BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library)

4 posters

Go down

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) Empty Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library)

Post by WyldeMan 1/22/2018, 7:46 pm

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) Reynol10
Ryan Reynolds is planting roots at Fox, the Century City-based studio that is being acquired by Disney.

Fox has signed a three-year first-look deal with the star and producer behind the studio’s Deadpool movies, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed, and has lined up a live-action feature version of Clue as Reynolds' first project out of the gate.

The move is noteworthy as it keeps the actor in the Fox playground well into the merger, which is expected to take about a year to wrap up, provided regulatory hurdles are overcome. Reynolds scored the biggest hit of his career with Deadpool, featuring the saucy and racy Marvel anti-hero, and he (along with many observers) have wondered how the character would fit into the cleaner Marvel universe movies that Disney releases.

On the Clue front, Reynolds is reuniting with Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, the writers of Deadpool and its upcoming sequel. 

Reynolds will produce via his shingle, Maximum Effort, as will Allspark Pictures, the producing arm of Hasbro.

Clue is the popular board game that has a murder-mystery premise: Players take on the characters, with monikers such as Professor Plum and Colonel Mustard, to find out who killed the victim, what weapon was used (lead pipe? gun?) and where in an English mansion the murder took place.

The game was previously adapted into the 1985 pic that starred Tim Curry, Madeline Kahn and Christopher Lloyd. In 2008, Universal tried to develop a version to be directed by Gore Verbinski but never solved the mystery of how best to bring it to the big screen. The rights then lapsed and landed at Fox in 2016.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) Empty Re: Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library)

Post by WyldeMan 1/22/2018, 7:46 pm

Forgive my title but I just couldn't resist....

Admin

Back to top Go down

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) Empty Re: Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library)

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/22/2018, 7:55 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Forgive my title but I just couldn't resist....

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) 200
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/22/2018, 8:57 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Forgive my title but I just couldn't resist....

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) 200

Why can't you figure out the damn gifs!!! You always leave me hangin with blank space... Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/22/2018, 9:17 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Why can't you figure out the damn gifs!!! You always leave me hangin with blank space... Razz

That's angry Stewie. He's not happy with your thread title at all. No sir!!! He's not having any of it. Evil or Very Mad
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/22/2018, 9:24 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Why can't you figure out the damn gifs!!! You always leave me hangin with blank space... Razz

That's angry Stewie. He's not happy with your thread title at all. No sir!!! He's not having any of it. Evil or Very Mad

What he's saying is none of us can see the gifs you're posting. You're doing it wrong.

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) Giphy

Last edited by Rusty on 1/23/2018, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/22/2018, 9:55 pm

Rusty wrote:What he's saying is none of us can see the gifs you're posting. You're doing it wrong.

WHAT?!!! You mean my gifs haven't been showing this whole time? NOOOOOOO! bounce I can see them fine on my end. I always use the IMG tags, I don't host the gifs.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/22/2018, 10:12 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty wrote:What he's saying is none of us can see the gifs you're posting. You're doing it wrong.

WHAT?!!! You mean my gifs haven't been showing this whole time? NOOOOOOO! bounce I can see them fine on my end. I always use the IMG tags, I don't host the gifs.

Nope, they never show.....user error. Razz

You gotta click the "insert image" button directly to the right of "host an image" if you want anybody else to ever see what you're posting. It takes like 3 seconds to get the links man.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/22/2018, 10:19 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:

Nope, they never show.....user error. Razz

You gotta click the "insert image" button directly to the right of "host an image" if you want anybody else to ever see what you're posting. It takes like 3 seconds to get the links man.

He's not even using the proper URL that links to the gif. He's just using the url for the page it's on. This is what he used:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/26uf1EUQzKKGcIhJS/200.webp#89-grid1

This is the URL he should of used (which is what I used above):

https://media.giphy.com/media/26uf1EUQzKKGcIhJS/giphy.gif
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/22/2018, 10:32 pm

Rusty wrote:He's not even using the proper URL that links to the gif. He's just using the url for the page it's on.

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/23/2018, 4:29 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Nope, they never show.....user error. Razz

Rusty wrote:He's not even using the proper URL that links to the gif. He's just using the url for the page it's on. This is what he used:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/26uf1EUQzKKGcIhJS/200.webp#89-grid1

This is the URL he should of used (which is what I used above):

https://media.giphy.com/media/26uf1EUQzKKGcIhJS/giphy.gif

Nobody told me about this before. You guys have no one to blame but yourselves.

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) Giphy10
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/23/2018, 4:40 pm

God damn it, UM, your gif still isn't working. Are you sure you used the right link this time?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/23/2018, 5:20 pm

joey con carne wrote:God damn it, UM, your gif still isn't working. Are you sure you used the right link this time?

LOL

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) TeotKuD
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/23/2018, 5:54 pm

LOL! Fuck this shit. I'm not using gifs anymore.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/23/2018, 7:04 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:LOL! Fuck this shit. I'm not using gifs anymore.

Abe be like....

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) Workaholics-i-quit
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/23/2018, 7:13 pm

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) CrIX2lN
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/23/2018, 8:01 pm

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) NkvaSVl

Last edited by Rusty on 1/23/2018, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/23/2018, 8:33 pm

WyldeMan wrote:You gotta click the "insert image" button directly to the right of "host an image" if you want anybody else to ever see what you're posting. It takes like 3 seconds to get the links man.

By the way, that's what I always do. I just don't host it. I use Chrome and right-click and choose "Copy image address" but I guess it was grabbing the wrong link.

joey con carne wrote:God damn it, UM, your gif still isn't working. Are you sure you used the right link this time?

I checked on other browsers and it IS working. Joey, you lied to me. I thought we were friends?

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/23/2018, 8:54 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
I checked on other browsers and it IS working. Joey, you lied to me. I thought we were friends?

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) Kv66Yw2
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/23/2018, 8:59 pm

Rusty wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) Kv66Yw2

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) Tenor
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/23/2018, 9:13 pm

Me??? A liar??? How..... DARE YOU?!

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) F8w7WWw
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/23/2018, 9:48 pm

LOL! This thread has gone waaaaay off topic, we turned it into a gify thread.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/23/2018, 9:54 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:LOL! This thread has gone waaaaay off topic, we turned it into a gify thread.

And its already better than every thing in Reynolds entire career.

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) Tenor

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/23/2018, 9:55 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:LOL! This thread has gone waaaaay off topic, we turned it into a gify thread.

More entertaining then the fucking Ryan Reynolds "Clue" movie is going to be.

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) 4i0CWh7

Last edited by Rusty on 1/23/2018, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/23/2018, 9:59 pm

Rusty wrote:

More entertaining then the fucking Clue movie is going to be.

Oh yeah and what's this "we" shit Abe? I thought we already established you don't know what you're doing so don't try and claim credit now that this thread has become totally....

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/24/2018, 9:24 pm

WyldeMan wrote:And its already better than every thing in Reynolds entire career.

Rusty wrote:More entertaining then the fucking Ryan Reynolds "Clue" movie is going to be.

WyldeMan wrote:Oh yeah and what's this "we" shit Abe? I thought we already established you don't know what you're doing so don't try and claim credit now that this thread has become totally....

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/24/2018, 9:26 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Oh yeah and what's this "we" shit Abe? I thought we already established you don't know what you're doing so don't try and claim credit now that this thread has become totally....

Clue (Ryan Reynolds is Killed by Colonel Mustard in the Library) 58817-Thats-A-Fact-Gif-Kurt-Russell-Tombstone-Imgur
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down