BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 9/8/2019, 9:50 am

joey con carne wrote:I do know he loves sushi, steaks, and seafood. He recommended a sushi guy at a local supermarket near my office and he was spot-on when he said the Japanese dude there makes some really delicious stuff.

Speaking of which, I think I will get some sushi today!

See "eat shitty live forever" or "eat healthy, die early and hungry".

BTW, How's this old bastard do with the ladies?

Community
Hunters
Suburra: Blood on Rome
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/8/2019, 9:54 am

Last night while watching 90's classic Demolition Man on Hulu, I was treated to a massive three and a half hour thunder and lightning storm. That was the first one we've had here in about 7 years and it was awesome. Cool

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/8/2019, 10:02 am

I just read that 80 year old horror icon Sid Haig aka Captain Spalding in Rob Zombie's Firefly franchise has been in some kind of serious accident and is currently in the ICU and has been for several days now. No details are available other than his wife asking people to pray for him which isn't actual medicine so hopefully he's got great doctors.

3 From Hell which is the third and final film in the Firefly franchise opens later this month.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/8/2019, 10:09 am

Wrinkles the Clown Trailer: Real-Life Pennywise Will Give You Instant Nightmares
Meet real-life's creepiest clown of all in the trailer for Wrinkles the Clown, an upcoming documentary exploring the mystery behind the titular character. Known for his distinct clown mask and bizarre way of advertising his "services," Wrinkles first went viral in 2014 when a video of him emerging from underneath a child's bed was uploaded to YouTube. According to the video description, the clown lives in southwest Florida and had been hired by the little girl's parents to scare her for misbehaving. As the videos continued to pop up, the mystery behind Wrinkles intensified, leading to director Michael Beach Nichols to seek the truth in the new documentary.

For a fee, Wrinkles the clown will apparently provide his services for kids' birthday party appearances, pranks, and apparently to frighten children at the request of their parents. Since going viral, the character has become internet lore, with many YouTubers filming themselves calling his number.

Of course, helping to fuel the Creepy Clown phenomenon, this also brings in Wrinkles a variety of phone calls, ranging from serious requests for his services to actual threats of violence for his part in scaring small children. Publicly, Wrinkles remains unidentified, and the man behind the mask remains unknown. However, Wrinkles the Clown offers further insight into the mysterious performer with direct access to the man behind the mask.

Almost creepier than Wrinkles himself is the way some of these parents plead with him to come take care of their children. Even if we're talking about an everyman wearing a mask, you've got to question the idea of paying someone several hundred dollars to sneak into your home to terrify the daylights out of little kids. One can only hope the bedroom video is really a hoax, although as with most things on the internet, it's hard to know for sure. However, one thing we can count on is for any child waking up to see Wrinkles the clown staring down at them will most likely need intensive therapy for the rest of their lives.

This is also great timing for the release of Wrinkles the Clown, as the most popular evil clown movie of all time just debuted its sequel in theaters. It: Chapter Two brings back Bill Skarsgard as Pennywise the Dancing Clown, reintroducing coulrophobia to filmgoers everywhere. There's no better time than to talk about the creepiest living clown from reality than when our collective fear of clowns is just a bit heightened, although we can at least take comfort in knowing that Wrinkles is merely a prankster and hasn't actually killed anyone... at least, not yet.

Wrinkles the Clown is set to make its world premiere this month at Fantastic Fest in Austin, Texas. It will then be available in select theaters and On Demand on Oct. 4. Perhaps those looking for answers about the mysterious clown will finally learn the truth about Wrinkles when the movie is released. You can watch the official trailer for Wrinkles the Clown below, courtesy of Magnolia Pictures & Magnet Releasing on YouTube.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/8/2019, 10:12 am

Parents are actually paying a complete stranger who also happens to be a grown man in a mask that they do not know to come into their homes and terrifying their children into behaving through threats of violence????

How is this not child abuse?? You want to scare your adult friends then sure but kids??? Those parents are psychotic trash bags.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/8/2019, 2:00 pm

Take that Florida!!!

Random Thoughts - Page 13 Ed5q5v10

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/8/2019, 2:41 pm

LOL did that bible humper really say that?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/8/2019, 3:12 pm

joey con carne wrote:LOL did that bible humper really say that?

That's not all he said... Razz

BTW, this isn't new he said this a few years back but he's only gotten dumber since then because Christianity is a corruption of the mind.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/8/2019, 9:27 pm

Wrinkles the clown. lol That little girl must be traumatized. I'm not even scared of clowns but at night time, that would scare the shit out of me too.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/9/2019, 6:23 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Wrinkles the clown. lol That little girl must be traumatized. I'm not even scared of clowns but at night time, that would scare the shit out of me too.

Well even if you're not afraid of clowns, having one crawl out from under your bed in the middle of the night seems like a good starting point for the therapists later in life when they try to determine what made that kid snap and murder her parents.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/11/2019, 7:52 am

Apple said today that is Apple TV+ streaming service will launch November 1 and cost $4.99 a month.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/11/2019, 12:14 pm

And it’s free for a year with the purchase of most devices. I might upgrade my Apple TV to a 4K version and then get the TV+ free for a year
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/11/2019, 2:10 pm

Tyger wrote:And it’s free for a year with the purchase of most devices. I might upgrade my Apple TV to a 4K version and then get the TV+ free for a year

Pretty soon I'll be subscribed to Apple TV and Disney+ with Hulu for about half of the price of Netflix. Cool

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/11/2019, 7:08 pm

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/12/2019, 6:52 am

Apparently somebody told Jeremy Renner he should become a singer and he just went with it but thats ok because he plays a superhero in movies.

Do anybody like this? It's not for me but I am curious if you guys knew about this and didn't mention it but I had no idea this was happening. Razz

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/12/2019, 11:04 am

WyldeMan wrote:
Apparently somebody told Jeremy Renner he should become a singer and he just went with it but thats ok because he plays a superhero in movies.

Do anybody like this? It's not for me but I am curious if you guys knew about this and didn't mention it but I had no idea this was happening. Razz

Page 9. I posted twice about this actually but apparently nobody is surprised nor interested. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/12/2019, 3:40 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Page 9. I posted twice about this actually but apparently nobody is surprised nor interested. lol

I went back and looked, you posted those right in the middle of R Kelly's latest scandal discussion and I just didn't see them the first time around.

I couldn't even get through the first 60 seconds, that was rough.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/12/2019, 6:51 pm

I remember watching that when it was originally posted. I assumed it was some kind of parody thing for a movie he might have been doing, but turns out he thinks he's a musician.

That shit's horrendous. Auto-tuned out the arse.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2019, 8:55 am

Rusty wrote:I remember watching that when it was originally posted. I assumed it was some kind of parody thing for a movie he might have been doing, but turns out he thinks he's a musician.

That shit's horrendous. Auto-tuned out the arse.

Some actors are multi-talented and can do lots of things, Renner is a talented actor who is also good at construction. If only he'd stopped there....

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2019, 8:56 am

Ronda Rousey and Rosario Dawson are apparently the top choices to play She-Hulk in the upcoming Disney Plus series.

And also, a lot more South Park is on the way. Cool

South Park has been renewed for three seasons, Comedy Central announced Thursday.

The renewal, which adds 30 episodes to the series’ run, will extend the animated comedy through Season 26. It previously received a three-season renewal just ahead of the Season 19 premiere.

The upcoming Season 23, which will include South Park‘s milestone 300th episode, will premiere on Wednesday, September 25, at 10/9c

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/13/2019, 11:02 am

It’s a bad sign for the Netflix characters if Rosario gets it.

Are they just trying to keep up with the Simpsons?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/13/2019, 11:46 am

That Jeremy Renner song reminds me of T-Pain.

Did you guys see T-Pain win The Masked Singer? I had no idea but T-Pain is a really good singer without the autotune.

Maybe Jeremy Renner is just as good. LOL maybe....
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/13/2019, 11:53 am

WyldeMan wrote:Ronda Rousey and Rosario Dawson are apparently the top choices to play She-Hulk in the upcoming Disney Plus series.

Ronda has the body for She-Hulk. Too early for Rosario to come back to Marvel.

Tyger wrote:It’s a bad sign for the Netflix characters if Rosario gets it.

I think that's it for them. I don't think we'll ever see those Netflix characters again.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2019, 11:58 am

Tyger wrote:It’s a bad sign for the Netflix characters if Rosario gets it.

Are they just trying to keep up with the Simpsons?

Why would Rosario joining Disney be a bad sign for Netflix characters? They cancelled all their superhero shows so all those characters are now dead.

joey con carne wrote:That Jeremy Renner song reminds me of T-Pain.

Did you guys see T-Pain win The Masked Singer? I had no idea but T-Pain is a really good singer without the autotune.

Maybe Jeremy Renner is just as good. LOL maybe....

T-Pain? That one hit wonder from years ago who shared romantic love with a stripper? I figured he was still on a boat after the Lonely Island left cause I haven't heard his name since.

I heard about the Masked Singer but legitimately thought it was a masked version of The Voice where unknowns compete but you're telling me it was actually D list rappers like T-Pain???? WHAT???? Razz

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2019, 12:01 pm

What's this shit? Fox is trying to combine Fringe with The Following? Michael Sheen and Walking Dead's Jesus as a father and son crime fighting duo but Sheen is a serial killer helping from prison. Way to not recycle earlier premises from your own shows Fox. Razz Razz Razz

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2019, 2:59 pm

The American Justice system at its finest!!! This will teach all those white collar bastards that if you try to buy your childs future, you'll get a two week vacation at Club Fed for your crimes!

Seriously though, she got a 14 day sentence but could still get out early for good behavior!??!!?? WHAT?!??!?!?!?!  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

Six months after being arrested for her role in the widespread college admissions scandal, a circumspect Felicity Huffman learned her legal fate Friday in a federal courtroom in Boston.

In a hearing that lasted just more than an hour, the American Crime star was sentenced to 14 days behind bars.

Based on good behavior and other circumstances, Huffman could be out in less than two weeks, though that doesn’t seem to meld with judicial intent here.

With expectations in the air in recent days that she may escape incarceration, Friday’s sentencing comes as a shocker – falling exactly halfway between what the feds wanted and the zero time for which Huffman’s attorneys were aiming. In addition to cell time, Huffman was given a year’s probation, 250 hours of community service and told to pay a fine of $30,000.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/13/2019, 4:27 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Ronda has the body for She-Hulk. Too early for Rosario to come back to Marvel.

I disagree with this. Respectfully, of course. Her shit acting aside (clearly, whoever mentioned Ronda Rousey in the casting suggestions never watched her in WWE or anything else she has done), Ronda has a fighter's body. She's got a lot of power but she definitely has no figure. Her body is very square. Not that there is anything wrong with that but it's certainly not a comic book character body (no matter how unrealistic they are LOL).

For She-Hulk, you gotta find someone with a fitness model body. Someone with a body like Guusje Van Geel (but she's not an actor).
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2019, 7:21 pm

joey con carne wrote:I disagree with this. Respectfully, of course. Her shit acting aside (clearly, whoever mentioned Ronda Rousey in the casting suggestions never watched her in WWE or anything else she has done), Ronda has a fighter's body. She's got a lot of power but she definitely has no figure. Her body is very square. Not that there is anything wrong with that but it's certainly not a comic book character body (no matter how unrealistic they are LOL).

For She-Hulk, you gotta find someone with a fitness model body. Someone with a body like Guusje Van Geel (but she's not an actor).

Rousey is an atrocious actor, even by CW standards. They really need to look outside the WWE for She-Hulk, especially given that WWE's Chyna already played her in a porn version. Who's next on their list, Becky Lynch? Why go back to that dry well went it went so horribly the first time?

I can't say She-Hulk is a character that really matters to me but I'd imagine she too would be mostly CGI just like Ruffalo. Isn't she always hulked out so does it even matter?

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2019, 7:29 pm

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/13/2019, 7:50 pm

WyldeMan wrote:The American Justice system at its finest!!! This will teach all those white collar bastards that if you try to buy your childs future, you'll get a two week vacation at Club Fed for your crimes!

Seriously though, she got a 14 day sentence but could still get out early for good behavior!??!!?? WHAT?!??!?!?!?!  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

That's ridiculous! The system is broken. If it was any normal person they would have served years. What's happening with the college and the people responsible? They only keep talking about the celebrities.

joey con carne wrote:I disagree with this. Respectfully, of course. Her shit acting aside (clearly, whoever mentioned Ronda Rousey in the casting suggestions never watched her in WWE or anything else she has done), Ronda has a fighter's body. She's got a lot of power but she definitely has no figure. Her body is very square. Not that there is anything wrong with that but it's certainly not a comic book character body (no matter how unrealistic they are LOL).

Agree Joey. I just looked up the girl and she definitely has a She-Hulk type of body and pretty too. Is she a fitness model?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/14/2019, 6:08 am

I recall reading about one coach who received hundreds of thousands. Somewhere in the neighborhood of $350,000. He pleaded guilty and got zero jail time. Why? Because he took every penny of that money and invested it in the school. He did not keep any piece of it for himself. The judge pretty much just reprimanded him and let him go. The system isn’t completely fucked. LOL

I am just looking forward to Lori Loughlin’s case. She’s probably kicking herself for not taking a plea deal but at the same time she probably won'tdo much more time than Huffman. The Prosecutors are just puffing their chests with the money laundering stuff. Lori’s defense is to play dumb like she thought all she was doing was donating money to the school. That doesn’t fly with me because if that was true you donate straight to the school. Not a third-party not-for-profit.

In other news, Allison Mack’s sentencing was supposed to be this month but was postponed. Damn!

Guusje Vam Geel is a professional gymnast which is the reason she has such nice musculature. I love it.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/14/2019, 9:21 am

joey con carne wrote:I recall reading about one coach who received hundreds of thousands. Somewhere in the neighborhood of $350,000. He pleaded guilty and got zero jail time. Why? Because he took every penny of that money and invested it in the school. He did not keep any piece of it for himself. The judge pretty much just reprimanded him and let him go. The system isn’t completely fucked. LOL

As long as you use the Robin Hood defense, it's not a crime. Razz

joey con carne wrote:I am just looking forward to Lori Loughlin’s case. She’s probably kicking herself for not taking a plea deal but at the same time she probably won'tdo much more time than Huffman. The Prosecutors are just puffing their chests with the money laundering stuff. Lori’s defense is to play dumb like she thought all she was doing was donating money to the school. That doesn’t fly with me because if that was true you donate straight to the school. Not a third-party not-for-profit.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if Felicity gets 14 days and Lori gets 40 years.

But more than likely it'll just happen as you say because justice is something that only exists in books and on tv.

joey con carne wrote:In other news, Allison Mack’s sentencing was supposed to be this month but was postponed. Damn!

What? When did this happen, I hadn't heard anything about it.

Lori and Allison's trials are going to be the comedy highlights of my year.....

joey con carne wrote:Guusje Vam Geel is a professional gymnast which is the reason she has such nice musculature. I love it.

Everybody loves a gymnast, those bodies are purely built for fun.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/16/2019, 8:20 am

I only just read about the postponing of Mack's sentencing recently. I Googled her to see if she was in court yet and the first hit popped up saying it was postponed. Whacknezz

In other news, my (possibly bootleg) apple earbuds have started to fail. The right ear is significantly lower in volume than the left and is also lacking any sort of dynamics in sound. I went and purchased some JVC Gumy earbuds (blue flavor) for $7.59 after tax from Amarzon and they sound fantastic. Huge improvement in overall sound quality notwithstanding the fading right of my old earbuds.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/16/2019, 1:10 pm

Netflix has some strange new content coming out that they dropped trailers for today.

An apocalyptic high school show with Supernatural's Colin Ford and Ferris Bueller (HOLY FUCK! I hadn't seen Broderick since probably Election and he's an old gray bastard now. Shocked )

Boyd Holbrook is hunting Last Man On Earth's Erica in something that looks like Jumper meets every vampire movie you've ever seen.....

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/16/2019, 4:20 pm

Netflix has been releasing a lot of good trailers lately, stuff that I would actually check out. They just released a new one today with Paul Rudd.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/16/2019, 6:32 pm

Watch the all-new short film Battle at Big Rock now.

BATTLE AT BIG ROCK is an all-new short film directed by Colin Trevorrow, written by Trevorrow and Emily Carmichael.    

The short takes place one year after the events of the last Jurassic World film in Big Rock National Park, where dinosaurs are now living in our world. The story follows a family of four whose encounter with these wild animals becomes a terrifying fight for survival.

Starring:
   André Holland
   Natalie Martinez
   Melody Hurd
   Pierson Salvador

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/17/2019, 9:31 am

NBC is rebooting Battlestar Galactica, Saved by the Bell and Punky Brewester for their streaming service?!?!  Shocked

They're also going to have exclusive rights to Parks and Rec?!?!? But I still watch that on Hulu all the time.....

BTDub, Peacock is a stupid fuckin name for the streaming service.

Saved by the Bell Revival Coming to NBCUniversal Streaming Service — Which Original Stars Will Be Back?
Random Thoughts - Page 13 Saved-10
There will be no “Time out!” called on TV’s nostalgia craze anytime soon: Saved by the Bell is getting revived at NBCUniversal’s forthcoming streaming service.

Original cast members Elizabeth Berkley and Mario Lopez will be back for the new episodes, which will hail from Tracey Wigfield (30 Rock, The Mindy Project). As for the plot, the revival will find California governor Zack Morris (!) in hot water for closing too many low-income high schools. When he suggests sending the affected students to the highest-performing schools in the state — including Bayside High — the influx of new students “gives the overprivileged Bayside kids a much-needed and hilarious dose of reality,” the logline reads.

Despite Zack’s presence in the show description, there’s currently no word on the potential return of his portrayer, Mark-Paul Gosselaar (who is about to star in ABC’s black-ish spinoff mixed-ish).

Saved by the Bell originally aired on NBC from 1989 to 1993, centering on a group of friends as they navigated life at Bayside. The cast included Gosselaar, Berkley (as Jessie Spano), Lopez (as A.C Slater), Tiffani Thiessen (as Kelly Kapowski), Lark Voorhies (as Lisa Turtle), Dustin Diamond (as Screech) and Dennis Haskins (as principal Mr. Belding).

The show spawned two spinoffs, Saved by the Bell: The College Years and Saved by the Bell: The New Class, as well as two TV movies.

Saved by the Bell‘s return will be part of a substantial library at NBCUniversal’s streamer — officially named Peacock — along with a Battlestar Galactica reboot from Mr. Robot creator Sam Esmail and the previously announced Punky Brewster revival, in which Soleil Moon Frye will reprise her iconic title role.

Also in the pipeline: a third season of the once-cancelled NBC sitcom A.P. Bio, a Demi Moore-led adaptation of the novel Brave New World and the second Psych movie, to name a few. NBCU also confirmed that Peacock will have exclusive streaming rights to The Office and Parks and Recreation.

Peacock will launch in April 2020, though a price has not yet been announced.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/17/2019, 10:12 am

With all these streaming services coming, there's no way I would be able to pay for all of them.

I think I'll just stick with Amarzon, Netflix, and Hulu. Looks like I'll be missing out on a lot of classic series.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/17/2019, 10:13 am

I just feel so fucking old
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/17/2019, 7:58 pm

joey con carne wrote:With all these streaming services coming, there's no way I would be able to pay for all of them.

I think I'll just stick with Amarzon, Netflix, and Hulu. Looks like I'll be missing out on a lot of classic series.

Dude come on, you've had Netflix for years now, why not just pause the account for awhile and check out one of the new ones? The only thing you'll miss on Netflix is 50 new Bollywood Superhero movies.

Besides Disney+ and Hulu will be in a bundle so there is no excuse.

Tyger wrote:I just feel so fucking old

It's this a general statement or was the news of these NBC revivals what did it?

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/18/2019, 6:43 am

For your information, sir, I do not pay for Netflix. T-Mobile pays! Actually, I do pay $2 a month for Netflix because Netflix raised prices and T-Mobile is only paying up to a certain amount and I have to foot the difference.

I am just trying to keep my expenses down. I haven't added anything to my monthly expenses (recurring) in a long time so I just don't want to add anything now even if it's just a few bucks.

I'll think about it!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/18/2019, 7:59 am

The MPAA have officially dropped an A and changed their name to MPA. Doesn't matter what they call themselves, useless cunts is all they'll ever be.

Random Thoughts - Page 13 Unname10

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/18/2019, 8:47 am

WyldeMan wrote:

It's this a general statement or was the news of these NBC revivals what did it?
Yes.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/18/2019, 9:00 am

Tyger wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Yes.

I think "Governor Zack Morris" instantly turned my hair gray.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/18/2019, 9:55 am

To think of where just digital video in general was when Saved by the Bell originally aired and now this is happening. I’m just so fucking old, man.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next