BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019) - Page 2 Empty Re: The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/22/2016, 9:44 pm

Some of the characters look similar to the Young Justice. DAMN, BRING BACK YOUNG JUSTICE! Evil or Very Mad

I just watched Bad Blood today. Different than the previous Batman movies. I knew he went missing from the trailers but I didn't expect that.

I thought the girl was supposed to be Batgirl but it's actually Batwoman. Who the fuck is Batwoman and how come I've never seen her before? Katherine Kane?

They're really making these animated movies a little bit more mature. I dig it! Throwing around words like bitch, bringing up sex and lesbians. I like the direction they're going with this whole story and continuity thing. And Jason O'Mara as Batman really works. Just wish they didn't include Damien in all this.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019) - Page 2 Empty Re: The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan 1/29/2016, 12:28 pm

Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/29/2016, 12:31 pm

Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill Return as The Batman and The Joker
The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019) - Page 2 Tumblr10
Cartoon Netowrk's long rumored Justice League series has finally been revealed. Cartoon Network confirmed the existence of Justice League Action this Friday, also confirming the return of Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill as Batman and Joker. There's no official release date yet as there's just the common, "Coming Soon" tagline on the poster. The series will run in a 30-minute time slot but will be split into two, 11-minute episodes, similar to Teen Titans Go! Besides the clearly visible faces of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman the silhouettes of Flash, Hawkman, Shazaam, Blue Beetle, Killer Frost and Darkseid can be seen on the poster.

Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman lead the DC Comics Super Heroes against their most infamous foes in adventures packed with relentless thrills, fun and action. No need to wait for the good stuff to start, each eleven-minute episode jumps in with lightning-paced action and heroics. Whether defending the Earth, facing invaders from space, or battling the bizarre forces of magic, the always-rotating team of Justice League heroes, are up to any challenge.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/29/2016, 2:09 pm

Damn it! Who are they trying to target with this kind of animation? I won't be watching. I'll stick with their animated movies.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/29/2016, 2:35 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn it! Who are they trying to target with this kind of animation? I won't be watching. I'll stick with their animated movies.

It's based on the same style they use for Teen Titans Go and since I've never been able to watch a single 11 minute episode of that, I don't see myself watching this either. Shows like these are probably for Wii fans.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 2/2/2016, 8:19 pm

I bought the SteelBook version of Bad Blood at Target tonight along with a Batman v Superman Lego set Cool
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/2/2016, 8:21 pm

Tyger wrote:I bought the SteelBook version of Bad Blood at Target tonight along with a Batman v Superman Lego set Cool

Are you gonna build it?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 2/2/2016, 8:27 pm

Yup, it's the small set with armored Batman and Superman with the bat signal. Gonna put it on my desk at work
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/15/2016, 12:44 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:DAMN, BRING BACK YOUNG JUSTICE! Evil or Very Mad

Khary Payton Hints At Young Justice Season 3
The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019) - Page 2 Khary-10

Following the first two seasons of Young Justice being available on Netflix, interest has again renewed for more episodes and seasons from the series that Cartoon Network cancelled back in 2013.

DC animated director Jay Oliva recently stated there was a chance for Young Justice to return, and series creator and writer Greg Weisman recently asked fans to make a push by racking up the views on Netflix.

Now voice actor Khary Payton has taken to Twitter to hint that a Young Justice Season 3 could be happening.

"I've heard absolutely nothing official, but for some reason, I have a REAL GOOD FEELING about Young Justice season 3!!!" Payton tweeted.

Khary Payton provided the voices for Aqualad and Black Manta in Young Justice and is the voice of Cyborg in Teen Titans Go! and the Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League - Cosmic Clash animated movie.

The hashtag "#RenewYoungJustice" has been trending regularly on Twitter for some time.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/15/2016, 1:46 pm

FUCK YEAH! Thank the gods! I can't believe it. They were crazy to cancel it in the first place. I don't do petition for cancelled shows but I did for this one, I'm glad they listened. I'm so happy about this!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/15/2016, 3:07 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:FUCK YEAH! Thank the gods! I can't believe it. They were crazy to cancel it in the first place. I don't do petition for cancelled shows but I did for this one, I'm glad they listened. I'm so happy about this!

Ever show petitions that I've ever signed failed to do anything; Chuck and Fringe were the biggest campaigns though.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by detective392 3/5/2016, 9:42 pm

So is Justice League vs Teen Titans the next JL movie after Throne of Atlantis? Just watched it and wanted to know if JLVSTT was going to cover the end scene or if it's another side story like Gods and Monsters? Not part of the main JL story.
detective392
detective392

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/5/2016, 9:53 pm

detective392 wrote:So is Justice League vs Teen Titans the next JL movie after Throne of Atlantis? Just watched it and wanted to know if JLVSTT was going to cover the end scene or if it's another side story like Gods and Monsters? Not part of the main JL story.

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis

The back cover of Batman: Assault on Arkham revealed the next animated feature to be Justice League: Throne of Atlantis.[55] The film is based on the 2012 storyline of the same name by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis. It is a sequel to Justice League: War.

Jason O'Mara, Christopher Gorham, Sean Astin, Shemar Moore and Steven Blum reprised their roles as Batman, The Flash, Shazam, Cyborg, and Cyborg's Computer Armor respectively while Nathan Fillion reprises his role as Green Lantern from previous DC Animated Original Movies. New cast members include Jerry O'Connell as Superman, Rosario Dawson as Wonder Woman, Matt Lanter as Aquaman, Sumalee Montano as Mera, Harry Lennix as Black Manta, and Sam Witwer as Ocean Master. The film was released digitally on January 13, 2015, and physically on January 27, 2015.

Batman vs. Robin

In July 2014, as part of the San Diego Comic-Con, DC Comics announced Batman vs. Robin for a 2015 release. Although the Court of Owls is set to appear,[56] Batman vs. Robin is not an adaptation of the Court of Owls storyline from the comics.[57][58] On January 16, 2015, it was announced that while Jason O'Mara, Stuart Allan, Sean Maher, and David McCallum would be reprising their roles as Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Alfred Pennyworth, the rest of the cast would consist of Jeremy Sisto as Talon, Grey DeLisle-Griffin as Samantha, "Weird Al" Yankovic as Dollmaker, Robin Atkin Downes as the Court of Owls Grandmaster, Peter Onorati as Draco, and Kevin Conroy as Thomas Wayne.[59]

Justice League: Gods and Monsters

In July 2014, as part of the San Diego Comic-Con, DC Comics announced Justice League: Gods and Monsters for a 2015 release. The movie, featuring an original plot, was written by Alan Burnett and directed by Sam Liu and executive produced by Bruce Timm and Sam Register.[60] Along with the film, a three-part animated series entitled Justice League: Gods and Monsters Chronicles was released before the film on Machinima with Timm as an executive producer in 2015.[61] In April 2015, story and character details were released for the film along with images as a featurette on the Batman vs. Robin Blu-ray release.[62] The film's voice cast includes Michael C. Hall as Batman, Benjamin Bratt as Superman, Tamara Taylor as Wonder Woman, Jason Isaacs as Lex Luthor, Paget Brewster as Lois Lane, and C. Thomas Howell as Dr. Will Magnus. The film was released on July 28, 2015.[63]

Batman: Bad Blood

On July 10, 2015, as part of the San Diego Comic-Con, DC Comics announced Batman: Bad Blood for a 2016 release. The story is original and not based on any comic book story. It was also revealed that the film will feature Batwoman, as well as Batwing.[64] On July 15, voice actors for the film were revealed that includes Jason O'Mara as Bruce Wayne / Batman, Stuart Allan as Damian Wayne/Robin, Sean Maher as Dick Grayson/Nightwing, Yvonne Strahovski as Katherine Kane / Batwoman, Gaius Charles as Luke Fox/Batwing, Morena Baccarin as Talia al Ghul, Travis Willingham as the Heretic, and Ernie Hudson as Lucius Fox. The film was released digitally on January 20, 2016 and on physical media on February 2, 2016.[65] The film was directed by Jay Oliva.
Upcoming projects

Justice League vs. Teen Titans

On July 11, 2015, it was announced that the film is currently in development and slated for release in 2016. It will feature the Justice League and the Teen Titans.[64] On January 18, 2016, the voice cast was announced to include Jon Bernthal as Trigon, Taissa Farmiga as Raven, Jake T. Austin as Blue Beetle, Brandon Soo Hoo as Beast Boy, and Kari Wahlgren as Starfire with reprisals of Shemar Moore as Cyborg, Sean Maher as Nightwing, Stuart Allan as Robin/Damian Wayne, Jason O’Mara as Batman, Jerry O’Connell as Superman, Rosario Dawson as Wonder Woman, and Christopher Gorham as Flash.[66] The film will be directed by Sam Liu and written by Alan Burnett and Bryan Q. Miller.

Batman: The Killing Joke

In 2011, during Comic-Con, actor Mark Hamill stated that he would be willing to voice the Joker for an adaptation of The Killing Joke, encouraging fans to campaign for said adaptation,[67][68] most notably in a tweet made on October 24, 2011.[69] Since then, a Facebook page titled "Petition to get Mark Hamill to play the Joker in animated Killing Joke" has been set up by his fans.[70] In 2013, Bruce Timm also expressed a desire to create the project, saying it was only a possibility.[71] On July 10, 2015, during the Justice League: Gods and Monsters panel at San Diego Comic-Con, Timm announced that an animated film based on the novel is in development and slated to be released in 2016. Sam Liu will direct and Timm will executive produce the film. The film will feature a 15-minute prologue that sets up the story.[64][72] On July 17, Hamill tweeted that he had his fingers crossed in hopes that he would be contacted to reprise his role as The Joker.[73] On July 27, Collider reported that Hamill will voice The Joker in the film and ComicBook.com spoke with Kevin Conroy who has stated he would reprise his voice role as Bruce Wayne/Batman "in a heartbeat".[74][75] Although Collider has reported that Hamill will reprise the role for the film, Hamill himself has stated he still has his fingers crossed.[76]

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/5/2016, 11:07 pm

That's the order I've watched them in. Except I skipped Gods and Monsters, it's got nothing to do with the others. Was it good?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/5/2016, 11:19 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:That's the order I've watched them in. Except I skipped Gods and Monsters, it's got nothing to do with the others. Was it good?

I haven't seen a single title on that list yet.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by detective392 3/6/2016, 8:41 am

I really enjoyed Throne of Atlantis and am looking forward to Killing Joke. The others don't interest me really except maybe JL vs TT. They are all on Netflix though or most so I'll just wait for Netflix to see JL vs TT.
detective392
detective392

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/6/2016, 9:25 am

detective392 wrote:I really enjoyed Throne of Atlantis and am looking forward to Killing Joke. The others don't interest me really except maybe JL vs TT. They are all on Netflix though or most so I'll just wait for Netflix to see JL vs TT.

I'm fairly certain that I've got all of them on my HD and have since their releases. Just haven't been motivated to watch them. I hardly watch animation of any kind anymore, I don't know why I just haven't been.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by detective392 3/6/2016, 3:30 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
detective392 wrote:I really enjoyed Throne of Atlantis and am looking forward to Killing Joke. The others don't interest me really except maybe JL vs TT. They are all on Netflix though or most so I'll just wait for Netflix to see JL vs TT.

I'm fairly certain that I've got all of them on my HD and have since their releases. Just haven't been motivated to watch them. I hardly watch animation of any kind anymore, I don't know why I just haven't been.
I'm the opposite. I used to be really into anime and animation and than a few years ago just stopped and watched nothing but live action besides Disney/Dreamworks. I've been slowly getting back into animation with the DC movies and a select few anime titles.

detective392
detective392

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/14/2016, 4:48 pm

Mark Hamill And Kevin Conroy To Return As 'Batman' And 'Joker' In KILLING JOKE
The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019) - Page 2 Cdirvr10
There have been rumors for a while which indicated this would be the case, but Comic Book Resources now confirms that Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill will star in Warner Bros. Animation's take on The Killing Joke. Joining them will be Tara String as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl and Ray Wise as Commissioner Gordon. "The chance to work once again with Kevin Conroy, my favorite Batman, in what some consider the definitive origin of this iconic villain is a dream come true for me," Star Wars: The Force Awakens star Mark Hamill tells them. "I am beyond thrilled to return as The Joker in 'The Killing Joke!'"[/size]

[size=16]"I’ve had the great privilege of voicing Batman for more than two decades, and some of my favorite moments in the recording booth have been alongside Mark Hamill," Conroy added. "Mark always enables me to be a better actor. I’m thrilled that we’re both back to bring these characters to life in one of the most heralded Batman/Joker stories of all time." It was thought that Hamill had given up the role of The Joker after the last Arkham video game, but the fact he's returning for this story is definitely a relief. The Killing Joke is set to premiere at Comic-Con this summer before being released later in the year.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/14/2016, 7:59 pm

Yesssssssssssssss
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/14/2016, 8:28 pm

Tyger wrote:Yesssssssssssssss

I get the feeling they're going full adapt here without pulling any punches and to bring in the quintessential voices for the Joker's crowning story is just another reason I love DC so much.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/20/2016, 8:31 am

How did I never notice this before......................it was his destiny. Twisted Evil

The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019) - Page 2 Cd6f4j10

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/20/2016, 10:13 am

OH SHIT! I never noticed it before either.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/20/2016, 12:37 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:OH SHIT! I never noticed it before either.

Someone shared that with Mark and he replied with the same response as us, he never noticed either. Now I can't unsee it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/20/2016, 6:36 pm

Holy shit, how did I never notice that??
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/20/2016, 7:29 pm

Tyger wrote:Holy shit, how did I never notice that??

Judging by the reactions today across the interwebs, nobody did. Some random fan tweeted that picture to Hamill and he replied saying the same thing.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/1/2016, 12:45 pm

Watched Justice League vs. Teen Titans and it was pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot more than the recent solo Batman movies with Damien. I still can't stand Damien but having the Teen Titans here balanced it out for me. It's a more grown up Teen Titans, they're still teens but older with a similar tone to Young Justice.

I think you guys will enjoy it. Some of the stuff is actually not meant for children just so you know. There is a teaser mid-credits and I don't know where that's going to lead up to but I'd like to find out.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/15/2016, 12:21 pm

THE KILLING JOKE Officially Rated R; Don't Expect A PG-13 Version For Your Kids
It's been rumoured for a while, but Entertainment Weekly confirms that animated movie Batman: The Killing Joke will indeed be R-Rated when it hits DVD and Blu-ray later this year. That makes it only the second DC Comics adaptation to receive this rating (the first was the home video release of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice), and with Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill set to voice Batman and The Joker respectively, there's a lot for fans to look forward to when this take on the classic comic hits stores.

"From the start of production, we encouraged producer Bruce Timm and our team at Warner Bros. Animation to remain faithful to the original story — regardless of the eventual MPAA rating," Sam Register, president of Warner Bros. Animation & Warner Digital Series tells the site. "The Killing Joke is revered by the fans, particularly for its blunt, often-shocking adult themes and situations. We felt it was our responsibility to present our core audience — the comics-loving community — with an animated film that authentically represented the tale they know all too well." They mention that there are no plans in place for a PG-13 version, so this is one cartoon you won't share with your kids! 

Batman: The Killing Joke premieres at the San Diego Comic-Con in July, so stay tuned for updates!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/15/2016, 2:19 pm

Holy shit! I don't recall anything from The Killing Joke that warrants an R rating. I know there is a little nudity with Gordon and that scene with Barbara maybe.

Still awesome that they're doing that. This might be better than Under the Red Hood. Well done!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/15/2016, 3:17 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Holy shit! I don't recall anything from The Killing Joke that warrants an R rating. I know there is a little nudity with Gordon and that scene with Barbara maybe.

Still awesome that they're doing that. This might be better than Under the Red Hood. Well done!

You think 13 year olds are old enough for graphic rape, torture and crippling scenes? You sir have a very dark mind...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/15/2016, 6:15 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Holy shit! I don't recall anything from The Killing Joke that warrants an R rating. I know there is a little nudity with Gordon and that scene with Barbara maybe.

You think 13 year olds are old enough for graphic rape, torture and crippling scenes? You sir have a very dark mind...

Wait a minute, I know he shot her and took nude pics but I didn't know he raped her too. What the fuck? Shocked Yeah, that's an R.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/15/2016, 7:34 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Wait a minute, I know he shot her and took nude pics but I didn't know he raped her too. What the fuck? Shocked Yeah, that's an R.

The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019) - Page 2 Did-th10

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/15/2016, 8:03 pm

Yeah, that's the nude pics I was talking about. No rape here, maybe it's implied. The doctor doesn't say she was actually raped too. But if they're giving it an R rating then must be what happened. I just assumed he took nude pics and that was the reason.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/15/2016, 8:31 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Yeah, that's the nude pics I was talking about. No rape here, maybe it's implied. The doctor doesn't say she was actually raped too. But if they're giving it an R rating then must be what happened. I just assumed he took nude pics and that was the reason.

She was raped but then the artist was told to tone down the work, the original is on the left and what went to print on the right. She was raped by Joker but they felt it couldn't be discussed. Do you really think she's screaming and thrashing and crying while her father loses his mind in the panel cause he was taking pictures?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/15/2016, 9:13 pm

WyldeMan wrote:She was raped but then the artist was told to tone down the work, the original is on the left and what went to print on the right. She was raped by Joker but they felt it couldn't be discussed. Do you really think she's screaming and thrashing and crying while her father loses his mind in the panel cause he was taking pictures?

Ah, I see the difference now. I thought it was just the difference in color. Yeah, I thought she was screaming because of the gunshot wound mainly and being violated on top of that. Damn, Barbara had it worse than I thought. As if being crippled wasn't bad enough. I don't know how this is going to turn out on the movie. They might leave out the rape same as they did in the comics.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/15/2016, 9:31 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:She was raped but then the artist was told to tone down the work, the original is on the left and what went to print on the right. She was raped by Joker but they felt it couldn't be discussed. Do you really think she's screaming and thrashing and crying while her father loses his mind in the panel cause he was taking pictures?

Ah, I see the difference now. I thought it was just the difference in color. Yeah, I thought she was screaming because of the gunshot wound mainly and being violated on top of that. Damn, Barbara had it worse than I thought. As if being crippled wasn't bad enough. I don't know how this is going to turn out on the movie. They might leave out the rape same as they did in the comics.

She was shot first too...how fucked to not only do those horrific things to her but he shot her first..Shocked

It was all so he could try and drive Jim Gordon mad, which is why Jim was chained naked to a fence and forced to watch.

I have no idea if they'll go to the full length but I'd be just fine if they left it out, I'm never interested in a rape scene.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/15/2016, 11:10 pm

WyldeMan wrote:She was shot first too...how fucked to not only do those horrific things to her but he shot her first..Shocked

It was all so he could try and drive Jim Gordon mad, which is why Jim was chained naked to a fence and forced to watch.

I have no idea if they'll go to the full length but I'd be just fine if they left it out, I'm never interested in a rape scene.

I agree. It'd be a very bold for DC to go that route but I think they can get the point across without showing too much. Lately though, they've been pushing the boundaries. In Justice League vs Teen Titans for example, there was a sex scene between a woman and a demon.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/16/2016, 9:52 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:I agree. It'd be a very bold for DC to go that route but I think they can get the point across without showing too much. Lately though, they've been pushing the boundaries. In Justice League vs Teen Titans for example, there was a sex scene between a woman and a demon.

I seem to remember Harley and Deadshot gettin pretty graphic in Arkham.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/16/2016, 12:00 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:I agree. It'd be a very bold for DC to go that route but I think they can get the point across without showing too much. Lately though, they've been pushing the boundaries. In Justice League vs Teen Titans for example, there was a sex scene between a woman and a demon.

I seem to remember Harley and Deadshot gettin pretty graphic in Arkham.

There is that too. From that point on is when they started including sex related stuff. DC is killing it with their animated movies. Now just make Young Justice season 3 happen and we're all good.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/16/2016, 12:43 pm

I never interpreted it as Joker raped Barbara and I have a pretty fucked up mind. But also I don't really consider Joker to be a sexual being.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/27/2016, 8:11 am

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/27/2016, 8:48 am

I think the animation looks really inconsistent, but they're using the comic cover, which I love
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/27/2016, 9:29 am

I agree. During the beginning it looks a little off. Trailer looks amazing though and the voice over is top notch as always.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/4/2016, 9:37 am

The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019) - Page 2 Tumblr11

Batman: The Killing Joke will be released on blu-ray and DVD on August 2, 2016 according to Amazon, one week before a new live-action version of the Joker appears in the DCEU's Suicide Squad movie.  The film will likely be made available for purchase on digital and on-demand platforms a few weeks earlier.   A SDCC world-premiere has already been confirmed for July.  Hopefully, WB Animation can manage to keep this one from leaking online early.  

Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy voice the Joker and Batman, respectively.  Tara Strong voices Barbara Gordon.  Sam Liu directs, while Bruce Timm serves as executive producer. The film will be the 25th release from the DC Universe: Animated Originals division of WB Animation. 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/4/2016, 11:11 am

They kept the cover the same as the comic. Nice!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next