywatch (Rock / Daddario / Chopra) (May 26)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Baywatch (Rock / Daddario / Chopra) (May 26)

Post by ForeverBlu 3/8/2016, 9:33 am

WyldeMan wrote:
ForeverBlu wrote:Alexandra got that Liz Taylor thang going on.

Aside  from her and the Quantico chick, I see random blondes who are nothing exceptional.

I'm just happy they're avoiding the enhanced look and sticking with natural women.

Though the guys both look like they chew Steroids like they're Flinstone vitamins.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Are we referring to Dwayne?

LOL!

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

BAYWATCH - Baywatch (Rock / Daddario / Chopra) (May 26)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Baywatch (Rock / Daddario / Chopra) (May 26)

Post by WyldeMan 3/8/2016, 9:39 am

ForeverBlu wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:
ForeverBlu wrote:Alexandra got that Liz Taylor thang going on.

Aside  from her and the Quantico chick, I see random blondes who are nothing exceptional.

I'm just happy they're avoiding the enhanced look and sticking with natural women.

Though the guys both look like they chew Steroids like they're Flinstone vitamins.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Are we referring to Dwayne?

LOL!

Always....

And since Efron looks to have swapped coke for juice. I don't remember his arms looking like that in Neighbors.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 3/8/2016, 9:51 am

I think Henry Cavill juiced up for BvS.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/8/2016, 10:08 am

ForeverBlu wrote:I think Henry Cavill juiced up for BvS.

It's possible, it's such a common thing now with HGH cause that stuff is everywhere.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/9/2016, 4:16 pm

BAYWATCH - Baywatch (Rock / Daddario / Chopra) (May 26)  - Page 2 12822410

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/9/2016, 4:17 pm

This movie is going to make so much money...... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 3/9/2016, 5:22 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
ForeverBlu wrote:I think Henry Cavill juiced up for BvS.

It's possible, it's such a common thing now with HGH cause that stuff is everywhere.

He had a former military guy as a trainer for MOS.

Dude had Cavill on a strict exercise/diet regimen.

Watched some of workout videos on YouTube back then.

Plus he had done Immortals prior to MOS.

Word on the cyber streets, that trainer wasn't asked back for BvS and the replacement is shady as hell.

During the press tour of MOS, Henry was looking all youthful and fresh.

Now dude looks all pasty and old, like he aged a damn decade.

Oh and wtf happened to all the glorious hair?

Hairline running for dear life from his forehead.

Batfleck looking younger than him.

No No No

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/9/2016, 8:25 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:He had a former military guy as a trainer for MOS.

Dude had Cavill on a strict exercise/diet regimen.

Watched some of workout videos on YouTube back then.

Plus he had done Immortals prior to MOS.

Word on the cyber streets, that trainer wasn't asked back for BvS and the replacement is shady as hell.

During the press tour of MOS, Henry was looking all youthful and fresh.

Now dude looks all pasty and old, like he aged a damn decade.

Oh and wtf happened to all the glorious hair?

Hairline running for dear life from his forehead.

Batfleck looking younger than him.

No  No  No

Hmm, I hadn't noticed in serious changes, he looks the exact same to me. But I tend to notice the changes in women more than men.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 3/9/2016, 8:40 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
BAYWATCH - Baywatch (Rock / Daddario / Chopra) (May 26)  - Page 2 12822410

Oh Alexandra.....

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/9/2016, 8:53 pm

Wow! She is incredibly sexy but it's her eyes that always get me.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/30/2016, 4:34 pm

BAYWATCH - Baywatch (Rock / Daddario / Chopra) (May 26)  - Page 2 12724910

EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK: Our entire #BAYWATCH squad. Are we bad ass? Yes. Do we save lives? All day. Are we a dysfunctional family? Epically. Do we have fun? F*CK YES. We work hard, we play hard. @thejonbass @alexannadaddario @kellyrohrbach @ilfenator @zacefron #BAYWATCH Get ready world… MAY 19, 2017. (and yes, I’m the king of the #FargoStrut.. squared circle historians know what that means..

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/31/2016, 12:01 pm

The girl next to Efron is the secretary of Bobby in Billions. She's so sexy! Damn, this movie has a lot of sexy girls. I don't know how I'm going to concentrate on what's happening when I watch it. There is only so much a man can handle. Razz
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/31/2016, 12:07 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:The girl next to Efron is the secretary of Bobby in Billions. She's so sexy! Damn, this movie has a lot of sexy girls. I don't know how I'm going to concentrate on what's happening when I watch it. There is only so much a man can handle. Razz

Wow, I didn't even recognize her but that is Ilfenesh Hadera.

That chubby geek on the left just doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the squad.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/1/2016, 1:14 pm

BAYWATCH - Baywatch (Rock / Daddario / Chopra) (May 26)  - Page 2 12912310

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 4/1/2016, 1:19 pm

They caught blondie in a stupid pose in that pic.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/11/2016, 10:20 pm

CinemaCon: ‘Baywatch’ Overflows With Bikini Jokes, Raunchy Humor

Dwayne Johnson is slipping into David Hasselhoff’s swim trunks in “Baywatch,” and while he may be patrolling the beaches of Los Angeles County saving lives, he’s not taking himself too seriously.

Based on footage screened at CinemaCon on Monday, this is a “21 Jump Street” style re-interpretation of a venerable television franchise, one that’s not afraid to send up its source material. In the very red-band trailer, Johnson and co-star Zac Efron drop a lot of four-letter words, while joking about taking orders from their balls. There’s also a bit about the wedgie-inducing swimwear sported by the beautiful female lifeguards who make it safe to go in the water (though no glimpse of legendary “Baywatch” beauty Pamela Anderson).

“Why does this suit ride so far up our asses,” asks one female lifeguard. “I designed it that way,” answers another.

Efron seems to be channeling his “Neighbors” slacker character, missing morning meetings in order to pick up donuts, and getting into trouble for checking out beach beauties without any subtlety.

Saving a summer 2017 offering for the grand finale of its CinemaCon presentation Monday night, Paramount touted the TV spinoff feature, which studio vice chairman Rob Moore said has left star Johnson with “dreams of grosses even bigger than his biceps.”

The presentation from the studio featured Johnson and cast via remote video, all sporting swimsuits and attitude to match the remake of the television hit of the 1990s. The trailer, with its generous serving of tanned flesh and action-packed rescues drew a warm, if not ecstatic, reaction from the assembled film exhibitors.

Johnson promised the film – -also starring Alexandra Daddario, Priyanka Chopra and Kelly Rohrbach – would be a “global success for the movie theaters all over the world,” adding: “That is what it screams.”

What little of the plot was revealed in the trailer had Johnson and Efron riffing like cop buddies and battling with both their wits and their brawn – trading one liners, working out ferociously and keeping an eye on ubiquitous scantily-clad babes.

Johnson and crew promised they would visit CinemaCon next spring to introduce their film in person, shortly before its May 19, 2017 release. The one-time pro wrestler pledged: ““This is our beach bitch, we are coming at you.”

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/22/2016, 7:09 am

Pamela Anderson Returns to ‘Baywatch
BAYWATCH - Baywatch (Rock / Daddario / Chopra) (May 26)  - Page 2 Pamela10
Pamela Anderson will appear in the “Baywatch” film revival. The actress and model became a household name starring as C.J. Parker on the original iconic television series.

Anderson’s casting news was announced via Dwayne Johnson’s Instagram late Thursday night.

“She introduced the world to ‘CJ Parker’ and became one of the most iconic characters of a generation – for the most successful TV show of all time,” Johnson posted on his Instagram, along with a photo that appeared to be snapped on set. “A pleasure to welcome (as gorgeous as ever) Pamela Anderson to our #Baywatch cast. We couldn’t have made this movie without you. Welcome home. Thrilled you had a blast with us!”

Anderson played the role of C.J. Parker on the original 1989 show from 1992 to 1997. However, in the movie, she won’t be reprising the same role, as model Kelly Rohrbach is portraying Parker in the reboot. Anderson’s role is unknown.

Aside from Rohrbach, Johnson and Zac Efron, the Paramount flick stars “Quantico’s” Priyanka Chopra, supermodel Charlotte McKinney, Alexandra Daddario, Hannibal Buress and Ilfenesh Hadera as Johnson’s love interest.

In addition to starring, Johnson will produce the movie with his Seven Bucks Productions partner Dany Garcia. Beau Flynn and Ivan Reitman are also producing with Michael Berk, Douglas Schwartz and Greg Bonann. Damian Shannon and Mark Swift wrote the latest draft of the script. Seth Gordon is directing.

Plot details on the “Baywatch” film adaptation are being kept under wraps, though first footage from the movie was recently shown at CinemaCon, teasing many four-letter words and racy comedy bits.
The “Baywatch” movie hits theaters on May 19, 2017.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 4/22/2016, 10:45 am

Pam was a natural beauty back then , with a nice set.

Why have all the work done, she didn't need it.

SMDH....

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/22/2016, 10:46 am

It's cool that they brought her back for a cameo. I know she made it famous so it'd be weird if she wasn't in it in some form.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/22/2016, 11:03 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Pam was a natural beauty back then , with a nice set.

Why  have all the work done, she didn't need it.

SMDH....

Addictions to scum bags and plastic surgery do not age a woman well.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 4/22/2016, 11:10 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:It's cool that they brought her back for a cameo. I know she made it famous so it'd be weird if she wasn't in it in some form.

Time hasn't been kind to most of the other Baywatch babes. No
Plastic surgery and fast living aside, Pam still looks better than most of them.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/4/2016, 6:15 am

So the Hoff is broke.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/4/2016, 8:53 am

ForeverBlu wrote:So the Hoff is broke.

He's just workin for cheesburger money.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/4/2016, 9:50 am

WyldeMan wrote:
ForeverBlu wrote:So the Hoff is broke.

He's just workin for cheesburger money.

LOL!

I saw what you did there.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/19/2016, 12:11 pm

BAYWATCH - Baywatch (Rock / Daddario / Chopra) (May 26)  - Page 2 Image010

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/19/2016, 12:29 pm

Nope.

You won't see me.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/19/2016, 12:33 pm

Not going to theaters but I'll definitely check it out for the women of course.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/19/2016, 2:27 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Not going to theaters but I'll definitely check it out for the women of course.

They're aiming for Jump Street and I love those movies so I'm waiting on a trailer.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/28/2016, 8:33 pm

The original Baywatch airing all day 4th of July on Pop. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/8/2016, 8:45 am

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 12/8/2016, 9:53 am

Sigh...

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/8/2016, 10:25 am

Looks funny to me. I say this as someone who never watched the TV show. Looks like a fun summer movie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/8/2016, 2:48 pm

Gorgeous busty women runnin the beach in something red and revealing with an environmental plot afoot??? yuup that's Babewatch. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/10/2017, 7:35 am

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/10/2017, 4:08 pm

This is gonna be funny. It's gonna do well at the box office for sure.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/28/2017, 6:25 pm

BAYWATCH - Baywatch (Rock / Daddario / Chopra) (May 26)  - Page 2 F0nrzg10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/28/2017, 6:29 pm

Nice! I can't wait for summer.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/28/2017, 6:48 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Nice! I can't wait for summer.

Her character's name is Summer, so that poster is dirrty. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/28/2017, 7:41 pm

Would've been dirtier if the O was obscured instead of the I and N
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/29/2017, 10:05 am

WyldeMan wrote:Her character's name is Summer, so that poster is dirrty. Cool

Ha, did not know that.

Tyger wrote:Would've been dirtier if the O was obscured instead of the I and N

Damn, that's true.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/28/2017, 2:31 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/28/2017, 5:04 pm

This is just going to be hilarious. Getting 21 Jump Street comedy vibe from this.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/2/2017, 7:10 am

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/10/2017, 9:51 am

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/10/2017, 1:02 pm

LOL! This is going to be a fun summer movie. Can't wait to watch it. The Rock is killing it, man.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next