BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)

+2
UltimateMarvel
WyldeMan
6 posters

Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 7/23/2015, 3:54 pm

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Jurass10
Universal Pictures has set a June 22, 2018, release date for Jurassic World Sequel, which hopefully will have a catchier title and a director soon. But it does have Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard returning as the leads and Jurassic World helmer Colin Trevorrow writing the script. He isn’t returning as director because it’s expected he’ll instead go off and do one of the Star Wars films. Frank Marshall andSteven Spielberg are also in the braintrust.

It’s not surprising Universal would move aggressively on another sequel based on the novel by the late Michael Crichton, or that it would do it faster than the 14 years it took to make the fourth Jurassic movie. That delay had much to do with the tensions between Universal brass and Spielberg after his DreamWorks got close to making a distribution deal with the studio that owns the lot where he has been headquartered his entire career. Spielberg stayed in those Amblin offices, but the feelings were frosty when Spielberg’s DreamWorks made a distribution alliance at the last minute with Disney, leaving Universal at the altar.

All that is forgotten after the outsized performance of Jurassic World, which has grossed $614.3 million domestic and a whopping $1.522 billion worldwide. This week it became the third-highest-grossing film of all time, passing The Avengers.

Last edited by WyldeMan on 3/22/2022, 12:11 pm; edited 10 times in total
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/23/2015, 9:42 pm

I guess the first one did well at the BO. Still haven't seen it yet.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 7/23/2015, 11:32 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I guess the first one did well at the BO. Still haven't seen it yet.

I watched it yesterday and as a big Jurassic franchise fan I loved it as much as the original and it is a lot of fun. Didn't expect to enjoy it neatly as much as I did. I still remember seeing the original JP in theaters when I was 7 years old and just falling in love with dinosaurs after that. I started to feel the same way I did as an eight year old viewing dinosaurs for the first time again, the Indominus Rex was such a bad ass. Also, they make fun of it's name many times in the movie while also paying homage to the original many many times over. I loved JW and am really looking forward to the sequel with Chris and Bryce who had fantastic chemistry and worked great together. Reminded me a lot of Sam and Laura in JP. My only complain about this sequel news is that you'd think $1.5 billion would warrant a sequel in two years, not three. Though if that just means it's going to be even better than I imagine I can wait, hell I waited 14 years for this one, what's one more?

Community
Hunters
Suburra: Blood on Rome
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 7/24/2015, 10:12 am

Sigh...

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/21/2015, 2:10 pm

Trevorrow Reveals ‘Jurassic Park’ Quote That Inspired Sequel
It took long enough, but a fourth Jurassic Park movie hit theaters this summer and it looks like—from a box office perspective, at least—it was well worth the wait. I imagine not even Universal could have predicted that Jurassic World would not only break the opening weekend record, but go on to become the third highest grossing film of all time worldwide. It was no surprise, then, when Universal Pictures announced a further sequel for release in 2018 with Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard returning.

While director Colin Trevorrow won’t be back in the director’s chair (he’s busy with a little thing called Star Wars: Episode IX), he is involved in Jurassic World 2 as the co-screenwriter alongside frequent collaborator Derek Connolly, as well an executive producer. So while Trevorrow has his sights set on a galaxy far, far away, his immediate focus is on crafting the story for the Jurassic World follow-up so that another filmmaker can come in and take over the franchise.

Trevorrow previously teased that the story for Jurassic World 2 won’t necessarily be confined to a single island yet again, and in an appearance on the Jurassic Cast Podcast, he went so far as to reveal the single line of dialogue from Jurassic Park that’s serving as the “thesis” for the Jurassic World sequel:

“Honestly, the trilogy is articulated in Jurassic Park, it’s all in there… Jurassic World is all based on Ian Malcolm’s quote, ‘You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you even knew what you had, you patented it, and packaged it, and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now you wanna sell it.’ That to me is Jurassic World, that’s why I had all the product placement, that’s what it was. The second one, Jurassic World 2, and as we were driving we tried to find, what is the foundation? ‘Dinosaurs and man, separated by 65 million years of evolution have been thrown back into the mix together. How can we know what to expect?’ That’s why it’s exciting that the movie did well, that leaves us a lot of room to run, and it was part of this design, it had a beginning, middle, and end when we wrote the first movie. Now that the movie did well, we get to play that out.”

Trevorrow seemingly confirms that yes, a new trilogy of films is being planned with Jurassic World 2 acting as the middle installment and considering the consequences of bringing dinosaurs back on a global scale. The filmmaker further teased that the follow-up will be a bit of a departure for the franchise:

“It will get to be a different kind of film. The audience has given us permission to a certain extent to take this to the next level, and I don’t necessarily mean in scale, I feel very strongly that it’s not about more dinosaurs or bigger and better dinosaurs, it’s about using this as a starting point for a much larger story about our relationship with these animals and about animals in general and the dynamic created by bringing them back to life.”

With regards to bringing back Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard as paper-thin characters Owen and Claire, respectively, Trevorrow says they’re organically part of the sequel because they’re directly connected to the fallout from Jurassic World:

Jurassic World was very much made with the fans in mind, and I’m not going to forget it, but now we’ve seen a lot of ‘dinosaurs chasing people around on an island’ movies. I think you guys and also the general audience is going to be down to explore where else we can go. We know Owen is going to be in it and Claire will be in it and neither will be in the same place that we left them in this movie, Even though Claire is the one who evolves the most over the trilogy, it’s her story that mirrors this changing world, Owen has shit to deal with. The two of them opened Pandora’s Box in Jurassic World and each of them are responsible for different elements of it in different ways, and I think the way that these characters are connected to the circumstances of what’s happening it’s different than the previous films. It’s not ‘Let’s manufacture a way to get them somewhere,’ they’re embedded into it now in a way that as story tellers makes it much easier for us to keep them involved and doesn’t feel as contrived.”

I find Jurassic World an increasingly curious box office phenomenon—it’s an OK movie that is technically a worldwide runaway success, and yet I don’t feel like people are running around quoting lines of dialogue or planning their Owen Grady Halloween costumes as they were with the original. It didn’t capture the zeitgeist like other box office behemoths have, and yet it’s the #3 movie of all time. It just feels like Jurassic World is a fairly innocuous movie, so I’m mighty curious to see what direction Trevorrow and Connolly take the sequel, and what kind of filmmaker is tasked with continuing the franchise.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/19/2016, 11:29 am

Looks like JA Bayona may be taking over as director now that he's moved on from World War Z 2. That guy just wants to direct somebody's sequel.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/27/2016, 7:51 am

‘Jurassic World 2’ Finds Director in J.A. Bayona
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  J-a-ba10
J.A. Bayona is on board to direct “Jurassic World 2” for Universal Pictures.

Producer Frank Marshall and “Jurassic World” director Colin Trevorrow confirmed the news on Twitter.

Bayona had long been rumored to be the frontrunner for the job after he parted ways with another major sequel, “World War Z 2,” last year. Sources tell Variety that a deal has officially closed.

Exec producers Steven Spielberg and Trevorrow will reunite with stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard for the follow-up to one of the biggest blockbusters in the history of cinema. Marshall and Pat Crowley will produce along with Belén Atienza.

Trevorrow and his writing partner Derek Connolly penned the script.

“Jurassic World” blew away box office records, scoring the biggest domestic opening of all time with $205 million. The film went on to make $1.7 billion worldwide — including $652 million in the U.S. — putting it in the top five highest-grossing films rankings domestically and worldwide.

Bayona made a splash with his Oscar-nominated 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami pic “The Impossible” and soon became one of the most sought-after helmers in town. The director ended up choosing Focus’ “When a Monster Calls” as his follow-up, which stars Liam Neeson and Felicity Jones, and opens later this fall.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/16/2017, 7:18 pm

James Cromwell Joins ‘Jurassic World’ Sequel
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  James-10
James Cromwell, currently starring in HBO’s “The Young Pope,” has been cast in Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment’s “Jurassic World” sequel.

The studio is keeping details about Cromwell’s character information under wraps. “Jurassic World” generated $1.67 billion worldwide in 2015 — the fourth-best grosser of all time, trailing only “Avatar,” “Titanic” and “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”

Cromwell joins Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard, who are reprising their roles, along with Toby Jones and Justice Smith. Shooting begins next month with “A Monster Calls” director J.A. Bayona helming.

Universal has already set a June 22, 2018, release date for the untitled project, where it has no competition. “Jurassic World” director Colin Trevorrow wrote the script with Derek Connolly.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/9/2017, 2:15 pm

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  C6bbzz10

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/30/2017, 3:31 pm

Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World' Sequel
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Jeff-g10

Jeff Goldblum is returning to the land of dinosaurs.

The actor, who co-starred in 1993's Jurassic Park and 1997's The Lost World: Jurassic Park, will appear in Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment’s next Jurassic World film.

J.A. Bayona (A Monster Calls) is directing the next installment in the studio's hit franchise. Jurassic World earned $1.67 billion worldwide in 2015 and is the fourth-highest-grossing film in history.

Stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard are returning for the sequel, which also stars Justice Smith, James Cromwell and Toby Jones. Colin Trevorrow, who directed Jurassic World, wrote the script for the follow-up with Derek Connolly. The film is slated for release on June 22, 2018.

Producers Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley once again join executive producers Steven Spielberg and Trevorrow in the next chapter of the franchise. Belén Atienza is also producing. Universal vp production Sara Scott is overseeing production on behalf of the studio.

Goldblum will reprise his role as Dr. Ian Malcolm, the know-it-all mathematician who came to the park as an insurance consultant — and somehow survived both the original film and the sequel.

Goldblum will next be seen in Disney and Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok, set to hit theaters Nov. 3. His other recent credits include Independence Day: Resurgence and The Grand Budapest Hotel. He also is reuniting with director Wes Anderson on the upcoming film Isle of Dogs.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/30/2017, 3:35 pm

It's about damn time Dr Malcolm returns, now if they could just get Alan and Tim back it'd be worth getting excited over.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/30/2017, 5:23 pm

Shit just got real.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/30/2017, 9:16 pm

That's awesome! I'm glad to see Jeff is making more movies these days.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/1/2017, 1:20 pm

But, Pratt is still there.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/1/2017, 2:49 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:But, Pratt is still there.

And I still don't mind that. Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/22/2017, 10:48 am

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Dc7waz10

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/18/2017, 7:40 am

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/4/2017, 7:36 am

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/4/2017, 4:24 pm

Still haven't seen the last one yet.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/7/2017, 6:04 pm

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/19/2017, 6:07 pm

There are strong rumors that Laura Dern's Ellie Sattler may also be returning to the Park. Cool Cool

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/4/2018, 6:16 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/5/2018, 7:09 am

I haven't watched any of the trailers, it's a JP movie so I already know I'm gonna see it and I'd rather go in blind.

Have you been watching them?

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/5/2018, 4:08 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I haven't watched any of the trailers, it's a JP movie so I already know I'm gonna see it and I'd rather go in blind.

I'm the near opposite. Whilst I have watched the trailers, it's a JP movie so I already know I'm not going to see it, and I'd rather go blind Very Happy
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/5/2018, 4:30 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I haven't watched any of the trailers, it's a JP movie so I already know I'm gonna see it and I'd rather go in blind.

Have you been watching them?

Yeah, it's ok. I was more excited for the previous movie more than this one. There is always a bigger predator and I don't know what species I'm looking at in the trailer, I'm just left confused. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/22/2018, 7:26 am

“Jurassic World 3” Announced 4 Months Before 2nd Film Released
Universal Pictures has set “Jurassic World 3” to bow on June 11, 2021, and tapped Emily Carmichael to join Colin Trevorrow as co-writer of the next pic.

“Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom,” directed by J.A. Bayona, is set to open on June 22, 2018.

Steven Spielberg and Trevorrow return to executive produce Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment’s latest installment in the franchise. Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley return as producers.

Carmichael was hired by Amblin in 2016 to write and direct the family action-adventure “Powerhouse.” She co-wrote the upcoming “Pacific Rim Uprising” and most recently rewrote “The Black Hole” for Disney and director Joseph Kosinski. The writers will work off a story by Derek Connolly and Trevorrow, who together wrote “Jurassic World” and this summer’s “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.”

“It’s important to this franchise that we welcome new creative voices to keep our storytelling fresh and alive,” says Trevorrow. “I’m thrilled with the tension and beauty J.A. has brought to ‘Fallen Kingdom,’ and I know Emily will add another layer of emotion to the concluding chapter of our trilogy.”

The last two films starred Bryce Dallas Howard and Chris Pratt. 2015’s “Jurassic World” was a monster hit, grossing $1.6 billion at the worldwide box office.

Carmichael and Trevorrow are repped by Verve with Carmichael also repped by Writ Large and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/18/2018, 6:44 am

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Da_znc10

Last edited by WyldeMan on 4/18/2018, 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/18/2018, 6:45 am

Oh man, that poster is from the exact image I posted right above it from a random screen grab of the movie. That's such lazy poster making, LOL.....

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/25/2018, 7:06 am

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/28/2018, 12:38 am

I’ve been avoiding trailers since that first teaser. Just saw the I’m assuming final trailer tonight and it looks fucking terrible.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/3/2018, 7:33 am

Tyger wrote:I’ve been avoiding trailers since that first teaser. Just saw the I’m assuming final trailer tonight and it looks fucking terrible.

Never just assume, I've always got more.  Cool

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/5/2018, 10:30 am

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Jurass11
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/24/2018, 6:21 am

Box Office: ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Gnaws on $144 Million Debut Weekend
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom” is looking to take a bite out of the weekend box office with an estimated $144 million from 4,475 North American locations in its opening weekend.

Earlier estimates had pegged the Universal-Amblin Entertainment film in the $130 million to $140 million range. The adventure film opened to $54 million on Friday, including Thursday night previews of $15.3 million.

“Fallen Kingdom,” which carries a production budget of $170 million, began rolling out overseas two weeks ago, and has already earned $466 million from 51 international markets, including $170 million from China.

The fifth film in the “Jurassic” franchise takes place four years after the events of “Jurassic World,” and sees stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard attempting to salvage what’s left of the Isla Nublar park before a volcano erupts. Jeff Goldblum and B.D. Wong also star. J.A. Bayona directed from a script by “Jurassic World” helmer Colin Trevorrow and Derek Connolly. Trevorrow also executive produced alongside Steven Spielberg. Reviews have been mixed for “Fallen Kingdom,” which currently holds a 50% score on Rotten Tomatoes.

“Jurassic World” was a box office smash when it opened in 2015 with a stunning $208.8 million and became the first movie to generate over $500 million worldwide in a single frame. It went on to earn $1.7 billion worldwide, including $652 million in North America, and is still the sixth-highest-grossing film ever at the domestic box office.

Should the $144 million number hold, “Jurassic World” will land at No. 22 on the all-time domestic opening weekend list, displacing “The Twilight Saga: New Moon,” which earned $142 million in its opening weekend in 2009.

Disney-Pixar’s “Incredibles 2” is headed for the second place slot in its sophomore frame with $79 million from 4,410 theaters. The sequel film has so far earned $293 million domestically along with $75 million from overseas markets. Its debut of $182 million landed it the crown for the highest ever opening weekend for an animated film. Brad Bird directed from his own script, and the film stars Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Huck Milner, and Samuel L. Jackson.

Warner Bros.’ “Ocean’s 8” is likely to land in third with $11 million in its third weekend, bringing its domestic total to just over $103 million. Jeremy Renner and Jon Hamm’s “Tag,” also starring Hannibal Buress, Ed Helms, and Jake Johnson, should earn about $7 million in its second frame to land in fourth. The Warner Bros. comedy opened to $14 million and has so far earned $24 million domestically.

“Deadpool 2” is still raking in money for Fox, and should add about $5 million to its current $300 million domestic tally in its sixth weekend. “Deadpool 2” has also earned $393 million overseas, for a total of $693 million.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/7/2018, 6:39 pm

‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Thrashes Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office
The dinosaurs of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom have stomped across the $1 billion mark worldwide, making it the seventh film to achieve the milestone for Universal. The breakdown on the Universal/Amblin Entertainment sequel is $304.8M domestic and $700.7M at the international box office through Thursday. The global tally is $1,005.5M with Japan still to come.

The JA Bayona-directed entry to the classic franchise bowed overseas ahead of domestic in a staggered rollout that began in early June backed by a mighty marketing campaign. Staking out a smart chunk of real estate, going before the World Cup, it saw play-through as the dominant force at offshore turnstiles with no major challenge in its path.

It was the No. 1 movie overseas for four straight weekends, and kept China’s turnstiles spinning at the top for two. In the Middle Kingdom, it is the second biggest import of the year and the fifth of all time.

Globally, the Chris Pratt/Bryce Dallas Howard-starrer held No. 1 for three weeks and was No. 1 in North America for two.

Crossing the $1B threshold makes Universal the only studio apart from Disney to have at least two titles in three separate franchises reach these heights. For Uni that’s both recent Jurassic World movies, the last two Fast & Furious entries, and Despicable Me 3 and Minions.

JWFK also becomes the third movie of 2018 to hit $1B and the first non-Disney title. It actually crossed a bit earlier than we expected when last weekend’s numbers came in — North America was stronger than expected this week.

Universal now has the No. 7 and No. 8 biggest franchises of all-time: Fast & Furious and Jurassic World, with $5.1B and $4.7B, respectively.

The top 5 markets on JWFK are China ($245.2M), the UK ($47M), Korea ($45.8M), Mexico ($26.4M) and France ($24.6M).
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 7/7/2018, 7:36 pm

Who in the hell is watching these? They only way movies make that much is people doing repeat watches. Who thinks a Jurassic film is worth more than one watch?
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/7/2018, 11:53 pm

Me, but only the first
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/8/2018, 6:08 am

Tyger wrote:Me, but only the first

Also me and I just rewatched the first three because Netflix added them all on July 1st. Cool

The first JP movie was such an event for me as a kid that it just imprinted on me in a way that no matter how old I get, I can't seem to outgrow the franchise.

I'm the only person you will ever talk to that will openly admit to seeing Jurassic World THREE times. Though not in theaters, I haven't actually seen any of the films in this franchise on the big screen since Lost World.

Cannabis and highly trained raptors taking commands from a dude on a dirt bike? Come on man, it's like they were made for that experience.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/8/2018, 9:55 am

I only watched the first one once and I'll do the same for this one.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/8/2018, 8:16 pm

Saw this today. I went in expecting it to be fucking terrible and honestly, I didn’t hate it at all.

I figured from the trailers that the stuff about saving the dinosaurs on the island would be in the beginning and then there’d be the stuff on the mainland with the Indoraptor and that was right so it that helped temper expectations as well and I enjoyed things more than expected.

They made better references to the original movies this time around I think, less winking and nudging
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/14/2018, 4:15 pm

Just saw this today. Fell asleep sometime around the group getting to the park and woke up when the lava was coming toward Chris Pratt.

I'd say it was 85% lame, 10% aiight, and 5% Jeff Goldblum.

I would recommend this as a download. Don't pay actual money for this.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/14/2018, 5:24 pm

joey con carne wrote:Just saw this today. Fell asleep sometime around the group getting to the park and woke up when the lava was coming toward Chris Pratt.

I'd say it was 85% lame, 10% aiight, and 5% Jeff Goldblum.

I would recommend this as a download. Don't pay actual money for this.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Giphy
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 7/21/2018, 1:15 am

Fan film coming soon.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 7/30/2018, 8:25 pm

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down