Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

BDTV :: Media

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by ForeverBlu on 7/19/2016, 5:45 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:
@ForeverBlu wrote:Arrived an hour ago.

I like same day delivery.

Holy crap. How is that possible? Do you live near an Amazon warehouse?


I'm in Brooklyn, NY.


Closet ones to me are in New Jersey.

ForeverBlu

Posts : 3872
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 54
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by ForeverBlu on 9/23/2016, 8:04 am

@ForeverBlu wrote:In case anyone is interested.

ESPN Films 30 for 30  blu set is 17.99 @ Amazon.com


It's out of stock, but you can still order it.

They'll e-mail you when it's back in stock, with a shipping date

I jumped at this, great price.

It's the Collectors Edition. Very Happy








Anyone that missed out on the Amazon sale, Walmart has this online for $8.96

Volume 3 is also available for the same price.

ForeverBlu

Posts : 3872
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 54
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by ForeverBlu on 11/16/2016, 3:41 pm

Amazon DOTD is for Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.


Breaking Bad 


Blu box set is  $44.99

The LE Barrel set is $98.99


Better Call Saul

Season One is $13.99
S1 Collector's Edition is $23.99

ForeverBlu

Posts : 3872
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 54
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by joey con carne on 11/20/2016, 9:11 am

Amarzon Black Friday deals begin in a few hours. Some prices are dropping already.

I'm looking forward to trying to get Hard Target 2. It's been $15 since release and just went down to $11.49. Hopefully it goes down even further this week. I'm hoping for $7.99 but I doubt that will happen.

Other than that, I have nothing else I really want this year. My last bloo purchase was back in February. I really cut my purchases back a lot.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by joey con carne on 11/21/2016, 1:48 pm

FUCK YEA I just scored Hard Target 2 for $7.88. Eleven cents less than my target price of $7.99. Also I picked up Warcraft for $6.99.

Gonna have a Scott Adkins day

Ninja
Ninja 2
Hard Target 2

In that order.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by WyldeMan on 11/21/2016, 2:45 pm

@joey con carne wrote:FUCK YEA I just scored Hard Target 2 for $7.88. Eleven cents less than my target price of $7.99. Also I picked up Warcraft for $6.99.

Gonna have a Scott Adkins day

Ninja
Ninja 2
Hard Target 2

In that order.

Oooof a Scott Adkins day? I've yet to successfully make it through a single one of his 90 minute films, that's way too many consecutive Adkins minutes...
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by ForeverBlu on 11/21/2016, 6:34 pm

Amazon has the ESPN Films 30 for 30 5th Anniversary set for 29.99

ForeverBlu

Posts : 3872
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 54
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by joey con carne on 11/23/2016, 12:00 pm

Boston Acoustics A 26 bookshelf speakers are discounted to $154 from $200. If I had not just purchased my Energy CB-20's, I would be all over this. $154 is price per speaker, not a pair.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by Rusty on 11/23/2016, 4:01 pm

Band of Brothers and The Pacific are going for $15.96 each. These are the Tin container versions.



avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by joey con carne on 11/24/2016, 8:54 am

Boston Acoustics A 26 Bookshelf Speakers are now down to $133.87 each! wowowow

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004LACRTW
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by joey con carne on 11/25/2016, 2:57 am

Just purchased Captain America: Civil War for $7.99. For some reason I woke up and checked on my phone for any updated deals. Yay.

Also ordered Mad Max (2015) earlier for $5.99.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by ForeverBlu on 11/26/2016, 10:49 am

@ForeverBlu wrote:Amazon has the ESPN Films 30 for 30 5th Anniversary set for 29.99


My copy just arrived.

Along with the Criterion blus of Punch Drunk Love and Pan's Labyrinth.

From B&N, their Bi-Annual sale is on right now.

ForeverBlu

Posts : 3872
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 54
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by Rusty on 11/26/2016, 5:31 pm

@ForeverBlu wrote:

Along with the Criterion blus of Punch Drunk Love and Pan's Labyrinth.

From B&N, their Bi-Annual sale is on right now.

I picked those two up as well, along with Boyhood. They're the only Blu's I bought.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by joey con carne on 11/26/2016, 6:33 pm

Tarzan, starring Erik Northman is down to $6.99. It did fairly decently in the box office (bombed in the US, though) so I wonder why it is so cheap so fast.

Peanuts Movie is down to $5.99. I really liked this one. Big Peanuts fan.

Kingsman is down to $3.99. This one is pretty fun and Colin Firth is a sexy S.O.B.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is $5.99. Is this one good? Is it worth a blind buy? Lily James is pretty nice to watch on screen.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by WyldeMan on 11/26/2016, 9:17 pm

Narcos Season One $8!!!! No hesitation, what a fantastic series. I hope everybody gets in on that deal, you won't regret the purchase.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by Rusty on 11/26/2016, 9:52 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:Narcos Season One $8!!!! No hesitation, what a fantastic series. I hope everybody gets in on that deal, you won't regret the purchase.

Great show.


Hannibal: Complete Series (3 seasons) - $21.99


avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by joey con carne on 11/26/2016, 9:58 pm

Dang, eight bucks is a sweet deal. Nice find. I'll be passing on it, though. Gotta start saving up some funds for a new phone.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by WyldeMan on 11/27/2016, 8:38 am

@joey con carne wrote:Dang, eight bucks is a sweet deal. Nice find. I'll be passing on it, though. Gotta start saving up some funds for a new phone.

Evil or Very Mad

The latest status device for your hand??? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by joey con carne on 11/27/2016, 12:27 pm

Heh heh shaddap. I want the new LG V20 so I can bury my face in it all day. Just kiddin'.

My phone now is pretty good, I guess. I can definitely wait little bit. Or maybe get a Playstation 4 Bro. Who knows!

Maybe I'll load up on a couple more blu-rays. Or a new Chromebook. The Chromebook I have now is slow as fucking hell once I get a few tabs open.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by WyldeMan on 11/27/2016, 4:33 pm

@joey con carne wrote:Heh heh shaddap. I want the new LG V20 so I can bury my face in it all day. Just kiddin'.

My phone now is pretty good, I guess. I can definitely wait little bit. Or maybe get a Playstation 4 Bro. Who knows!

Maybe I'll load up on a couple more blu-rays. Or a new Chromebook. The Chromebook I have now is slow as fucking hell once I get a few tabs open.

I can't reason spending hundreds on a phone, I get burners from the gas station and a $30 phone lasts me months then I pitch it and get another one. Nobody has the number I don't want to and I have no contract or bills. But I get it, phones are a status thing to you big money people, like watches and business cards. I live in the country, and I don't put much stock on the material stuff. Cool
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by joey con carne on 11/27/2016, 7:19 pm

The reason I must have a phone is because I have to keep myself entertained during my commute to work. I take a bus and a train everyday, two times a day. I remember when I didn't have a smartphone and the ride was just excruciating. Having a smartphone has become a luxury I cannot live without.

Definitely going to re-evaluate my funds and see what I want to do after the new year.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by WyldeMan on 11/27/2016, 10:30 pm

@joey con carne wrote:The reason I must have a phone is because I have to keep myself entertained during my commute to work. I take a bus and a train everyday, two times a day. I remember when I didn't have a smartphone and the ride was just excruciating. Having a smartphone has become a luxury I cannot live without.

Definitely going to re-evaluate my funds and see what I want to do after the new year.

Flip phones aren't the only options, there are lots of options from blackberry style to touch screen but your initial purchase will be quite a bit more than the basics. They're sold in virtually every gas station or retail store in my area, I can't imagine it's too different for you. Google it or just check em out next time you're shopping but here's an example of what Verizon has to offer: Pre-Paid Verizon
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by Rusty on 11/27/2016, 11:00 pm

@joey con carne wrote:The reason I must have a phone is because I have to keep myself entertained during my commute to work. I take a bus and a train everyday, two times a day. I remember when I didn't have a smartphone and the ride was just excruciating. Having a smartphone has become a luxury I cannot live without.

Definitely going to re-evaluate my funds and see what I want to do after the new year.

Get something you can load a bunch of podcasts and audio-books onto each week. Sitting on the bus scrolling through Facebook and Instagram is gay.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by joey con carne on 11/28/2016, 5:26 am

Believe it or not, I don't use any form of social media. Facebook and Instagram are whack. All my contacts do is post pictures of food. Fucking retarded. On the same note, i also think having headphones on everywhere is just as retarded so i don't do headphones except in the office.

I just read news and browse video game and movie forums like right now as I stand on the bus typing this. Razz
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by WyldeMan on 11/28/2016, 8:06 am

iZombie Season One $11.21 Cool
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by WyldeMan on 11/28/2016, 8:11 am

@joey con carne wrote:Believe it or not, I don't use any form of social media. Facebook and Instagram are whack. All my contacts do is post pictures of food. Fucking retarded. On the same note, i also think having headphones on everywhere is just as retarded so i don't do headphones except in the office.

I just read news and browse video game and movie forums like right now as I stand on the bus typing this. Razz

People who post images of food on their stream deserve a beating at minimum. I login to facebook like once a month to see if I have any messages I need to reply to but I don't post anything or reply to feeds and caring how many "likes" you get, just makes me feel angry.

Last year I remember most of the best deals being in December. Or was that the year before?
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by joey con carne on 11/28/2016, 2:57 pm

I agree with the beatings. A beating is absolutely bear minimum. Do they really think people give a flying fuck about what they are eating?

I do the same with my Facebook. I snoop like once a month to see if there is anything relevant I am actually missing. Then I find out the only thing I'm missing is all the fucking food pictures and log off immediately.

As for December, plenty of more deals to be had. People think Black Friday is the only time retailers, both on and offline, have big sales. Not true! Every week leading up to Christmas is wonderful and filled with great deals. Hopefully they have a deal on my potential new phone! But after reading the posts and even responding to them about phones, I think I'll hold off on getting a new one. The one I have now is an HTC M8 and it's about two years old. It's still going strong, though. Why spend money when I ain'tz gotz to?
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by WyldeMan on 11/28/2016, 4:10 pm

@joey con carne wrote:I agree with the beatings. A beating is absolutely bear minimum. Do they really think people give a flying fuck about what they are eating?

I do the same with my Facebook. I snoop like once a month to see if there is anything relevant I am actually missing. Then I find out the only thing I'm missing is all the fucking food pictures and log off immediately.

As for December, plenty of more deals to be had. People think Black Friday is the only time retailers, both on and offline, have big sales. Not true! Every week leading up to Christmas is wonderful and filled with great deals. Hopefully they have a deal on my potential new phone! But after reading the posts and even responding to them about phones, I think I'll hold off on getting a new one. The one I have now is an HTC M8 and it's about two years old. It's still going strong, though. Why spend money when I ain'tz gotz to?

That's essentially how it always goes, I log in after a month and all I see are endless streams of food that some asshole ate alone while their friends all asked why they weren't invited. Easy answer is all of their friends are assholes who post food pictures too and it's hard to be pretentious in groups, it works better when you're alone. You can gloat in the dark with your wine and salad.

If I keep finding $10 deals on good tv shows I'll keep buying. It's much easier to justify 16 hours of content for $10 than 90 minutes.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by joey con carne on 11/28/2016, 5:28 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:That's essentially how it always goes, I log in after a month and all I see are endless streams of food that some asshole ate alone while their friends all asked why they weren't invited. Easy answer is all of their friends are assholes who post food pictures too and it's hard to be pretentious in groups, it works better when you're alone. You can gloat in the dark with your wine and salad.

If I keep finding $10 deals on good tv shows I'll keep buying. It's much easier to justify 16 hours of content for $10 than 90 minutes.

Warcraft is one hour and forty minutes of justificationalities of the $7.61 I spent. tongue

10 extra minutes and $2.39 cheaper??? DAAAAAAAAAAAMN. WORTH IT!
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by joey con carne on 12/1/2016, 9:27 am

So any of you suckas bought anything else?

This Cybersex Monday week on Amarzon has been a snoozefest. Nothing I want!!!

I'm going to update the other "recently purchased" thread with my complete holiday purchase list.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by Rusty on 12/1/2016, 2:21 pm

@joey con carne wrote:So any of you suckas bought anything else?

This Cybersex Monday week on Amarzon has been a snoozefest. Nothing I want!!!

I'm going to update the other "recently purchased" thread with my complete holiday purchase list.

Not a lot. Aside from 3 Criterion titles from the B&N 50%-off sale, I grabbed a few spaghetti westerns from Amazon. Django (the original Franco Nero, not Tarantino), and a double feature Grand Duel (Lee Van Cleef) and Keoma (Franco Nero)[/b] - and, because of your recent talking about it, I picked up DOA: Dead or Alive Very Happy

Only other stuff I picked up was a few comic trades I need to catch up on. Absolutely nothing that would make you say whoa though. Pretty bland year.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by joey con carne on 12/1/2016, 7:34 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:Not a lot. Aside from 3 Criterion titles from the B&N 50%-off sale, I grabbed a few spaghetti westerns from Amazon. Django (the original Franco Nero, not Tarantino), and a double feature Grand Duel (Lee Van Cleef) and Keoma (Franco Nero)[/b] - and, because of your recent talking about it, I picked up DOA: Dead or Alive Very Happy

Only other stuff I picked up was a few comic trades I need to catch up on. Absolutely nothing that would make you say whoa though. Pretty bland year.

You will not regret DOA: Dead or Alive. As Wylde said: it's a masterpiece.  Razz

I could have sworn we had a "recently purchased" thread. But anyways!

The last of my purchases came in today. Here is my final list of bloos purchased this Black Friday and Cybersex Monday weeks. All prices listed are the final prices I paid which include sales tax.

Warcraft - $7.61
Hard Target 2 - $8.58
Ip Man Trilogy - $16.32
Ratchet and Clank - $8.58
Bad Boys 1 and 2 - $7.61
Steve Austin 4-Movie Collection Steelbook - $6.49
Mad Max - $6.52
Kick-Ass 2 - $5.44
How To Train Your Dragon 2 - $4.34
Zootopia - $8.70
Taken 3 - $4.34
Mardock Scramble Trilogy - $20.68

I'll be watching all my movies in the upcoming weeks.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by WyldeMan on 12/1/2016, 8:48 pm

@joey con carne wrote:I could have sworn we had a "recently purchased" thread. But anyways!

Is this what you're talking about? It's the very first thread in this sub forum.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by joey con carne on 12/1/2016, 9:16 pm

Um.... Right. I seem to have left my brain in the office...
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by WyldeMan on 12/1/2016, 9:46 pm

@joey con carne wrote:Um.... Right. I seem to have left my brain in the office...

Damn, sounds like a real massacre.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by Rusty on 12/3/2016, 6:07 pm

The Baytown Outlaws for $5.49.

Buy that shit.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by Rusty on 12/12/2017, 6:10 pm

avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu-Ray (and other) deals & bargains ...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


BDTV :: Media

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum