BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween ($255 Million Worldwide Box Office)

+3
detective392
ForeverBlu
WyldeMan
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Halloween ($255 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Halloween ($255 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 13:46

Halloween ($255 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Hallow11
Jamie Lee Curtis returns to her iconic role as Laurie Strode, who comes to her final confrontation with Michael Myers, the masked figure who has haunted her since she narrowly escaped his killing spree on Halloween night four decades ago.

Last edited by WyldeMan on Tue 22 Mar 2022 - 11:56; edited 13 times in total
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Halloween ($255 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Halloween ($255 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 13:47

No plot, no cast, production beginning next month, I smell a hit!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Halloween ($255 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Halloween ($255 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by ForeverBlu Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 20:29

:FACEPALM:

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by detective392 Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 19:30

WyldeMan wrote:No plot, no cast, production beginning next month, I smell a hit!
Halloween Returns will pit a new group of Haddonfield youngsters against Myers. The now 18-year-old child of one of Myers’ victims plays a central role along with the child of a cop whose long been obsessed with Myers’ case, even putting it before his own daughter. Myers is now on death row and the two kids with their own personal vendettas against the killer sneak in to watch his execution. But when things go awry and Myers escapes, the pair, along with their friends, find themselves in the firing line. wrote:
detective392
detective392

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 10:13

Holy fuck what an atrocious plot. A failed execution death row escape plot? What is this, 1988?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 10:34

This could be worse than what Rob Zombie did.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 10:45

ForeverBlu wrote:This could be worse than what Rob Zombie did.

How ironic would it be if the new Halloween 3 ended up being as bad as the first H3. Cool

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:37

Halloween III: Season of the Witch got so much hate, Mickey only popping up for two seconds.

Though many horror fans(myself included) have come to appreciate it over time. Especially since most of the sequels and RZ's reboot go from meh to simply awful.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 13:26

I liked the first of Zombie's Halloween but as with all horror movies I pretty much watch them once and then almost never again. Horror movies have no replay value for me since they don't scare me and rarely have plots, the older I get the less interest I have in the entire genre.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Thu 31 Dec 2015 - 15:25

Dimension Films Loses Rights To Halloween
Bloody Disgusting has an exclusive so shocking that I can’t even believe I’m reporting it.

I’m told that Dimension Films allegedly no longer has the rights to Halloween. I got nervous even writing that sentence, although our scoop has been confirmed as of Monday night.

Yes, if true, Michael Myers will no longer be controlled by The Weinstein Company, who has been behind the franchise for 20 years. They first produced the 1995 Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers, the sixth film in the franchise, and have since gone on to deliver us Halloween H20: 20 Years Later and Halloween: Resurrection, as well as Rob Zombie’s Halloween remake and its sequel, H2.

While they had been in development on a third film (potentially in 3-D) with Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, what I’m hearing is that Miramax is starting over with Malek Akkad.

Allegedly, Miramax is shopping the franchise and seeking a new distributor.

If you want to speculate, how cool would it be if this were to land at Warner Bros./New Line or at Paramount Pictures? While the “Universe” pot is hot, could you imagine a shared universe with Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger and Leatherface?

Leatherface and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre rights were once owned by New Line, as was Jason Voorhees (which was sent to Paramount in exchange to Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar). It is an absolute possibility to bring all of these horror icons under one roof. Someone’s just got to be proactive to make it happen.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Thu 31 Dec 2015 - 15:27

The horror icons need to all head over to Legendary Pictures, Thomas Tull is keeping it monster over there.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu Thu 31 Dec 2015 - 18:56

LOL!

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by detective392 Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 9:41

Would love for this to turn into a chance to get a cross-over movie going. I just hope we see Michael return soon. Seems to be taking a long time to get another Friday, Nightmare, Chucky and Halloween movie going.

Friday= keep getting delayed
Nightmare= 2nd remake in the works
Chucky= being worked on
Halloween= who knows
detective392
detective392

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 13:13

detective392 wrote:Would love for this to turn into a chance to get a cross-over movie going. I just hope we see Michael return soon. Seems to be taking a long time to get another Friday, Nightmare, Chucky and Halloween movie going.

Friday= keep getting delayed
Nightmare= 2nd remake in the works
Chucky= being worked on
Halloween= who knows

Those franchises will just keep running until there is no steam left, the studios will make sure of this. I wouldn't worry too much, if there is any blood left in the stone, they'll be sure to get it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Tue 24 May 2016 - 20:28

Michael is Coming Home Once Again! New HALLOWEEN In The Works With Carpenter
John Carpenter, the multiple award-winning and legendary filmmaker and creator of the original Halloween films, will return to the franchise as executive producer on a new production of the iconic horror movie, it was jointly announced today by MIRAMAX and Trancas International Films — MIRAMAX and Blumhouse Productions will co- finance development and production, with Malek Akkad serving as producer under his Trancas banner and Jason Blum producing for Blumhouse. MIRAMAX, which holds worldwide distribution rights, will determine its theatrical distribution partner at a future date.

The HALLOWEEN film franchise that was started in part by Carpenter and Moustapha Akkad in 1978 has spawned ten films generating a total of nearly $400 million in worldwide box office.

John Carpenter said:

“38 years after the original Halloween I’m going to help to try to make the 10th sequel the scariest of them all.”

Malek Akkad said:

“Trancas International is thrilled to be teaming up with Miramax on Halloween, one of the most enduring horror franchises in film.

We are also very excited to be working with Jason Blum and the whole team at Blumhouse. Together, along with the return of legendary filmmaker John Carpenter, we are eager to make a film that will be a milestone in the franchise’s legacy and that will excite the fans, young and old.”

Zanne Devine, MIRAMAX’s EVP Film & Television, said:

“Malek Akkad’s legacy with the Halloween franchise accompanied by Blumhouse’s unprecedented talent in the horror genre lays the foundation of a formidable team to create the next chapter of this iconic fan favorite. Having John Carpenter godfather the reboot of the iconic franchise he helped create brings it full circle. We couldn’t be in better company bringing Halloween back to the big screen.”

Jason Blum added: “Halloween is one of those milestone films that inspired everyone at our company to get into the world of scary movies. The great Malek Akkad and John Carpenter have a special place in the hearts of all genre fans and we are so excited that Miramax brought us together. We cannot wait to find and collaborate with the right filmmaker to give Halloween fans the movie they deserve.”

David Thwaites will oversee the reboot for MIRAMAX® with Carpenter and the companies planning to immediately go out to filmmakers and fast-track the project. The Academy Award®-winning John Carpenter has written, directed, composed and/or edited over 20 films over the course of his career. An international household name, he is probably best known for his iconic features Halloween, The Thing, The Fog and Big Trouble in Little China, to name a few.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Tue 24 May 2016 - 20:30

Blumhouse and Carpenter gettin in the Halloween business? We might start getting annual Halloween films.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 18:23

After shifting studios and delays, it was recently announced that Blumhouse Productions (Insidious, Sinister) will be producing the next installment of the Halloween franchise and the one and only John Carpenter will return to executive produce. There is no announcement yet on who will direct but rumors are swirling that Blumhouse favorite Mike Flanagan of Oculus and Hush fame is in the running as is Adam Wingard (You’re Next, The Guest). The latest installment of Halloween is expected to hit theaters in October 2017.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Thu 9 Feb 2017 - 18:51

Halloween & Down? David Gordon Green To Direct New Franchise Take, Pen Script With Danny McBride
Halloween creator John Carpenter just announced on his Facebook page that the planned reincarnation of his horror franchise just landed a a director and writer. David Gordon Green has been tapped to direct the new take, and is writing the script with his Eastbound & Down and Vice Principals collaborator Danny McBride.

Carpenter said in the post a release date is set for October 19, 2018, and a meeting with Gordon Green, McBride and Blumhouse’s Jason Blum this week did the trick to seal the deal. Said Carpenter: “I think you’re gonna dig it. They blew me away. I might even do the music.  Maybe. It could be kind of cool.”

The project was originally announced last spring by Miramax, Trancas International Films and Blumhouse, with Carpenter aboard as executive producer to see the franchise he launched with Moustapha Akkad to its 10th sequel since the 1978 original. At the time Miramax said the Michael Myers franchise has grossed $400 million in worldwide box office.

Miramax and Blumhouse will co-finance development and production of the new movie, with Trancas’ Malek Akkad and Blum producing now and Gordon Green and McBride executive producing via their Rough House Pictures. Zanne Devine and David Thwaites will oversee for Miramax.

“John Carpenter’s Halloween was a monumental horror film experience for me and millions of film fans,” Gordon Green said in a release confirming the project. “It’s an honor to be working with this creative team to carve a new path in the tale of Michael Myers.”

Added McBride: “David and I are thrilled to step outside of our comedic collaborations and dive into a dark and vicious horror. Nobody will be laughing.”

Miramax holds worldwide distribution rights to the franchise, and said in May it will determine its theatrical distribution partner. Blumhouse of course has mastered the genre game, with its latest pic Split just finishing its third box office weekend at No. 1. Up next it has Get Out written and directed by Jordan Peele hitting theaters February 24 after a sneak premiere at Sundance. Universal is distributor of both of those films.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Thu 9 Feb 2017 - 18:59

This just got interesting. McBride has yet to let me down.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 7:21

Rusty Cunt wrote:This just got interesting. McBride has yet to let me down.

I can't help but immediately think Walton Goggins would make a great Michael Meyers, with those big crazy ass eyes of his. Razz

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 20:54

Jamie Lee Curtis Returns For ‘Halloween’
Halloween ($255 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Jamie-11
Jamie Lee Curtis is getting back in her Halloween costume. The actress and Universal said today that she will return to play her iconic role of Laurie Strode in the new installment of the horror franchise that will hit theaters in October 2018.

Curtis tweeted the news today, complete with the first look at the character she first played in the 1978 original, and reprised in some fashion in five subsequent sequels and reboots:

"Same porch. Same clothes. Same issues. 40 years later. Headed back to Haddonfield one last time for Halloween. Release date 10/19/18." pic.twitter.com/IvptiZctyw
— Jamie Lee Curtis (@jamieleecurtis) September 15, 2017

Universal said in February that David Gordon Green and Danny McBride had crafted a new take on the franchise that introduced masked killer Michael Myers. Green is directing, and horror master John Carpenter, who co-wrote and directed the original, is executive producing with Green and McBride via their Rough House Pictures.

Malek Akkad, whose Trancas International Films has produced the series since its inception, is producing with Jason Blum’s Blumhouse Productions and Miramax.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 20:55

Woah....did not expect this. Shocked

Since they're largely ignoring everything that came after H2, her death in Resurrection has been retconned.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 21:03

But ummm.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne Thu 21 Sep 2017 - 8:42

It would be kinda cool to see Danielle Harris in this, too, but she was only in Halloween 4 and 5. She was also in the 2007 and 2009 films playing, of course, a different character than in 4 and 5.

I guess I'll check this one out. For the season!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Thu 21 Sep 2017 - 15:49

Never seen any of the Halloween movies so I'm gonna quietly step away from this thread.........

Halloween ($255 Million Worldwide Box Office)  200
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 10:13

Judy Greer has been cast as Karen Strode, the daughter of Jamie Lee's Laurie.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 15:06

I fucking love Judy Greer.

I'm in.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 15:31

Rusty wrote:I fucking love Judy Greer.

I'm in.

Ever since I first saw Jawbreaker I've felt the same, all those gorgoes ladies in that cast and she stole the show. I've seen nearly everything she's done since.

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 22:50

Also love Judy Greer
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 6:57

Tyger wrote:Also love Judy Greer

Who knew? After all these years, we find a common love for Judy Greer. I thought I was the only one here so I never really posted much of her stuff. I will rectify that from now on gentleman.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger Thu 5 Oct 2017 - 22:37

I've commented before
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Fri 6 Oct 2017 - 8:24

Tyger wrote:I've commented before

Well I'm not exactly known for my memory am I?

Wait, am I....
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Tue 31 Oct 2017 - 17:45

SOME WOUNDS NEVER HEAL Michael & I will see you all next Halloween 10/19/18
Halloween ($255 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Dnew1n10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 12:01

New Halloween Movie Delays Production Until 2018
The new Halloween movie, which is being described as a direct sequel to John Carpenter's original 1978 classic, is not quite ready to go. According to a new report, production is being delayed until early in 2018. From the looks of things, this shouldn't stop it from tearing through movie screens this Halloween season, with its planned release date of October 2018 still in place.

Directed by David Gordon Green, who co-wrote the script with comedy mastermind Danny McBride, this Halloween revival was supposed to kick off this past October. Cameras should already be rolling, but that's not the cast. Multiple sources have confirmed this to be true with Bloody Disgusting.

The movie is set to bring back Jamie Lee Curtis as Laurie Strode, the iconic hero of the first movie. She will be joined by Judy Greer, who is in talks to play Strode's daughter Karen. Apparently, there is still quite a few cast members that need to be found. And this is speculated as the cause for delay.

This casting delay is supported by a new casting call that went out in South Carolina via The Island Packet. The site confirms that shooting on the new Halloween movie is set for mid-January 2018. With such an early start, it's suspected that Michael Myers will still be making his big screen return on October 19, 2018.

It's expected that casting announcements will be revealed throughout the remainder of this year, heading into the start of production. It's never been clear if Danny McBride, who appeared in this year's disappointing sequel Alien: Covenant and wrapped up his run on HBO's Vice Principles just weeks ago, has given himself a character to play. But fans would love to see McBride face off against Myers.

If you live in the South Carolina area, you could be an extra in the movie. The production is also currently seeking real-life police officers, EMTs, nurses, CSI investigators and a coroner to lend their expertise to the horror project. The movie is being shot in Charleston, and applications are currently being accepted. All ages, from seniors to children, are needed.

John Carpenter, who created the mythos behind Michael Myers, has a heavy hand in this new production. He returns as an executive producer. And he has promised to deliver a new score for the soundtrack, utilizing some of the classic music he created for the first movie. The story is set to take place years after the events seen in the 1978 movie.

The plot will conveniently forget every single sequel that was ever made. And this movie is even changing what happened in the final moments of John Carpenter's Halloween. It is speculated that Lorie Strode will no longer be Myers' sister, an idea that wasn't introduced until the Rick Rosenthal directed Halloween 2. Bloody Disgusting have this as their synopsis.

"In Gordon Green's movie, Laurie Strode comes to her final confrontation with Michael Myers, the masked figure who has haunted her since she narrowly escaped his killing spree on Halloween night four decades ago."

Look for more details to drop soon. This should be one of Halloween 2018's biggest horror hits. And will likely revive the franchise for the better if all goes right. David Gordon Green is, after all, the man who managed to sneak Freddy Krueger into the indie drama Snow Angels without anyone noticing. So he still has a few cool tricks up his sleeve.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 12:02

Come on Danny, I know it's your old pal Walton Goggins you're waiting to announce....

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 7:44

Up-And-Comer Andi Matichak Books Lead in New “Halloween”
Halloween ($255 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Andi-m10
In a surprise decision, up-and-coming actress Andi Matichak has beaten out stiff competition for the young lead in David Gordon Green’s upcoming Halloween movie, the Tracking Board has exclusively learned.

Jamie Lee Curtis is set to reprise her iconic Scream Queen role as Laurie Strode, and Judy Greer is set to play her daughter, Karen Strode. Matichak is believed to be playing Greer’s daughter and Curtis’ granddaughter, and it seems safe to assume she’ll be put in harm’s way upon crossing paths with Michael Myers.

This is a huge get for Matichak, a Chicago native who turned heads as a model and trained with well-known Meisner instructors Kathryn Gately and Nina Murano. Matichak has appeared on such TV series as Blue Bloods, Underground, 666 Park Avenue and Orange Is the New Black. On the feature side, she recently wrapped the sci-fi movie Replicate with Calum Worthy, Joel Courtney and Cam Gigandet, and she appeared alongside Paul Reiser and Molly Shannon in the indie film Miles.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 17:46

Original Michael Myers Actor to Return to ‘Halloween’ Franchise
Halloween ($255 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Nick_c10
Nick Castle, who played Michael Myers, credited as “The Shape” in the original 1978 “Halloween” movie, will return to reprise the role in the upcoming Blumhouse movie, an individual with knowledge of the casting told TheWrap.

David Gordon Green is directing the film that will also star original cast member Jamie Lee Curtis and also Judy Greer. Laurie Strode (Curtis) will have her final confrontation with Michael Myers, the masked figure who has haunted her since she barely escaped his killing spree four decades ago.

David Gordon Green and Danny McBride are scripting the new “Halloween” film, due in theaters Oct. 19, 2018. John Carpenter, master of the original 1978 “Halloween,” is executive producing. Jason Blum is producing alongside Malek Akkad. “Halloween” will be distributed worldwide by Universal Pictures. Blumhouse, Trancas International Films and Miramax are producing together.

Castle played Michael Myers 40 years ago in the original late-’70s horror classic — and now he’s coming back to finish the job.

Castle’s other acting credits include “The Boy Who Could Fly” from 1986. Other than that, he has a bunch of directing credits including 1984’s “The Last Starfighter” and “Escape from New York” (1981).

Bloody Disgusting first reported the news of Castle’s return.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Sun 14 Jan 2018 - 13:29

Blumhouse's New Halloween Movie Officially Begins Shooting
Blumhouse officially announced that production has started on the Halloween reboot in South Carolina through a social media post. Production was supposed to have started back in October of 2017, but casting was reportedly an issue that bogged the whole project down. Whatever the case may be, the Halloween reboot is back on track and appears to be keeping its October 2018 release date. It was recently announced that original Michael Myers actor Nick Castle will be returning to play The Shape once more along with Jamie Lee Curtis as Laurie Strode.

Rough House Pictures took to Instagram to wish the Halloween reboot a happy first day of filming in a video that features a woman dancing with the iconic Michael Myers mask along with the original John Carpenter score in the background. It was reported back in November that production grinded to a halt due to casting issues. However, those reports also pointed to a January to February production start, so it looks like production is moving full steam ahead to get the movie ready for its October 19th, 2018 release date.

With the return of Jamie Lee Curtis, the Halloween reboot has added a lot of extra pressure. Fans of the original Halloween movies have been skeptical about the project since it was first announced, mainly due to Danny McBride and David Gordon Green's involvement in the project. Many assumed that the duo, primarily known for comedy, would have no idea what to do with the Halloween franchise and worse yet, several fans believed that the project would get turned into a joke. McBride and Green have turned those fears into excitement as they have been talking about staying true to the spirit of the original movie and ignoring the sequels. This information along with the return of original cast members has put faith into the project along with extra pressure to live up to the hype.

In a recent interview, Danny McBride revealed that they were ignoring the events of the sequels and were pretty much treating the new Halloween reboot as a sequel to the original movie. He also revealed that they're going to be working with tension as opposed to gore in the movie, a trait that the original movie used expertly. Jamie Lee Curtis' Laurie Strode doesn't even really know about Michael Myers until the end of the first movie, which is something that McBride and David Gordon Green will using to their advantage for the new movie.

Though Danny McBride, David Gordon Green, and Jason Blum have spoken a lot about the Halloween reboot and what it will be, we still don't have the details regarding what it will be about. Blum has promised that the movie will keep its October 19th, 2018 release date, but what exactly are Halloween fans going to see on the big screen this coming Halloween? Hopefully the team can keep the story of the movie a secret until it hits theaters. In the meantime, you can check out the announcement of the first day of filming below, courtesy of Rough House Pictures' Instagram account.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 16:41

Will Patton just signed up to play the token, horror movie, small town cop! Cool

Halloween ($255 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Will-p10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 17:00

WyldeMan wrote:Will Patton just signed up to play the token, horror movie, small town cop! Cool

That's some solid casting.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 18:06

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Will Patton just signed up to play the token, horror movie, small town cop! Cool

That's some solid casting.

This Halloween might really surprise us.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 18:24

WyldeMan wrote:

This Halloween might really surprise us.

Yeah I'm kinda keen to see how this turns out.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Thu 19 Apr 2018 - 10:21

Halloween ($255 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Hallow10

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Fri 8 Jun 2018 - 13:59

“the night HE comes home.”

Jamie Lee Curtis returns to her iconic role as Laurie Strode, who comes to her final confrontation with Michael Myers, the masked figure who has haunted her since she narrowly escaped his killing spree on Halloween night four decades ago.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Fri 8 Jun 2018 - 15:40

So, I've never watched any of the Halloween movies. What the hell is he? How is he not dead yet?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next