Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 5/3/2016, 10:38 pm

Last time I saw him was in The Sarah Connor Chronicles. He was good in that.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5357
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by ForeverBlu on 5/4/2016, 6:06 am

@joey con carne wrote:What's the deal with Megan Fox these days? Wasn't she a rising star around the time Transformers came out? I feel like she was somewhat of a sex symbol or whatever and her face was everywhere. Then she just sort of faded into obscurity. Not really obscurity but she's definitely not as "hot" as she used to be. (Transformers, Jennifer's Body, Jonah Hex, etc.)




In regards to her face, too much plastic surgery.


As for her career....



Past feud with Michael Bay, where I think she compared him to Hitler.

Married BAG and started poppin out babies.

Not a very good actress.

ForeverBlu

Posts : 3850
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 54
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by WyldeMan on 5/4/2016, 9:28 am

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Last time I saw him was in The Sarah Connor Chronicles. He was good in that.

I really liked his as Derek Reese on TSCC and I remain a fan of that show to this day. He's spent the last few years as Charlie Sheen's brother on Anger Management though I haven't seen that show cause Charlie kind of disgusts me at this point in his life. But like Megan, Brian now got a gaggle of kids to deal with so I understand not seeing either of them too much.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15502
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by WyldeMan on 5/7/2016, 10:09 am

Just came across this BAG hit piece.

avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15502
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by WyldeMan on 5/11/2016, 9:17 pm

avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15502
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by WyldeMan on 5/17/2016, 3:29 pm

avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15502
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by Tyger on 5/17/2016, 3:41 pm

Surprised they didn't photoshop her more of an ass
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1519
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 5/17/2016, 9:28 pm

Dat ass! lol

They're right about having women facing with their back on posters/covers, what's up with that? I would never go see a movie based on a poster. Is this how they bait the guys? I don't understand it.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5357
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by WyldeMan on 5/18/2016, 7:17 am

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Dat ass! lol

They're right about having women facing with their back on posters/covers, what's up with that? I would never go see a movie based on a poster. Is this how they bait the guys? I don't understand it.

High and tight always gets attention and are you really complaining about it? At one point in the movie, they've got April dressed as a slutty school girl, I wish they'd have used that shot for the poster but parents might bitch and pretend to be offended but they're all thinking really thinking just like you did about "Dat ass!".
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15502
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 5/18/2016, 10:22 am

@WyldeMan wrote:
@UltimateMarvel wrote:Dat ass! lol

They're right about having women facing with their back on posters/covers, what's up with that? I would never go see a movie based on a poster. Is this how they bait the guys? I don't understand it.

High and tight always gets attention and are you really complaining about it? At one point in the movie, they've got April dressed as a slutty school girl, I wish they'd have used that shot for the poster but parents might bitch and pretend to be offended but they're all thinking really thinking just like you did about "Dat ass!".

Not complaining, just trying to understand it. After hearing about it, I'm just noticing it now more and more.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5357
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by joey con carne on 5/18/2016, 10:24 am

I think Megan Fox and Stephen Amell should have traded places in the poster. She should hold the mask and hockey stick with Amell facing that way.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1281
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by WyldeMan on 5/18/2016, 10:43 am

@joey con carne wrote:I think Megan Fox and Stephen Amell should have traded places in the poster. She should hold the mask and hockey stick with Amell facing that way.

Cause you find Amell attractive or you wanna get into some role playing with April and you feel like some protective gear would be necessary?
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15502
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by joey con carne on 5/18/2016, 12:57 pm

Amell is a good looking dude. Even without the fame I'm sure he would be able to pull numbers all day. But I'll go with the latter part of your statement. I like Megan Fox. Definitely a babe.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1281
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by WyldeMan on 5/18/2016, 1:39 pm

@joey con carne wrote:Amell is a good looking dude. Even without the fame I'm sure he would be able to pull numbers all day. But I'll go with the latter part of your statement. I like Megan Fox. Definitely a babe.

Mother of three and still got as hell. That's a rare find.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15502
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by WyldeMan on 5/20/2016, 2:22 pm

avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15502
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 9/2/2016, 7:54 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:Last night I watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Out of the Shadows, it was highly enjoyable. I thought the first one was fun but the second reminded me of the original series with their episode trilogies, this really felt like a TMNT adventure. There's always been something about this franchise that has made me feel like I kid no matter how old I get or how many of these movies they make, I enjoy them all but TMNT II was a really fun trip and if you liked the first one you're gonna love the sequel.

Just watched it last night myself. I agree, I thought it was a lot better than the first one. I didn't like the first one but this one was more fun. I like the issues that Leo and Rafael have in this movie. Love Mikey like I always do. Don was as cool as he can being the nerd he is. The Turtles just looked better and I liked their dynamic in this.

Amell did great as Jones I thought, wasn't playing Oliver like I was worried he would. Fox is amazing to look at as always, she didn't much news reporting but she did do some investigative work. Arnett was funny.

Did not like Shredder and I don't see the point of even recasting him. He was a weak character in this compared to the first one, especially against someone like Krang. Bebop and Rocksteady were just like the cartoons.

Overall, it was just not as bad as the first which is an improvement. Once you get over their size then it can be a fun movie.

The ending song was nostalgic.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5357
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by Rusty on 9/9/2016, 9:44 pm

Watched this after your recommendations. Massive disappointment. I enjoyed the first more.

Amell was great as Casey. Fox is a fox. Calling Bebop "beebs" (every-time he said it I thought of Bieber haha) . Vanilla Ice song was a great nod (even though it was a different song). The Knicks game was great Very Happy And we finally got the TMNT/Transformers crossover lol. That was rad.

Outside of that, it felt rushed and poorly paced. Plus there were a few scenes that did that "dramatic Michael Bay moment with music" when it really wasn't needed. I gave no fucks about Krang or his plans. I had zero investment in what was taking place.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2008
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 9/10/2016, 11:06 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:Watched this after your recommendations. Massive disappointment. I enjoyed the first more.

No fucking way. I hated the first one. The ending fight with Shredder I liked though. Compared with the Shredder we got in this movie though, you gotta ask "What the fuck happened?" lol

Rusty Cunt wrote:Plus there were a few scenes that did that "dramatic Michael Bay moment with music" when it really wasn't needed.

I noticed those moments too. I didn't like those at all, was rolling my eyes.

Rusty Cunt wrote:I gave no fucks about Krang or his plans. I had zero investment in what was taking place.

I don't think anybody gives a fuck about Krang. I never liked him in the cartoons either. I thought maybe he might be different here but nope. I only liked the Turtles and their dynamic in this one more than the first and that made it a better movie for me.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5357
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by WyldeMan on 9/10/2016, 7:43 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:I gave no fucks about Krang or his plans. I had zero investment in what was taking place.

I don't think anybody gives a fuck about Krang. I never liked him in the cartoons either. I thought maybe he might be different here but nope. I only liked the Turtles and their dynamic in this one more than the first and that made it a better movie for me.

Krang and the Tetrodome will definitely be back in part 3, Shredder's frozen away in Carbonite onboard.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15502
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 9/10/2016, 7:46 pm

Damn! I don't like this. I thought maybe we saw the last of him. I guess if Shredder is getting free, he has to come back.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5357
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by WyldeMan on 9/10/2016, 7:57 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! I don't like this. I thought maybe we saw the last of him. I guess if Shredder is getting free, he has to come back.

Krang wasn't nearly the character he should have been, he was essentially the rambling crazy brain I remembered from my childhood but he also wasn't focused on too much and very quickly defeated after the long build up. Krang and Shredder will be back cause how many more memorable villains does this franchise really have?
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15502
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by Rusty on 9/10/2016, 10:06 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:
@UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! I don't like this. I thought maybe we saw the last of him. I guess if Shredder is getting free, he has to come back.

Krang wasn't nearly the character he should have been, he was essentially the rambling crazy brain I remembered from my childhood but he also wasn't focused on too much and very quickly defeated after the long build up. Krang and Shredder will be back cause how many more memorable villains does this franchise really have?

The brought Kran in too early. There needed to be another movie between these two to flesh out his story a bit better. Introduce the tech and the idea that something big is going on, and then introduce Krang in the follow up.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2008
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 9/11/2016, 10:22 am

We didn't really get that much fight scenes with the Turtles too. Their size is a big issue because if they were smaller we could have seen some great fight scenes with the Foot Clan.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5357
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by WyldeMan on 9/11/2016, 3:57 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:We didn't really get that much fight scenes with the Turtles too. Their size is a big issue because if they were smaller we could have seen some great fight scenes with the Foot Clan.

Unlike in the originals, the Foot Clan are totally irrelevant, I couldn't name a single one and they never take their masks off. The foot are very one dimensional characters and would probably offer a ninja battle as good as Arrow does.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15502
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 9/11/2016, 5:25 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:
@UltimateMarvel wrote:We didn't really get that much fight scenes with the Turtles too. Their size is a big issue because if they were smaller we could have seen some great fight scenes with the Foot Clan.

Unlike in the originals, the Foot Clan are totally irrelevant, I couldn't name a single one and they never take their masks off. The foot are very one dimensional characters and would probably offer a ninja battle as good as Arrow does.  

Even Shredder can't take them on without wearing an armor. This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off about these versions. If they made them right from the beginning, I could see this franchise going more than just a trilogy.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5357
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows ($245,442,212)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum