BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Gear Solid 5

2 posters

Go down

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty Metal Gear Solid 5

Post by detective392 12/21/2014, 6:28 pm

In the aftermath of the events of Ground Zeroes and the destruction of Militaires Sans Frontières, Snake falls into a coma.[30] Nine years later, he awakes and forms a new mercenary group, the Diamond Dogs. Now under the guise of the codename "Venom Snake", he ventures into Afghanistan during the Soviet war to track down the men responsible for MSF's destruction. Along the way, he becomes reacquainted with his former rival Ocelot and encounters a unit of warriors robbed of their past, present and future. While he and Kazuhira "Kaz" Miller are initially driven to exact revenge, Snake soon unearths a plot by the Cipher organization to develop a weapon with the potential to surpass even the Metal Gear system, and his mission quickly switches focus to ending this new threat. wrote:
detective392
detective392

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid 5 Empty Re: Metal Gear Solid 5

Post by detective392 12/21/2014, 6:32 pm

We'll be getting something from Kojima on the 25th and rumor has the release date for this being February 24th. If true that is earlier than I was expecting as I was thinking anywhere from March till December.

Game looks massive and I can't wait to dive in.
detective392
detective392

Back to top Go down

Post by detective392 8/25/2015, 10:50 am

Less than a week till this comes out. Can't wait to play it. Anyone else getting it?

detective392
detective392

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/25/2015, 5:06 pm

I played Ground Zeroes and the graphics were great. I might play this one someday.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by detective392 8/26/2015, 12:11 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:I played Ground Zeroes and the graphics were great. I might play this one someday.
Graphics look amazing for this game. Never played GZ myself and don't expect I'll ever but this game looks amazing. The final chapter in the MGS story. Though I've only played MGS4 so I have no clue what the hell is going on. Not that much people do anyways.
detective392
detective392

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/26/2015, 3:01 pm

detective392 wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:I played Ground Zeroes and the graphics were great. I might play this one someday.
Graphics look amazing for this game. Never played GZ myself and don't expect I'll ever but this game looks amazing. The final chapter in the MGS story. Though I've only played MGS4 so I have no clue what the hell is going on. Not that much people do anyways.

I was always more interested with Snake than Big Boss. And this is more like a prequel so you'll know more about Big Boss, sure, but it won't add anything to the Snake's story. To me, the story ended in Guns of the Patriots. This looks amazing graphics wise and gameplay though, definitely beats the other games on that front. Heard the map is insanely huge too.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down