BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+4
Tyger
joey con carne
UltimateMarvel
Gamma626
8 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/14/2015, 9:17 pm

WyldeMan wrote:No that is not normal Abe.... Wink

As for your 02 sensor that would affect your fuel economy and can cause hesitation and stalling if the its plugged enough or fouled. They're usually very easy to fix in both time and money and can show a big improvement in the way your ride runs. Most people drive around with them fouled out for years and while it's not ideal, it's not going to kill your car either but it will fuck up your fuel mix until it's fixed.

I keep on trying to get it fixed. I gotta do it soon. Checked on Autozone and those things are expensive for how little they are. It's much cheaper online though, like eBay, but the brand is not known I think. Around $20 for a 97 Camry.

joey con carne wrote:It only happens at certain RPM shifts and when the compressor is running. I think it's causing my RPMs to drop quicker than when the AC is off. I will keep my eye on it and take it in to the stealership if anything breaks. From what I am reading online, it has happened to many. I really don't think it's normal so I'm going to bring it in and have them check it out soon.

Thanks for the input, homeys.

Let me know what they tell you Joey, mine might have a similar issue if it's not related to the sensor.

That's very unexpected. They outta cancel that show altogether.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/15/2015, 8:32 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:That's very unexpected. They outta cancel that show altogether.

Are you kidding me?! Nobody fires people like Ahnuld!

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/15/2015, 11:38 am

RKO out of nowhere! That snake!!!

My favorite one from your gif is the one where that kid on a bike does this little jump spin, then he tries to do it down the stairs and he just eats it. Love that one. I like how his bike slowly turns over as his friend rushes down to check on him.

Just ate some falafel with rice. The falafel was pretty bad. How the hell do you screw up falafel? I don't know but these guys sure did! Cost me $6. Not good at all.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/16/2015, 2:02 pm

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/17/2015, 8:41 am

Random Thoughts - Page 21 Y35qsl10

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/17/2015, 11:58 am

That's pretty much the same poster from SDCC. However, I read that there will be a cast reunion next month at NYCC, so I'd expect news then.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/20/2015, 6:17 pm

I returned the chatbox to the bottom of the screen.

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/20/2015, 7:32 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I returned the chatbox to the bottom of the screen.

Cool! This way it doesn't take up as much space.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/20/2015, 8:00 pm

I totally forgot we had the chat box
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/20/2015, 9:03 pm

Tyger wrote:I totally forgot we had the chat box

That's cause nobody but me ever used the damned thing and I was starting to feel schizophrenic having too many conversations with myself.

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/20/2015, 9:08 pm

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/23/2015, 4:20 pm

So no thoughts on any of the new shows from anybody but me? Must be regular tv season again, lol.

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/23/2015, 5:08 pm

WyldeMan wrote:So no thoughts on any of the new shows from anybody but me? Must be regular tv season again, lol.

I'm not currently watching anything. This is the time of year when some shows I watch as they air, begin (Supernatural, Walking Dead etc), and also when the previous seasons of shows come out on Blu that I catch up on (Big Bang Theory, Arrow, House of Cards, Better Call Saul).
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/23/2015, 7:08 pm

I also got caught up on Big Bang Theory on BD. Last season was pretty mediocre overall, but had some good dramatic moments. I liked the season premiere though...didn't love it, but liked it.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/28/2015, 3:47 pm

Volkswagon seems a little fucked right now. What a bunch of shady Krauts.

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/28/2015, 5:56 pm

I read they would be fined $37,500 for each car. Estimates say there are 500,000 cars in this situation so that comes out to roughly $18.75B. Sucks to be them right now.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/29/2015, 12:05 am

Yeah, they're fucked. Getting numbers wrong is one thing, but deliberately engineering and implementing a workaround to falsify readings? They're fucked.

On brighter news of the vehicular kind, with our 17 year old work vehicle playing up multiple times over the past 6 months, my boss (Father) gave me the green light to buy myself a replacement through the business - and I get to pick the vehicle.

Toyota FJ Cruiser, here I come!
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/29/2015, 6:47 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:Toyota FJ Cruiser, here I come!

Oh no you're gonna join the FJ yuppy elite? Those are for Mall Crawlers and guys in mid-life crises who think they're actually cool, don't do it!!!!

People do seem to love those things. What sold you on it? Anytime I've asked that the guy's response is usually "cause it's bad ass!" LOL.

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/29/2015, 10:59 am

I drive a Camry 97, my mom is buying a car so went to the dealers and I saw a 2014 Camry. DAMN! Cars sure have changed. The difference is just night and day.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/29/2015, 11:14 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:I drive a Camry 97, my mom is buying a car so went to the dealers and I saw a 2014 Camry. DAMN! Cars sure have changed. The difference is just night and day.

My mom went from driving a 2000 Nissan Pathfinder to a 2013 Acura RDX. She compared it to a documentary she watched about a guy getting out of jail after 15 years and he didn't know what a cellphone was.

You are so right, UM. Cars have changed so much. My mom looked at the GPS in the car and said "Wait, so that thing tells me where I am? How do I tell it I want to go home?". I showed her how to set it all up and she was so confused. She didn't even know how to work the heater and air conditioner. So many buttons and what not. She said "I just want a knob to turn it all on and a knob to adjust the temperature. What is all this? What's this giant knob in the center?".

And even when I went from driving my 2003 Nissan Sentra to my new Honda, it was like I had to learn everything all over again. Yes. I am a caveman.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/29/2015, 1:12 pm

As someone who spent several years in auto parts, the more electronics and buttons your cars have the more there is that can and will go wrong. I like things simple, now every time your car stops working you gotta hook it up to a computer and hope the ECM can tell you what happened. I miss when the only causes were dead battery, dead starter, dead alternator, no fuel or a blown fuse.

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/29/2015, 1:16 pm

Jim Carrey Speaks Out on Girlfriend’s Death: ‘A Truly Kind and Delicate Irish Flower’
Random Thoughts - Page 21 Jim-ca10
Jim Carrey has opened up about the death of his girlfriend, Irish makeup artist Cathriona White, saying in a statement on Tuesday that he is “shocked and deeply saddened” by the loss of the 28-year-old.

“I am shocked and deeply saddened by the passing of my sweet Cathriona,” Carrey said in the statement, speaking out for the first time since her death. “She was a truly kind and delicate Irish flower, too sensitive for this soil, to whom loving and being loved was all that sparkled. My heart goes out to her family and friends and to everyone who loved and cared about her. We have all been hit with a lightning bolt.”

White was found Monday night after the LAPD responded to a call in the L.A. area, according to TMZ, which broke the news. Police say she died from an apparent drug overdose, and sources told TMZ that White left a suicide note referencing her break up with Carrey on Sept. 24.

Carrey and White dated on-and-off since 2012, and rekindled their relationship in May. White most recently tweeted on Sept. 24, “Signing off Twitter, I hope I have been a light to my nearest and dearest.”

White worked in the makeup department in a few works, including series “The Online Gamer” and shorts “Firefly” and “Solitude.”

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/29/2015, 1:26 pm

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/29/2015, 1:27 pm

joey con carne wrote:My mom went from driving a 2000 Nissan Pathfinder to a 2013 Acura RDX. She compared it to a documentary she watched about a guy getting out of jail after 15 years and he didn't know what a cellphone was.

You are so right, UM. Cars have changed so much. My mom looked at the GPS in the car and said "Wait, so that thing tells me where I am? How do I tell it I want to go home?". I showed her how to set it all up and she was so confused. She didn't even know how to work the heater and air conditioner. So many buttons and what not. She said "I just want a knob to turn it all on and a knob to adjust the temperature. What is all this? What's this giant knob in the center?".

And even when I went from driving my 2003 Nissan Sentra to my new Honda, it was like I had to learn everything all over again. Yes. I am a caveman.

LOL! My mom said the exact same thing. It's difficult for older people to get used to them. It's like a computer to them.

WyldeMan wrote:As someone who spent several years in auto parts, the more electronics and buttons your cars have the more there is that can and will go wrong. I like things simple, now every time your car stops working you gotta hook it up to a computer and hope the ECM can tell you what happened. I miss when the only causes were dead battery, dead starter, dead alternator, no fuel or a blown fuse.

Yeah, I can see that happening. But the level of comfort and luxury though? I'll take that any day. lol! Still driving an old school car though. Just yesterday my water pump showed leakage and now I have to replace that. The O2 sensor is going to have to wait.  Rolling Eyes

WyldeMan wrote:
Jim Carrey Speaks Out on Girlfriend’s Death: ‘A Truly Kind and Delicate Irish Flower’

That's sad! I didn't even know he had a girlfriend. She's too young for him. He couldn't find other girls his age? This is Jim Carry we're talking about.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/29/2015, 1:40 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Yeah, I can see that happening. But the level of comfort and luxury though? I'll take that any day. lol! Still driving an old school car though. Just yesterday my water pump showed leakage and now I have to replace that. The O2 sensor is going to have to wait.  Rolling Eyes

WyldeMan wrote:

That's sad! I didn't even know he had a girlfriend. She's too young for him. He couldn't find other girls his age? This is Jim Carry we're talking about.

Luxury is for yuppies, comfortable is good enough for me.

Your view of relationships slays me. Her age shouldn't have been an issue since she was well over legal.

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/29/2015, 3:12 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Your view of relationships slays me. Her age shouldn't have been an issue since she was well over legal.

If it's for fun then it's all good. But relationships with huge age gap don't really work. Anyway, that's not my place to say. She must have had some kind of problem to kill herself over him. No love is worth killing yourself for. The fuck?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/29/2015, 5:10 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

Oh no you're gonna join the FJ yuppy elite? Those are for Mall Crawlers and guys in mid-life crises who think they're actually cool, don't do it!!!!

People do seem to love those things. What sold you on it? Anytime I've asked that the guy's response is usually "cause it's bad ass!" LOL.

It was a vehicle I never cared for, until I saw this one : http://gearkr.com/?p=8508

I know the owner, and once I saw his I started checking out those decked for Overland, not just mall-crawling. They look fucking great.

I too prefer old vehicles. I'm building a 67 Chev pickup for work, but it's been over a year, and probably another two before I finish.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/29/2015, 6:22 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

It was a vehicle I never cared for, until I saw this one : http://gearkr.com/?p=8508

I know the owner, and once I saw his I started checking out those decked for Overland, not just mall-crawling. They look fucking great.

I too prefer old vehicles. I'm building a 67 Chev pickup for work, but it's been over a year, and probably another two before I finish.

Are you actually going to take it off road or keep it a pavement pounder? I've owed a lot of 4x4's over the years but nothing new because I want to be able to fix whatever breaks for under $5k.

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/29/2015, 11:56 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

Are you actually going to take it off road or keep it a pavement pounder? I've owed a lot of 4x4's over the years but nothing new because I want to be able to fix whatever breaks for under $5k.

Will be taking it off-road.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/30/2015, 7:11 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Are you actually going to take it off road or keep it a pavement pounder? I've owed a lot of 4x4's over the years but nothing new because I want to be able to fix whatever breaks for under $5k.

Will be taking it off-road.

Brave man but at least you're going to use it for the reason it's made unlike every guy in my town who uses them for groceries and thinking they look bad ass at stop lights, lol.

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/30/2015, 3:31 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

Brave man but at least you're going to use it for the reason it's made unlike every guy in my town who uses them for groceries and thinking they look bad ass at stop lights, lol.

I've done a lot of research, and they're getting more and more reliable.

It's the first generation of a model with new tech that are troublesome. Ar this point the Fj is in its 5th year here in Aus, and the only difference between the 2011 and 2015 model is a long range fuel tank, sat nav (which I won't use), and Toyota's version of diff lock (crawl something). The sat nav is the only thing that has negative reviews.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/1/2015, 2:00 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/01/us/oregon-college-shooting/index.html

Oregon shooting: Reports of 10 dead at Umpqua Community College

Holy crap. This is pretty horrible. Unfortunately, the same thing will happen as when James Holmes and Adam Lanza each shot up a theater and school respectively. There will be an outcry for better gun laws. There might be a few protests. But after a few months, it will be nothing but a faded memory to those who were not directly involved.

I hope the survivors are okay. ugh
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/1/2015, 3:19 pm

I heard, it's terrible. Something needs to be done about guns. The problem is not with guns but you can at least control that, can't control people.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/1/2015, 7:18 pm

joey con carne wrote: There will be an outcry for better gun laws. There might be a few protests. But after a few months, it will be nothing but a faded memory to those who were not directly involved.

A few months? This is Ahmurica, Pre-sechools can be machined gun at breakfast and we've forgotten by lunch, society doesn't care about anything other than making news bitching about whatever bothers them on that individual day. Gun laws won't be enforced because the Government don't really care since they're making money hand over fist and shootings are good business for the gun industry. Every time a shooting happens there is an outcry for a ban which does nothing but result in a huge increase in gun and ammo prices and they still fly off the shelves for the next several months. Companies that manufacture AR15s and M4s will soon have their stocks depleted while thousands of waiting customers names go on back order lists. The only thing a shooting accomplishes in this country is arming those last few people who weren't already, Ahmurica is the land of the Death Merchant.

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/1/2015, 7:59 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
joey con carne wrote: There will be an outcry for better gun laws. There might be a few protests. But after a few months, it will be nothing but a faded memory to those who were not directly involved.

A few months? This is Ahmurica, Pre-sechools can be machined gun at breakfast and we've forgotten by lunch, society doesn't care about anything other than making news bitching about whatever bothers them on that individual day. Gun laws won't be enforced because the Government don't really care since they're making money hand over fist and shootings are good business for the gun industry. Every time a shooting happens there is an outcry for a ban which does nothing but result in a huge increase in gun and ammo prices and they still fly off the shelves for the next several months. Companies that manufacture AR15s and M4s will soon have their stocks depleted while thousands of waiting customers names go on back order lists. The only thing a shooting accomplishes in this country is arming those last few people who weren't already, Ahmurica is the land of the Death Merchant.

LOL! I got depressed after reading that. Thanks! Crying or Very sad
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/4/2015, 8:47 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:LOL! I got depressed after reading that. Thanks! Crying or Very sad

Reality is not a happy place, if you want happy take Prozac.

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 21 Empty LOL!

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/6/2015, 5:58 pm

Random Thoughts - Page 21 01baff09b68a31c63fbcf08930d524b2

Wednesday might be a good day to call in sick and go cross something off your bucket list -- you know, just in case it's your last chance. According to the E-Bible Fellowship, there is a "strong likelihood that October 7, 2015, will be the end of the world."

That's right. You may never watch another football game, see another season of "The Walking Dead" or get to wear your new Sexy Pizza Rat costume (yes, that's a real thing) to a Halloween party.

But don't despair just yet, because the track record of this particular End Times prophecy is pretty unimpressive, as witnessed by the fact that I am currently not typing this story from any kind of purgatory, hell or spiritual oblivion...as far as I know.

See, the E-Bible group's prediction is based on a revision of a far more widely publicized apocalyptic prediction that the Rapture described in the New Testament would take place on May 21, 2011. When the faithful failed to be carried away to a better place on that date, Harold Camping, the California preacher and radio host who had insistently proclaimed it, revised the date by about five months.

When this second prediction also failed to materialize, Camping gave up spiritual prognosticating.

But the E-Bible Fellowship has revised Camping's prediction again. It believes that May 21, 2011, was really just the beginning of a 1,600-day period of judgment that will end with a final annihilation on Wednesday. (See the first PDF on their site, linked to above, for more details.)

The problem with apocalyptic predictions like this is that they've always been wrong so far, even the really big ones like the end of the Mayan calendar, or the more recent asteroid that was supposed to take out Puerto Rico, and eventually the rest of us with it.

Then again, only one of these predictions has to be right to make all the centuries of snarky, sarcastic laughter seem a little foolish. So I say why not take a day to cross something off that bucket list just in case.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/6/2015, 5:59 pm

I thought they would have given up on stupid shit like this after 2012. You can't predict the end of the world. Period!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/6/2015, 6:16 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote: You can't predict the end of the world. Period!

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/7/2015, 6:26 pm

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, now that's how you put someone on blast! HAHAHAHAHA

Victor Cruz Confirms Fiancee Slammed His Other ‘Side Chicks’ In Mass Text
Random Thoughts - Page 21 Victor10
Victor Cruz, 28, has been busted by his fiancée Elaina Watley, 29, for cheating according to a new report! After finding out he had allegedly been straying, she put his side pieces on notice via a mass text. Not only that, she allegedly made sure the other women knew that Victor was cheating on ALL of them. Baller move Elaina!

Elaina, who has a 3-year-old daughter Kennedy with the Giants wide receiver, sent several women a shaming text for hooking up with the NFL star, according to a new report. One woman who had a passionate exchange with Vic has allegedly come forward to share how she learned about the other mistresses.

“We started texting and Snapchatting after he direct-messaged me on Instagram about four months ago. He’d always ask me to send him ‘something sexy,'” she told Us Weekly“We never met…we were supposed to meet when he came to play here but because of his injury he didn’t travel with the Giants,” the Texas woman – who wished to remain anonymous – added. “I’m glad we never did. He’d tell me him and his fiancée were broken up and just keeping up appearances. I never believed him.”

While the woman wasn’t part of the mass text, she saw it online and confronted the NFL star. “He then said some of it was true and some was fake, and when I asked what was fake he said, ‘Does it matter?’” the woman told Us. She also noted “I sent it to him and asked him what it was about and he said “‘Exactly what it reads.” HollywoodLife.com has reached out to Victor, Elaina and his reps for comment.

The lengthy thrown down was originally reported by MediaTakeOut, and Elaina’s message read “Hello ladies, this is Elaina, Victor cruz’s fiancée. You all know about me and I seem to be the topic of conversations with Vic. I’m sure he’s told you many of things about us and how we don’t exist but given the fact that you all meet him in hotel rooms only, we all know that’s a lie, just as he tells me you all are whores and mean nothing to him.”
“I figured since you all know about me, then I should introduce each one of you to each other so we can all know who we have all been f*cking for the past several months,” the text continued. “So ladies meet one another and feel free to exchange notes.”

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/9/2015, 12:02 pm

Two more school shooting today. On the same day that one student was shot dead on the Northern Arizona University campus, a second, unrelated shooting reportedly took place at Texas Southern University. Two people were allegedly shot, with one tragically killed by the violent attack.

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/10/2015, 6:50 am

After reading that Victor Cruz article you posted, I am a little confused. Are we supposed to think Elaina is awesome or a fucking loser? I'm leaning way toward the latter.

I heard about those shootings, too. Things like that can happen anywhere. We should all get guns.

Does anyone here carry a firearm regularly? Wylde, I feel like you mentioned you are allowed to carry but I don't recall if you carry regularly. If you do, what is your gun of choice?

It's not possible to have a conceal and carry license here in NYC unless you have a really, really good reason to have one. For example if you own a retail store. The only other license we can have is the target shooting one which carries some weird stipulations. If we are going to the shooting range, the gun and ammunition must be kept in two separate locked boxes in the trunk of the car. My dad used to have a Browning 9mm. That was one sexy gun.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/10/2015, 7:21 am

joey con carne wrote:After reading that Victor Cruz article you posted, I am a little confused. Are we supposed to think Elaina is awesome or a fucking loser? I'm leaning way toward the latter.

I heard about those shootings, too. Things like that can happen anywhere. We should all get guns.

Does anyone here carry a firearm regularly? Wylde, I feel like you mentioned you are allowed to carry but I don't recall if you carry regularly. If you do, what is your gun of choice?

It's not possible to have a conceal and carry license here in NYC unless you have a really, really good reason to have one. For example if you own a retail store. The only other license we can have is the target shooting one which carries some weird stipulations. If we are going to the shooting range, the gun and ammunition must be kept in two separate locked boxes in the trunk of the car. My dad used to have a Browning 9mm. That was one sexy gun.

Nobody was awesome in that situation I just loved that blew his shit up viz mass text. People love to talk about social media makes everything easier but all it really does is make it a lot easier to get caught. I got no problems with hookups, I just think if you've got a fiancee or a wife you'd better have an open relationship or you deserve to get busted publicly.

I no longer carry everyday like I used to but I only ever trusted my Kimber 1911 Ultra Carry .45 because I wanted something reliable and with a lot of stopping power that would get the job done the first time I had to use it. Now though I tend to prefer my knives as I get a little older but I've also learned how to be much more proficient with them than I used to be.

In Washington you can open carry if you don't want to bother with a permit so I don't go anywhere without seeing rednecks carrying. At least they use holsters, thugs just tuck it in to their pants and hope they don't shoot their dicks off. The ammo rule applies here too during transport but an unloaded gun is a paperweight so I never followed it. My dad owned 9mm's too but they never had enough power for me, I want stopping power and while 9mm are good for practice they have almost no recoil and feel much different than shooting larger calibers and they don't really prepare you to handle the recoil.

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/10/2015, 8:52 am

I should have clarified. I was under the assumption Cruz and his fiance were not in an open relationship. I was thinking if she knew about all these other chicks, why stay with him? Maybe they are high school sweethearts and knew each other before he became a pro-foosball player but if that's not the case, the first thought that comes to mind is "gold digger". I make many presumptions with nothing more than circumstantial evidence. Smile

I've been to a couple of shooting ranges but they mostly only have 9mm handguns. My favorite to shoot is the Beretta 92FS. And you are definitely right. There is very little recoil. I've never shot a .45 before but I bet it has a nice kick. pow pow pow!

One of my friends got a Sig Sauer P226 or something. All in, it cost him like $1,800 for the license and gun. And only for target shooting. Whack.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/10/2015, 9:36 am

joey con carne wrote:I should have clarified. I was under the assumption Cruz and his fiance were not in an open relationship. I was thinking if she knew about all these other chicks, why stay with him? Maybe they are high school sweethearts and knew each other before he became a pro-foosball player but if that's not the case, the first thought that comes to mind is "gold digger". I make many presumptions with nothing more than circumstantial evidence.  Smile

I've been to a couple of shooting ranges but they mostly only have 9mm handguns. My favorite to shoot is the Beretta 92FS. And you are definitely right. There is very little recoil. I've never shot a .45 before but I bet it has a nice kick. pow pow pow!

One of my friends got a Sig Sauer P226 or something. All in, it cost him like $1,800 for the license and gun. And only for target shooting. Whack.

Judging by the fact that he was telling his bang buddies he and his fiancee were only keeping up appearances, I'd say she was not in on their open relationship. Razz

The 92FS is a cops gun, its the one you see on virtually every tv show and movie. First time I shot one I thought it felt like a pellet gun because of the lack of recoil. It makes grouping easier and anybody can shoot em so they're a convenient gun but I'd never trust my life with one, 1911 is the only way to fly.

I hope your buddy got some Vaseline for his voluntary rape. $1800 for a P226, lol. That gun isn't worth half that, he bought the name. I never liked them even though they're popular I didn't recommend them to my customers, I'm a big Kimber guy and you get twice the gun for nearly half that price, hell a $500 Springfield XD feels better and more accurate to me than a Sig. Sig is a name used in tv and movies a lot so its one people like.

I don't have these anymore but the top was my XD .45 and the bottom was my 1911 .45 the Punisher was my carry piece. Cool

Random Thoughts - Page 21 08031510

Family Guy
12 Monkeys
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down