BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

+4
detective392
Rusty
Tyger
WyldeMan
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212) - Page 3 Empty Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/3/2016, 10:38 pm

Last time I saw him was in The Sarah Connor Chronicles. He was good in that.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212) - Page 3 Empty Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by ForeverBlu 5/4/2016, 6:06 am

joey con carne wrote:What's the deal with Megan Fox these days? Wasn't she a rising star around the time Transformers came out? I feel like she was somewhat of a sex symbol or whatever and her face was everywhere. Then she just sort of faded into obscurity. Not really obscurity but she's definitely not as "hot" as she used to be. (Transformers, Jennifer's Body, Jonah Hex, etc.)

In regards to her face, too much plastic surgery.

As for her career....

Past feud with Michael Bay, where I think she compared him to Hitler.

Married BAG and started poppin out babies.

Not a very good actress.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/4/2016, 9:28 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Last time I saw him was in The Sarah Connor Chronicles. He was good in that.

I really liked his as Derek Reese on TSCC and I remain a fan of that show to this day. He's spent the last few years as Charlie Sheen's brother on Anger Management though I haven't seen that show cause Charlie kind of disgusts me at this point in his life. But like Megan, Brian now got a gaggle of kids to deal with so I understand not seeing either of them too much.

Community
Hunters
Suburra: Blood on Rome
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/7/2016, 10:09 am

Just came across this BAG hit piece.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/11/2016, 9:17 pm

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/17/2016, 3:29 pm

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212) - Page 3 Cirrd510

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/17/2016, 3:41 pm

Surprised they didn't photoshop her more of an ass
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/17/2016, 9:28 pm

Dat ass! lol

They're right about having women facing with their back on posters/covers, what's up with that? I would never go see a movie based on a poster. Is this how they bait the guys? I don't understand it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/18/2016, 7:17 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Dat ass! lol

They're right about having women facing with their back on posters/covers, what's up with that? I would never go see a movie based on a poster. Is this how they bait the guys? I don't understand it.

High and tight always gets attention and are you really complaining about it? At one point in the movie, they've got April dressed as a slutty school girl, I wish they'd have used that shot for the poster but parents might bitch and pretend to be offended but they're all thinking really thinking just like you did about "Dat ass!".

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/18/2016, 10:22 am

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Dat ass! lol

High and tight always gets attention and are you really complaining about it? At one point in the movie, they've got April dressed as a slutty school girl, I wish they'd have used that shot for the poster but parents might bitch and pretend to be offended but they're all thinking really thinking just like you did about "Dat ass!".

Not complaining, just trying to understand it. After hearing about it, I'm just noticing it now more and more.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/18/2016, 10:24 am

I think Megan Fox and Stephen Amell should have traded places in the poster. She should hold the mask and hockey stick with Amell facing that way.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/18/2016, 10:43 am

joey con carne wrote:I think Megan Fox and Stephen Amell should have traded places in the poster. She should hold the mask and hockey stick with Amell facing that way.

Cause you find Amell attractive or you wanna get into some role playing with April and you feel like some protective gear would be necessary?

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/18/2016, 12:57 pm

Amell is a good looking dude. Even without the fame I'm sure he would be able to pull numbers all day. But I'll go with the latter part of your statement. I like Megan Fox. Definitely a babe.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/18/2016, 1:39 pm

joey con carne wrote:Amell is a good looking dude. Even without the fame I'm sure he would be able to pull numbers all day. But I'll go with the latter part of your statement. I like Megan Fox. Definitely a babe.

Mother of three and still got as hell. That's a rare find.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/20/2016, 2:22 pm

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/2/2016, 7:54 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Last night I watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Out of the Shadows, it was highly enjoyable. I thought the first one was fun but the second reminded me of the original series with their episode trilogies, this really felt like a TMNT adventure. There's always been something about this franchise that has made me feel like I kid no matter how old I get or how many of these movies they make, I enjoy them all but TMNT II was a really fun trip and if you liked the first one you're gonna love the sequel.

Just watched it last night myself. I agree, I thought it was a lot better than the first one. I didn't like the first one but this one was more fun. I like the issues that Leo and Rafael have in this movie. Love Mikey like I always do. Don was as cool as he can being the nerd he is. The Turtles just looked better and I liked their dynamic in this.

Amell did great as Jones I thought, wasn't playing Oliver like I was worried he would. Fox is amazing to look at as always, she didn't much news reporting but she did do some investigative work. Arnett was funny.

Did not like Shredder and I don't see the point of even recasting him. He was a weak character in this compared to the first one, especially against someone like Krang. Bebop and Rocksteady were just like the cartoons.

Overall, it was just not as bad as the first which is an improvement. Once you get over their size then it can be a fun movie.

The ending song was nostalgic.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/9/2016, 9:44 pm

Watched this after your recommendations. Massive disappointment. I enjoyed the first more.

Amell was great as Casey. Fox is a fox. Calling Bebop "beebs" (every-time he said it I thought of Bieber haha) . Vanilla Ice song was a great nod (even though it was a different song). The Knicks game was great Very Happy And we finally got the TMNT/Transformers crossover lol. That was rad.

Outside of that, it felt rushed and poorly paced. Plus there were a few scenes that did that "dramatic Michael Bay moment with music" when it really wasn't needed. I gave no fucks about Krang or his plans. I had zero investment in what was taking place.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/10/2016, 11:06 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:Watched this after your recommendations. Massive disappointment. I enjoyed the first more.

No fucking way. I hated the first one. The ending fight with Shredder I liked though. Compared with the Shredder we got in this movie though, you gotta ask "What the fuck happened?" lol

Rusty Cunt wrote:Plus there were a few scenes that did that "dramatic Michael Bay moment with music" when it really wasn't needed.

I noticed those moments too. I didn't like those at all, was rolling my eyes.

Rusty Cunt wrote:I gave no fucks about Krang or his plans. I had zero investment in what was taking place.

I don't think anybody gives a fuck about Krang. I never liked him in the cartoons either. I thought maybe he might be different here but nope. I only liked the Turtles and their dynamic in this one more than the first and that made it a better movie for me.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/10/2016, 7:43 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:I gave no fucks about Krang or his plans. I had zero investment in what was taking place.

I don't think anybody gives a fuck about Krang. I never liked him in the cartoons either. I thought maybe he might be different here but nope. I only liked the Turtles and their dynamic in this one more than the first and that made it a better movie for me.

Krang and the Tetrodome will definitely be back in part 3, Shredder's frozen away in Carbonite onboard.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/10/2016, 7:46 pm

Damn! I don't like this. I thought maybe we saw the last of him. I guess if Shredder is getting free, he has to come back.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/10/2016, 7:57 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! I don't like this. I thought maybe we saw the last of him. I guess if Shredder is getting free, he has to come back.

Krang wasn't nearly the character he should have been, he was essentially the rambling crazy brain I remembered from my childhood but he also wasn't focused on too much and very quickly defeated after the long build up. Krang and Shredder will be back cause how many more memorable villains does this franchise really have?

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/10/2016, 10:06 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! I don't like this. I thought maybe we saw the last of him. I guess if Shredder is getting free, he has to come back.

Krang wasn't nearly the character he should have been, he was essentially the rambling crazy brain I remembered from my childhood but he also wasn't focused on too much and very quickly defeated after the long build up. Krang and Shredder will be back cause how many more memorable villains does this franchise really have?

The brought Kran in too early. There needed to be another movie between these two to flesh out his story a bit better. Introduce the tech and the idea that something big is going on, and then introduce Krang in the follow up.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/11/2016, 10:22 am

We didn't really get that much fight scenes with the Turtles too. Their size is a big issue because if they were smaller we could have seen some great fight scenes with the Foot Clan.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/11/2016, 3:57 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:We didn't really get that much fight scenes with the Turtles too. Their size is a big issue because if they were smaller we could have seen some great fight scenes with the Foot Clan.

Unlike in the originals, the Foot Clan are totally irrelevant, I couldn't name a single one and they never take their masks off. The foot are very one dimensional characters and would probably offer a ninja battle as good as Arrow does.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/11/2016, 5:25 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:We didn't really get that much fight scenes with the Turtles too. Their size is a big issue because if they were smaller we could have seen some great fight scenes with the Foot Clan.

Unlike in the originals, the Foot Clan are totally irrelevant, I couldn't name a single one and they never take their masks off. The foot are very one dimensional characters and would probably offer a ninja battle as good as Arrow does.  

Even Shredder can't take them on without wearing an armor. This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off about these versions. If they made them right from the beginning, I could see this franchise going more than just a trilogy.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3