Stephen King’s It (September 8)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stephen King’s It (September 8)

Post by Rusty Cunt on Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 17:33

Oh shit. It's actually st in the 80's? That's awesome. I thought it was going to be modern and "updated".

Now I'm interested.

Is the kid in the glasses one of the Stranger Things crew?

@UltimateMarvel wrote:
That's a scary trailer. I was never afraid of clowns but this is too much. I would never watch this movie in theaters.

Haha during my second or third viewing of the trailer, I thought to myself "I might just have to watch this in a cinema". Nice dark, empty, theater.
Rusty Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 21:12

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! I heard this guy eats children. Did he kill Georgie or did he eat him?

Not really an either or situation if you catch my drift.
WyldeMan
Admin

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne on Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 22:36

The trailer didn't show too much of Pennywise's interactions with the kids. This one just seems a lot more "serious" scary. Pennywise from the TV movie series scared the hell out of me because he was always acting a little bit silly at first and then toward the end of whatever he's saying he would slowly start getting more and more scary. I always loved that. This new Pennywise seems like he's more "regular scary" instead of "silly but terrifying".

What I just wrote probably doesn't mean much to you guys but in my head, it makes perfect sense.
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on Thu 30 Mar 2017 - 8:26

@joey con carne wrote:The trailer didn't show too much of Pennywise's interactions with the kids. This one just seems a lot more "serious" scary. Pennywise from the TV movie series scared the hell out of me because he was always acting a little bit silly at first and then toward the end of whatever he's saying he would slowly start getting more and more scary. I always loved that. This new Pennywise seems like he's more "regular scary" instead of "silly but terrifying".

What I just wrote probably doesn't mean much to you guys but in my head, it makes perfect sense.

He's a full grown clown living in the sewer system handing balloons to children while telling them about another world in the sewers where everybody floats, is a menacing dialogue delivery really necessary at that point? Razz
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on Sat 1 Apr 2017 - 9:47

‘It’ Trailer Scares Up Worldwide Traffic Record In First 24 Hours With Near 200M
Within 24 hours of its CinemaCon debut on Wednesday, the trailer for New Line/Warner Bros. upcoming Stephen King feature adaptation It smashed global traffic records with 197 million views, blowing past the previous record of 139M set by Universal’s The Fate of the Furious back in December.

New Line released the trailer for the Andres Muschietti-directed horror film in English along with 30 localized versions starting at 9 AM Wednesday (watch it here). Of its 197M global views, more than 81M views and over 1.8M shares are from the U.S. Facebook instances alone. Within hours after its release, the It trailer became a viral sensation, trending across Facebook and Twitter and rising to the top of the Reddit Homepage with 30K-plus “up” votes in four hours. The video quickly rose to the No. 1 position on YouTube’s trending videos and remained there throughout the day.

The trailer helped It trend globally on Twitter with trends for It, It Movie, Pennywise and the Red Balloon Emoji all appearing.

Based on the 1986 novel by King, It follows seven children who are terrorized by the eponymous being, who exploits the fears and phobias of its victims in order to disguise itself while hunting its prey. It generally appears as a clown, Pennywise, in order to lure young children.

It opens on September 8, the weekend after Labor Day — which has been a hotbed for Warner Bros in the past with the opening of Clint Eastwood’s Sully ($35M) and the Steven Soderbergh thriller Contagion ($22.4M). The pic starring Bill Skarsgård is produced by Dan Lin, Roy Lee, David Katzenberg, Seth Grahame-Smith and Barbara Muschietti.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on Sun 7 May 2017 - 20:18

WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan on Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 12:39

‘IT’ Sequel Will Have Flashbacks to the Horrors of 1989
In New Line Cinema’s IT, in theaters September 8, 2017, a group of young kids face their biggest fears when they seek answers to the disappearance of children in their hometown of Derry, Maine. They square off against an evil clown named Pennywise (Bill Skarsgård), whose history of murder and violence dates back for centuries.

The kids in peril, the Losers’ Club, include Jaeden Lieberher, Finn Wolfhard, Jack Dylan Grazer, Wyatt Oleff, Chosen Jacobs and Jeremy Ray Taylor.

The adaptation of Stephen King’s novel is too much for one movie, which is why it has been split in two. In the recent interview with Variety, director Andy Muschietti shared plans for the sequel, while also revealing that it will flashback to the first film.

“We are doing that [two films],” explained Muschietti. “We’ll probably have a script for the second part in January. Ideally, we would start prep in March. Part one is only about the kids. Part two is about these characters 30 years later as adults, with flashbacks to 1989 when they were kids.”

Does this mean the entire cast could be returning? Unless IT flops hard this coming fall (spoiler: it won’t), Muschietti confirms that work on the sequel is already well underway. If cameras were to go up in March the sequel could be in theaters as early as summer 2019, which gives us two years to speculate what’s coming next.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Yesterday at 11:57

WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Yesterday at 13:36

Can't wait to watch this movie on mute. Smile
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Yesterday at 16:04

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Can't wait to watch this movie on mute. Smile

Just watch it with a girl who will hold you during the scary parts.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger Yesterday at 16:30

His mom?
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Yesterday at 16:50

@Tyger wrote:His mom?

That was my first thought, or his little sister.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Yesterday at 19:01

DAMN! Shots fired. lol No, it's gonna be fun watching this movie. I won't go to the theater though, that I can promise you.
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Yesterday at 19:54

@UltimateMarvel wrote:DAMN! Shots fired. lol No, it's gonna be fun watching this movie. I won't go to the theater though, that I can promise you.

Well your mom can't hold you in the theater without it ending up on somebody's facebook feed, so I can see why you would decline this.
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum