Random Thoughts

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 1/14/2015, 5:24 am

Haha sounds like one of those dreams that you when you wake up you just feel shitty because you're not rich. I've had those before and they suck!

I have decided that I'm going to start telling people that I'm an unemployed producer, director, actor and screenwriter in Hollywood and I just need to land my first big break. I'm just an accountant as a side job while I get my Hollywood career rolling.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/14/2015, 12:05 pm

Joey scroll through the El Rey Network's Twitter feed to see why you need this channel. It's perfect for your viewing preferences.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 1/14/2015, 12:50 pm

!!!!

I just took a peek and I am diggin' it. But how does one acquire El Rey Network? I do not have the channel. Do I gotz to pay or do only certain providers carry the channel?
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/14/2015, 1:01 pm

joey con carne wrote:!!!!

I just took a peek and I am diggin' it. But how does one acquire El Rey Network? I do not have the channel. Do I gotz to pay or do only certain providers carry the channel?

I have DirecTV and when the network launched they just added it to my listing. I can't imagine they're the only provider. Have you verified you don't actually have it?
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 1/14/2015, 1:04 pm

Ah, just checked El Rey Network official page and according to this http://www.elreynetwork.com/providers Verizon does not carry it. I also googled after seeing DirectTV is on the list, too. Probably outdated. Anyway, it seems Verizon does not carry it. : (
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/14/2015, 3:58 pm

joey con carne wrote:Ah, just checked El Rey Network official page and according to this http://www.elreynetwork.com/providers Verizon does not carry it. I also googled after seeing DirectTV is on the list, too. Probably outdated. Anyway, it seems Verizon does not carry it. : (

Damn man, their Thursday/Friday lineup is just epic garbage every week. You'd be livin it up if the liquor store got it.

Speaking of liquor stores, just noticed that the last remaining liquor store in town is going out of business. Every since we privatized the liquor sales here and you can get it at gas stations and grocery stores there is just no need for liquor stores anymore. For those that still drink there are more than two dozen locations in town that sale liquor, so I don't know if anybody even used the actual store anymore. If you can get your bourbon on the same trip as the kids cereal then why not?
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/14/2015, 11:39 pm

Got some creative kush, got my head right and decided to write. I went from extreme writer's block to having more ideas than I know what to do with. They were coming out faster than I could type so I had to take the Kevin Smith and recorded my smoke induced creativity. Now I've got two pages of notes that I put down BEFORE I brought out the recorder and I gotta see if there is enough to start one story or if I just started 30 different stories that have no connection. Oh marijuana you magical mind opener you!!!

What do you guys do with the things you write? I know Groo went and got that Amazon deal which is pretty cool but what about if you have other mediums in mind? If I had art skills or computer design abilities I'd use one of those kickstarter or gofundme sites to make either a comic book or an animated adult series. But as I said without any skills for the others all I got are my words and ideas. After all what good is writing a comic book if you don't even have an artist? I wouldn't even know where the hell to begin with something like that though.

Yet knowing this, time after time I still write these tales for no one. I have more stories started and stopped on my HD than I could know what to do with. Some from so long ago I don't even remember where the inspiration came from, but yet I still keep putting them down. Pretty much never finished any of them. I always run out of that magical creativity for the one project I'm on before I get to the end. I think the problem has always been my format, I have no idea how to write a proper treatment or outline so I bounce between writing lines of dialogue, character description and plot points, seemingly at random as the ideas come but then it comes down to organizing and trying to make sense of it all when I should be structuring my acts but my brain just doesn't flow like that, it's all non-linear like a Tarantino movie.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 1/15/2015, 4:03 am

WyldeMan wrote:Got some creative kush, got my head right and decided to write. I went from extreme writer's block to having more ideas than I know what to do with. They were coming out faster than I could type so I had to take the Kevin Smith and recorded my smoke induced creativity. Now I've got two pages of notes that I put down BEFORE I brought out the recorder and I gotta see if there is enough to start one story or if I just started 30 different stories that have no connection. Oh marijuana you magical mind opener you!!!

What do you guys do with the things you write? I know Groo went and got that Amazon deal which is pretty cool but what about if you have other mediums in mind? If I had art skills or computer design abilities I'd use one of those kickstarter or gofundme sites to make either a comic book or an animated adult series. But as I said without any skills for the others all I got are my words and ideas. After all what good is writing a comic book if you don't even have an artist? I wouldn't even know where the hell to begin with something like that though.

Yet knowing this, time after time I still write these tales for no one. I have more stories started and stopped on my HD than I could know what to do with. Some from so long ago I don't even remember where the inspiration came from, but yet I still keep putting them down. Pretty much never finished any of them. I always run out of that magical creativity for the one project I'm on before I get to the end. I think the problem has always been my format, I have no idea how to write a proper treatment or outline so I bounce between writing lines of dialogue, character description and plot points, seemingly at random as the ideas come but then it comes down to organizing and trying to make sense of it all when I should be structuring my acts but my brain just doesn't flow like that, it's all non-linear like a Tarantino movie.


If you record it, put it online. I want to listen to it. Fuck an audience or a market. Just record what you write, and chuck it online. It's the only way you'll get honest feedback at the moment.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 1940
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 1/15/2015, 9:20 am

I wish I could do weed or coke but I can be potentially drug-tested at the request of clients. Also it would exclude me from candidacy if I ever want to apply to the CIA or FBI.

Writing is cool. I enjoy reading more. I'm not very creative at all in that department but I can think of creative ways to audit the living shit out of you. afro
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/15/2015, 1:49 pm

joey con carne wrote:I wish I could do weed or coke but I can be potentially drug-tested at the request of clients. Also it would exclude me from candidacy if I ever want to apply to the CIA or FBI.

Writing is cool. I enjoy reading more. I'm not very creative at all in that department but I can think of creative ways to audit the living shit out of you. afro


What is your regular completely normal personality like? I myself never had an interest in coke, but I've been around it more times than I could possibly count at parties and other situations and it just didn't appeal to me. I've always been good with whiskey or weed but even the whiskey was given up a year ago. My state is all kinds of off right now in regards to the weed though cause I can drive 5 minutes from my house to a dispensary or I call an get home delivery. Everything has become real different the past three years or so since the state privatized liquor making it available everywhere, legalized medical and recreational weed as well as legalizing gay marriages. We suddenly went from a very republican state to everybody was so drunk they all voted in the weed and they got the republicans so relaxed on the weed they slipped the gay marriage bill right past em. Pretty genius way of rolling out those bills in my opnion, it's how I'd have done it. Cool

I couldn't put me talking online cause its so fucking crazy that I don't want nobody hearing that stuff until it can be organized. The things going on in there are like a mashup of Tim Burton/David Lynch/Tarantino/Scorcese and a lot of Robert Rodriguez. My mind is like a oil tanker for nightmare fuel.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by GrooThePerverted on 1/15/2015, 2:23 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
joey con carne wrote:I wish I could do weed or coke but I can be potentially drug-tested at the request of clients. Also it would exclude me from candidacy if I ever want to apply to the CIA or FBI.

Writing is cool. I enjoy reading more. I'm not very creative at all in that department but I can think of creative ways to audit the living shit out of you. afro


What is your regular completely normal personality like? I myself never had an interest in coke, but I've been around it more times than I could possibly count at parties and other situations and it just didn't appeal to me. I've always been good with whiskey or weed but even the whiskey was given up a year ago. My state is all kinds of off right now in regards to the weed though cause I can drive 5 minutes from my house to a dispensary or I still have the regular contacts for home delivery. Everything has become real different the past three years or so since the state privatized liquor making it available everywhere, legalized medical and recreational weed as well as legalizing gay marriages. We suddenly went from a very republican state to everybody was so drunk they all voted in the weed and they got the republicans so relaxed on the weed they slipped the gay marriage bill right past em. Pretty genius way of rolling out those bills in my opnion, it's how I'd have done it. Cool
HA!

I gotta say the difference between Washington State, where I've lived since 2001 and Virginia, where I grew up is night and fucking day.

Virginia is like hardcore republican, they just passed a bill in the House of VA to essentially ban gay people from businesses.  It's like...the fuck, dude?

Here, we're all laid back and shit.  Come on, smoke and drink what you like, and fuck  whoever strikes your fancy, we're all good.

cheers
avatar
GrooThePerverted

Posts : 808
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by GrooThePerverted on 1/15/2015, 2:25 pm

Legislation has been introduced in Virginia that would allow anyone seeking or holding a business license from the state of Virginia to refuse service or entry to gay people, on the grounds it “would violate the religious or moral convictions of such person with respect to same-sex “marriage” or homosexual behavior,” according to this report by Addicting Info.

House Bill 1414, pre-filed Jan. 14 in the Virginia General Assembly, is being spear-headed by anti-gay lawmaker Bob Marshall. Marshall is notorious for his unsuccessful effort to exclude gays from the Virginia National Guard and for his attempt in 2012 to block the appointment of  a judge on the grounds that the nominee was gay, saying that “sodomy is not a civil right.”

Luckily, Virginia’s governor is Democrat Terry McAuliffe, who has a “track record of expanding protections for LGBT people,” said Christy Mallory, senior counsel at the Williams Institute, who has been tracking nondiscrimination protections for LGBT people across the country. If the Virginia Legislature were to pass the bill, McAuliffe could veto it to keep it from becoming law.
avatar
GrooThePerverted

Posts : 808
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/15/2015, 4:01 pm

For the longest time this state completely sucked but right now we are starting to be given far more liberties back that I never thought we'd seen again. What do you know it's only taken America a few hundred years to realize the benefits of such a beautiful cash crop. They are doing so many construction projects or planning them based on the insane amount of tax revenue WA is pulling it right now from both liquor and weed, the dump trucks of cash never stop coming.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/15/2015, 4:03 pm

I've been strongly toying with the idea of buying Final Draft. Are you guys familiar with this program? Just curious if it is as easy to use as it looks. It's the exact same program I've heard JJ Abrams and James Cameron both swear that they use on their films, so clearly it's gotta be a fairly decent program right? But it's like $160 so it's something i'll buy with tax money if I buy it. The program looks amazing and very very in depth, I wonder if you can easily simplify script for different formats or if they all require such specific location details. Which can be hard unless you're actually out scouting locations for your work. That name changer feature is awesome, every single time I've changed a characters name later in the story I have had to search each page for the name again and again trying to make sure I got them all, here just a quick update and you're done.







avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/15/2015, 6:00 pm

I actually found a rather interesting online script writing program called Celtx that is free which I'm giving a shot at. So I'm going through all my notes and recordings from last night, unfortunately it is as I feared most of it is entirely unrelated. The ramblings of a mad man constantly writing story fragments that go nowhere. I need to figure out how the hell to write a damn outline instead of obsessing over character details and pieces of dialogue. I always do this with my writing, get way ahead of myself and then end up overwhelmed. I try to do too much too soon. This site allows you to actually email or post your scripts online to get feedback. So if anything ever comes of it, then I can hook you guys up with my madness and painfully mediocre at best writing!
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by GrooThePerverted on 1/15/2015, 7:45 pm

If anyone wants a free copy of my book of short stories (available on Amazon and all fine -- and dispicable -- online stores now!) let me know and I'll send you a copy.  Whatever format you need, .EPUB, .MOBI, .PDF, .DOC, etc.
avatar
GrooThePerverted

Posts : 808
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by GrooThePerverted on 1/15/2015, 7:57 pm

Watching the Amazon Pilot for "Mad Dogs".

Chaplin is one of the boys in this one, and Billy Zane is playing the role Chaplin played in the original.

I'm so afraid they're gonna fuck this up.
avatar
GrooThePerverted

Posts : 808
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 1/15/2015, 7:59 pm

Today is my birthday, 26. Wow!
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5223
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/15/2015, 8:01 pm

Rather interesting development, sitting at my computer staring at the script editor and a blinking curser indicator telling me I've got nothing to write. Shut off the computer kick back in my chair, start watching some Supernatural, instantly think jesus I can write better than this, grab a notebook and write the opening scene to my movie/tv series/whatever the fuck it is. Thought it was kind of funny that on the keyboard I had absolutely nothing, but 2 minutes of Supernatural and a notepad and I was scribbling all kinds of notes, quotes, character designs, scenes, and before I knew it I had a very rough draft of my opening scenes. Didn't really expect to go so brutal so quickly but I figure why not kick it off with a bang?
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/15/2015, 8:03 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Today is my birthday, 26. Wow!

Happy Birthday. I turned 29 back in September and the only thought I had was that life was over in one more year. That's what I used to think when I was a teen, that I'd long be dead before 30, now it is only 8 and a half months away and one the one hand it's like "Only 30? That's young as hell" then on the other I'm like "30?!?!? How the fuck did I get so god damned old so fast?!!?!
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 1/15/2015, 8:15 pm

I turned 30 late last year. It just feels like another failure.
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1475
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 1/15/2015, 8:16 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Today is my birthday, 26. Wow!

Happy Birthday. I turned 29 back in September and the only thought I had was that life was over in one more year. That's what I used to think when I was a teen, that I'd long be dead before 30, now it is only 8 and a half months away and one the one hand it's like "Only 30? That's young as hell" then on the other I'm like "30?!?!? How the fuck did I get so god damned old so fast?!!?!

I know! It's kind of scary actually but age is just a number. Imagine what are we going to say about 40, 50 and 60? affraid
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5223
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/15/2015, 8:30 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:It's kind of scary actually but age is just a number.

Just remember Abe, that line will not hold up if they catch you in front of a high school picking up your girlfriend.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 1/15/2015, 8:34 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:It's kind of scary actually but age is just a number.

Just remember Abe, that line will not hold up if they catch you in front of a high school picking up your girlfriend.

lol! I'm not crazy enough to try something like that.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5223
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by GrooThePerverted on 1/15/2015, 8:39 pm

I turn 40 in March.  Jesus help me.
avatar
GrooThePerverted

Posts : 808
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 1/15/2015, 9:01 pm

GrooThePerverted wrote:I turn 40 in March.  Jesus help me.

lol! It's all in the mindset. Calm down, it's not a big deal.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5223
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 1/15/2015, 9:17 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I actually found a rather interesting online script writing program called Celtx that is free which I'm giving a shot at. So I'm going through all my notes and recordings from last night, unfortunately it is as I feared most of it is entirely unrelated. The ramblings of a mad man constantly writing story fragments that go nowhere. I need to figure out how the hell to write a damn outline instead of obsessing over character details and pieces of dialogue. I always do this with my writing, get way ahead of myself and then end up overwhelmed. I try to do too much too soon. This site allows you to actually email or post your scripts online to get feedback. So if anything ever comes of it, then I can hook you guys up with my madness and painfully mediocre at best writing!


I'm the same. The second I grab the keyboard and think "Now, time to write something" I draw a blank. Strangely enough, watching Supernatural always gets my creative juices flowing. Same thing. I see a seen or a line I don;t like, and I say "fuck that" then proceed to scribble shit down like I think it should have gone.

Celtx is cool. I have that, but haven't used it properly yet.

Final Draft is fucking amazing, but it's full on. I had a cracked copy 5-6 years back. Good, but with my limited writing and scope, I'd struggle to use 1% of it's features. Lots of Pro's use it.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 1940
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 1/15/2015, 9:18 pm

GrooThePerverted wrote:If anyone wants a free copy of my book of short stories (available on Amazon and all fine -- and dispicable -- online stores now!) let me know and I'll send you a copy.  Whatever format you need, .EPUB, .MOBI, .PDF, .DOC, etc.

Amazon link?
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 1940
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by GrooThePerverted on 1/15/2015, 9:35 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:
GrooThePerverted wrote:If anyone wants a free copy of my book of short stories (available on Amazon and all fine -- and dispicable -- online stores now!) let me know and I'll send you a copy.  Whatever format you need, .EPUB, .MOBI, .PDF, .DOC, etc.

Amazon link?

Here's the Smashwords link.  It's "priced" at $4.95 but you can basically pay whatever you want for it.  Anywhere from $0 to $Sky

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/139233
avatar
GrooThePerverted

Posts : 808
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 1/16/2015, 7:23 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Today is my birthday, 26. Wow!
Happy belated, bro. Sorry I missed this post earlier. :/

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Today is my birthday, 26. Wow!

Happy Birthday. I turned 29 back in September and the only thought I had was that life was over in one more year. That's what I used to think when I was a teen, that I'd long be dead before 30, now it is only 8 and a half months away and one the one hand it's like "Only 30? That's young as hell" then on the other I'm like "30?!?!? How the fuck did I get so god damned old so fast?!!?!
My b-day is also September. I'm almost five full years older than you. rabbit

GrooThePerverted wrote:I turn 40 in March.  Jesus help me.
For some reason I kept thinking we were the same age. Now that I think about it you mentioned you were older a few times but I kept thinking you weren't. Now I know but I will go back to thinking we are the same age again in a few weeks.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/16/2015, 7:43 pm

joey con carne wrote:
GrooThePerverted wrote:I turn 40 in March.  Jesus help me.
Now that I think about it you mentioned you were older a few times but I kept thinking you weren't. Now I know but I will go back to thinking we are the same age again in a few weeks.

Every few months I see a post almost identical to this between you two... Razz
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 1/16/2015, 9:56 pm

Yea. Haha I'm an idiot.

On a side note, I just updated my Galaxy S4 to firmware 4.4.4. Pretty nifty.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/16/2015, 10:37 pm

For you guys who said to yourself after ten seasons of CSI: NY, "Gods I just really want Gary Sinise to waste his immensely underrated talents on another CBS procedural for the rest of his career" well you are in luck my friends! Gary has just signed on to lead the next Criminal Minds spinoff..... Evil or Very Mad
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 1/16/2015, 11:00 pm

When you sign up for a CBS procedural, that IS the rest of your career. They're retirement programs.
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1475
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/16/2015, 11:03 pm

Tyger wrote:When you sign up for a CBS procedural, that IS the rest of your career. They're retirement programs.

But my point is he's already got that a ten year deal from NY, so why the fuck go right back into another on the same network? He can't be broke already unless he's a total degenerate.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 1/16/2015, 11:07 pm

I know if I had spent so many years of my life on a CBS procedural I'd be doing unspeakable things to cope
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1475
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/16/2015, 11:09 pm

I imagine that Gary Sinise traveled Europe paying obscene amounts of money to cut up tourists either that or he has Nicolas Cage's accountant.

Also I really wish my fellow Nikita fans had showed up to watch 12 Monkeys tonight. Loved the premiere.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 1/17/2015, 5:31 am

I have spent the past 5 hours trying to get Road House to play in my Blu-Ray player.

5 fucking hours of hitting open/close on my remote. I'm determined to watch this film, tonight.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 1940
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/17/2015, 12:08 pm

I know I was just speaking with someone the other day about Charisma Carpenter's nudity, I believe it was Rus and anyways good gods do I have a new update for you Charisma fans. She gets very very nekkid in her new film Bound and as the title suggests, engages in a little light bondage. You can find images and video all over now so search away you filthy animals.


Last edited by WyldeMan on 1/17/2015, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/17/2015, 12:11 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:I have spent the past 5 hours trying to get Road House to play in my Blu-Ray player.

5 fucking hours of hitting open/close on my remote. I'm determined to watch this film, tonight.

I understand your quest, Road House is like the ultimate Man's man movie. It has everything from great characters, to awesome actions, a monster truck Ford, Swayze kickin ass, Sam Elliot being Sam Elliot, Swayze droppin gold like "Pain don't hurt" and the bad ass musical stylings of the late great Jeff Healey oh yeah and Kelly Lynch's very tight ass. I've probably seen this movie over a hundred times in my life.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by GrooThePerverted on 1/17/2015, 12:17 pm

don't forget the Bear.
avatar
GrooThePerverted

Posts : 808
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/17/2015, 12:46 pm

GrooThePerverted wrote:don't forget the Bear.

I love that scene, Tinker...such a dumb hillbilly.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/17/2015, 12:51 pm

How this for WTF news, Fox announced today at the TCA's they are looking at reboots of both The X-Files and Prison Break.....

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt?

We knew about XFiles cause of Carter's announcement last summer but Prison Break??
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 1/17/2015, 12:54 pm

The House gang reunited at Zombie's 50th. Can't believe Rejects was already a decade ago.

avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 1/17/2015, 1:11 pm

WyldeMan wrote:How this for WTF news, Fox announced today at the TCA's they are looking at reboots of both The X-Files and Prison Break.....

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt?

We knew about XFiles cause of Carter's announcement last summer but Prison Break??

The fuck?! You can't reboot Prison Break. Michael is already dead. I guess it'll be about either his son or Lincoln again.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5223
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum